Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included (16046 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2012
buzor: i think jtf should continue bombing them until their region becomes a dead economic zone...
oh i forgot they never contributed anything to fg still they still want to rule naija by force...
Bomb d parasites to death!

Hahaha ha ha ha Chibuzor wanne Ihejirieke. If the Bomb kill the Economy of that part of Nigeria I know that plenty egoobuuzor will feel it.

The discuss is about today seperatist Criminal fuuks, like someone tried in late 60s 2 earlier 70s will be defeated by Nigeria gurrilla tactics not withstanding.

But you still carry that communal scare and you spew rubbish here. I hope when the Army bomb Kano you will not complain that they concentrate on Sabon Gari or that you brothers.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by frankzone: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2012
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN grin
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by baslone: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2012
Religion is a very sensitive issue. One religion promotes
violence and 72virgins while another promotes scamming, homosexual-ism
And recently m.asturbation.

Killings in the north pre-boko haram started because of lack
of respect for each other. If the hausas don't like U̶̲̥̅̊ shyting
on their books, drawing cartoons of their Gods&prophets, then
so be Ȋ̝̊̅†!

I understand that even Late Jesus was mentioned in the koran
which doesn't give a chance for them τ̲̅ȍ reciprocate. If the
Comments I see on NL daily is what Ȋ̝̊̅† is like ι̥η real life,
I actually don't blame the northerners/moslems
Ãήϑ pity no one(Ismail RIP).

Stay away from their zone and keep away from their religion.
Besides that, you get what you see!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by nomshu(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2012
i feel so great seeing this kind of good news coming from JTF in kano. may God help them to kill old the boko boz, is a answered prayer anyway. up JTP
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by BaBaMike: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2012
Kudos to our professional soldiers. May the Almighty God continue to protect us. ... Wherever we are, Keep up the good fight.
Greeting From ... Baba Michael Mimo.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bigiyaro(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2012
The british caricature call niger-area has already failed,only total disintegration remains.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2012
Why is 90% of the world's terrorists readers of Kuran ?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by doctokwus: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2012
Sometimes perception says a lot.Has anybody noticed dat beside d faint noises here & dere frm not so important people,no prominent northern leader or traditional ruler has come out to explicitly condemn Bh despite dere killing of innocent,harmless christians,including children& pregnant ladies.That says a lot about d attitude of d north towards dis sect
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by achi4u(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2012
whenare we going to breakup?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Marlboro1: I see a number of people on this thread are either Boko Haram sympathisers or Boko Haramists themselves judging from all the idiotic threats and abuses here. While i do not support desecrating the Bible or Koran any more than I support the burning of a national flag, all the threat of bodily harm or worse is unconscionable. I would expect the right response to be that one will do the same thing to whatever the other holds in similar value. Dont go about threating people every time something negative is said about the koran for i know muslims dont have that much regards for any other holy book or faith otherwise you wont consider non-muslims infidels.

You expect a Muslim to say he would poo on the Bible? Na wah for you. Ah nairaland sometimes soso grammar no common sense.

The idiotics post and threats are from accsholes whole think about poo a day the success of the JTF is discussed. Simple question will you come out alive if you poo at the owenenakaso, amadioha, ikenga, egbesu or okija shrines or juju.

Boy if you are a Christian do they not refer to others as unbelievers? Everyday people who are not born again recieves doses of reminder of the need to be believers. That is the mordern term for infidel.

Thread is about the success of the JTF. leave you tacit support of the chap we are trying to make stop his bigotry.
If Beaf is not a known non-muslim he would have been dubbed Boko.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by achi4u(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2012
doctokwus: Sometimes perception says a lot.Has anybody noticed dat beside d faint noises here & dere frm not so important people,no prominent northern leader or traditional ruler has come out to explicitly condemn Bh despite dere killing of innocent,harmless christians,including children& pregnant ladies.That says a lot about d attitude of d north towards dis sect
because they are the ones supporting and financing,they do so in order to cause confusion and keep their almajiris into perpetual poverty.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by davades(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2012
obowunmi: What proof that they are Boko boys? Is it simply because they are Hausa illiterates? undecided undecided undecided

I think u'r suffering frm mental disorder...if nt u won't be saying this
obowunmi: What proof that they are Boko boys? Is it simply because they are Hausa illiterates? undecided undecided undecided

I think u'r suffering frm mental disorder...if nt u won't be saying this
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Baawaa(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2012
God will surely deliver this country from the hands of her Pharaoh!!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Ibangap(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2012
Haba Nairaland! You create a well meaning thread, and all you need to derail the thread is 1 st.upid and s.illy, comment. And the rest will go with the flow. Some of us should please grow up.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2012
achi4u: whenare we going to breakup?

Next tomorrow but call your Friend Muhammed Shekau so that you would hold the meet at 29 Queens Driva Ikoyi, Vilaska Lodge to be precise. There Boko Haram 1 and 2 members can put head togather.

This thread is about success of the NA. They have done it before and would do it again.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by greall1: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2012
THEY KILL INNOCENT PPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANCE
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2012
bakila:

You expect a Muslim to say he would poo on the Bible? Na wah for you. Ah nairaland sometimes soso grammar no common sense.

The idiotics post and threats are from accsholes whole think about poo a day the success of the JTF is discussed. Simple question will you come out alive if you poo at the owenenakaso, amadioha, ikenga, egbesu or okija shrines or juju.

