Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. (12336 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by ZUBY77(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
anathemia: Whateva bloody male chauvinist pig started this post, I'm sorry for ΰ as ΰ just called ur mother, wife, daughter and sisters sub-human. ΰ need to get ur head outta the gutter and learn some english while ur at it.

That's how today one of ur many brothers had the effontry to tell me he'ℓℓ tame me and make me a real woman. I saw red. His luck is that we were chatting and I'd said enough to him yesterday.

Hu ever thinks that way is silly. Loads of men are silly. Women are humans. Much more so than most of these indomie boys parading as men.

wow, you saw red cheesy.
I can understand your anger. Who knows the little boy that gave you this red.
Meanwhile hu is spelt who unless you are Chinese. Just reminding you that English is never our language.
Anu mpama.
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by Daresh(f): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
*rolls eyes @ yet another attention seeker and exits thread"

1 Like

Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by InkedNerd(f): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2012
Lmfao, look at yammering jackass! Chei, I love it when guys talk cyber shït.

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by dasparrow: 1:16am On Mar 22, 2012
ronkebp:

Zuby77 you really don't wanna go down that gutter of name calling with me, stick to your opinion, i stick to mine, if you are my hubby and you misbehave, you will be flogged, pants down. Whether you pick the woman by stealing her from the stall or being a man and pay her bride price like all respectable men do, and you think you can tongue lash her or misbehave? Boys go flog you!!!!! Gba!! be!!! (take am like that) no long thing or hard feeling.

You get time for this tout my sister. Have you ever read some of his recent posts? He is a bitter uncultured individual. Engaging someone of his calibre in a conversation is like engaging an illiterate area boy in an intelligent conversation. Notice he cannot hold an intelligent respectful conversation without being downright rude and verbally abusive. This is the world wide web and hence attracts all sorts of people including emotionally unstable human beings, psycologically sick human beings, touts, illiterates and semi-illiterates and everyone in between. I choose whom to engage in a conversation with online because some folks are not worth having a conversation with either online or in person. The only people I truly feel sorry for are women stuck in Nigeria with animals in human skin like the poster. Luckily, all my female members are married to kind hearted good men from other countries and are enjoying their respective marraiges so I don't have to worry that any of them will ever run into a demented chuvinist like the ones crawling on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by ZUBY77(m): 2:04am On Mar 22, 2012
dasparrow:

You get time for this tout my sister. Have you ever read some of his recent posts? He is a bitter uncultured individual. Engaging someone of his calibre in a conversation is like engaging an illiterate area boy in an intelligent conversation. Notice he cannot hold an intelligent respectful conversation without being downright rude and verbally abusive. This is the world wide web and hence attracts all sorts of people including emotionally unstable human beings, psycologically sick human beings, touts, illiterates and semi-illiterates and everyone in between. I choose whom to engage in a conversation with online because some folks are not worth having a conversation with either online or in person. The only people I truly feel sorry for are women stuck in Nigeria with animals in human skin like the poster. Luckily, all my female members are married to kind hearted good men from other countries and are enjoying their respective marraiges so I don't have to worry that any of them will ever run into a demented chuvinist like the ones crawling on Nairaland.

You short sighted parrot will never have enough brain to comprehend the reason behind the daily killings and butchering of black women in America because you assume those men were mentally ill while the women were angels and female saints.
You think you and your friends are lucky to marry men from other countries who never as much as ask you where you came from even if it was from the Red Light District of Amsterdam.
The game is played differently here in naija biatch.
While smart people like us are busy finding a way to put an end to things that enslave you, you still prefer to live in the comfort of a weak husband without regard to what other ladies are going through because some money was paid for them. I dont really have to talk to you because i can pay your bride price with the spare tyre and rim of my BMW X6.
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by free2ryhme: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2012
ronkebp:

Even if my hubby pays 3million even 100million to my people HE DOES NOT OWN ME!!!! if he cannot take it, He should go and collect his money from my village, Any unnecessary straanger and mouthing, people will treat his Bleep-up!!!, i am not a woman to sit in a home and be receiving blows from a man, if you cannot respect me, my views, my person, because you paid one ye-ye bride price, my dear that man go take. and that is not a blunder.

the question is not about owing the woman but understanding that you hav to pay to get her she is not free Ok
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by islamrules(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2012
Why are u collecting bride price?
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by valerosoh: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2012
@poster: and the point you are trying to pass across is
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by Kechybee(f): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2012
Poster is just a "S.T.A.N.D.A.R.D B.A.S.T.A.R.D".
Na ur mama and sisters be slaves.
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by nwanioma(f): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2012
The Poster is just some broke ass dude looking to marry an igbo chick, and complaining while he is at it! Feel free to enslave her after she has married you, you may even put shackels on the feet sef so she doesn't go any where! mtchewwww
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by fred2265: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2012
OP is a real dinosaur.
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by Emperoh(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2012
Poster,

Was ur mother bought?
is ur or are ur sisters for sale?
Pls how much?
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by ronkebp(f): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
dasparrow:

Thank you!!! Noted!!!
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by ImaIma1(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
yes i guess his mother was bought and his father treats her like a piece of property. why else wld he come n talk all these trash. kolo master
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
i finally called this post to an END ... Thanks for ya contributions y'all

1 Like

Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by spothot: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
ocelot2006: Well, I think the word "own" is a bit strong as I don't see my wife as my property. Still, I don't run a democracy in MY house, but a benevolent dictatorship, and my wife knows that. Her opinions are always welcomed, but my words and approval are FINAL. Oh, and I don't believe in all that 21st century 50/50 bullshyte. Like my parents, I'm pretty much old school.
i love this piece. That is truely how to run a home. Remember "BENEVOLENT DICTATORSHIP"
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by uniqueren(f): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Men are superior to women and will always be.if you dont believe it,deal with it.

did i hear u say superior?..u wish huh?

@ poster i guess ur mom was a mere property dts y u grew to see women/marriage dt way...abi ur popsi no pay bride price?

Isn't this a case of trying to be more western dn the westernerssad
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by uniqueren(f): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
jobfront: @OP, you are absolutely right, men own out rightly any woman they paid bride price to marry. If you disagree, go pay for a man's bride price and own him yourself. Its simple, but some men in trying to win feminine admiration started empowering women to the extent that they now say wht a man can do, a woman can do better, what a bulshit?? Women are supposed to be slaves to men! Now come on with your stones, men own all of yaa!! If doubt it, don't marry & lets see!! jeez!
i didn't expect anythin beta than this from u A:S:S:H:O:L:E
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by ZUBY77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
uniqueren:

did i hear u say superior?..u wish huh?

@ poster i guess ur mom was a mere property dts y u grew to see women/marriage dt way...abi ur popsi no pay bride price?

Isn't this a case of trying to be more western dn the westernerssad

You can rant all you want. We pay for you, we own you. We can send you packing anytime we want and we can go ahead to purchase another version/model of you (younger with pointed front pins). If you dont like that, start a movement against bride price.
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by Kanwulia: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Men OWNS women?

Hmmm!
Re: Learn To Live With This: Men Owns Women. by Ugosample(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
free2ryhme:

the dowry system will forever be part of our culture and will never be abrogated because it is an aspect of our tradition that creates some sort of bonding btw and amongs those involve in the act. In this act an entire clan or families or group of families are involve and it goes to send a signal that you have a heritage and customs and you dont live your lives as you so pls irrespect of whether it is 21st century or not.

But you fit try abrogate you own tradition and see the repercussion.. lol and trust me there will always be a repercussion

Are you sure the culture will last "forever?"

Remember, the only constant thing in life is change, and culture is dynamic.
#JustSaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.