Boy if you are a Christian do they not refer to others as unbelievers? Everyday people who are not born again recieves doses of reminder of the need to be believers. That is the mordern term for infidel.

Thread is about the success of the JTF. leave you tacit support of the chap we are trying to make stop his bigotry.
rubbish christians don't call other religionists unbelievers, this argument only shows you are a muslim.
You want to give christians a lesson on their own religion while you know nothing about Christianity.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by ifihearam: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2012
@baslone

I understand that even Late Jesus was mentioned in the koran
which doesn't give a chance for them τ̲̅ȍ reciprocate.

Who told you Jesus is late?if other crusaders of religion died and buried just like that,Jesus died and ressurrected on the third day and guess what my friend,He is still alive becos I just spoke with Him dis morning.that is the difference btw we christians and others.we have a mediator who is still alive.

That being said,I want to ask,is there any northern leader who has openly condemned these bastards boko haram in this country?IBB was interviewed for almost an hour all he could say was about GEJ administration,SLS could not condemn but cld give reasons why they persis which he foolishly credited to 13% derivation. Ciroma and others name them....

All I can say right now is there is never any basis of comparison between christainity and islam not one.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by mykejones(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2012
Is one of the dead terrorists wearing a sneakers?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Faraidi(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2012
Are they real boko haram
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2012
Faraidi: Are they real boko haram
They were holding guns and shooting, so I think so. But this goes to show that boko haramists are not that organised and are about to be wiped out.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by calaway: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2012
@Patroit2 you see the basis for civility.
@Beaf with out mincing words you disappoint objectivity on this. Patroit2 is not taking sides with or condemning any religion he is rather celebrating live and humanity. His point is no religion is greater than humanity, saying it will be a great relieve if the entire islamic world would rise up and condemn cleric who declare fatwa on critics of their religion (intolerance as a trait in any religion is damaging to humanity it brings about undesired reactions just as 9 muslim women and three kids where killed by an American soldier who otherwise would have given his life to protect them. and even the illustrations as postulated by Patroit2 cos I know ordinarily these acts are strange to him as he is very enlighthen). He pains at the thought that a religious group finds it easy and convenient to steal life out of perceived offenders of the spiritual/religious inclination . GOD the creator in divine wisdom gave humanity freewill to do what ever pleases it and rule over itself, this said every individual has a right to see another s meat as his poison, As a civil society everyone must allow him his space as long as he is not willfully/accidentally causing physical harm to others.

It is not statutory law anywhere in the world to revere printed material.
As individuals of every spirituality and religion we need to condemn intolerance in any form and guise, while encouraging respect for conflicting opinion and complete supremacy of right to life.

3 Likes

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Iolo(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2012
icon aus: Boko makes some of us to beleive that Islam is evil.If the get the idealogy from Quaran then Quaran is satanic too.

Islam isn't evil. The conc combination of illitracy, ignorance, and vast unemployment is what's EVIL.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by dj187: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2012
Boko haram is the weakest link & they will disappear jst like the morning dews.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Iolo(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2012
LeoMax: Why is 90% of the world's terrorists readers of Kuran ?

For many reasons that I've come to realise.

1. Many passages in the Quran are prone to mis-interpretation.

2. An Imam/Cleric holds a lot of powers towards interpreting the Quran to his followers. You only need to convince the Imam to become a radicalist and from there, you'd be bound to have a lot more radicals.

Don't forget that the Quran is mostly distributed in Arabic, meaning most muslims have to learn to read the Quaran from sumone/somewhere. It is during this process that radicalization can take place.

Islam is unlike Christianity where anyone can pick up the Bible and read it to his own understanding.

That's my own 2 cents. Doesn't mean any one religion is greater though.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

Thanks for the hug.
Lol! By nature, I am very calm and cool, but you've got to pack ammo to exist on NL, so I pack a rotweiler, elephant rounds, two drones, Abrams tanks and a coupla nukes. grin
--Hugs pDude--

Beaf you are funny!! But it is good to feel you in this mood rather than those explosive moods i have seen on nairaland. You are better this way.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by davechika(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2012
onyewec3:

Hausa taking over ekiti state...where are the Oodua people's condom?
Good job JTF, shoot at sight any boko haram looking individuals.even if fowl looks lyk boko haram,shoot d fowl die.
even if fowl looks lyk boko haram,shoot d fowl die.

hahahahahahah,how can a fowl look like a boko haram member naaa. u guys will not kill me laughterooooo.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by maninmood(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2012
bakila:

I nearly mis-understood your write-up. How do you mean? Are you a terrorist or not? Place your two hands where I can see it! Two steps to the right! angry
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by BlueMurder(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

Give the dude a break, he already said its good for the boko haram. Perhaps he was offended by the wrongful reference to the Quran. We aught to be more careful with references to other peoples lawful religious beliefs.

Beaf, i do not always agree with your postulations, but i must say that you are putting your intellect to very good use. My only regret is that you do not seem to apply your immense analytical skills in responding to criticisms of the present administration.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by maninmood(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2012
BlueMurder:

Beaf, i do not always agree with your postulations, but i must say that you are putting your intellect to very good use. My only regret is that you do not seem to apply your immense analytical skills in responding to criticisms of the present administration.

For your information, Beaf is one of Jonathan's Aides. So, don't blame him if he's been supportive of the present administration. smiley
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2012
*sorry to digress* please hw can i highlight someone's comment, i inted commenting on. thanks.
forget this muslims, right from the beginning, they have always been voilent, there was relative peace in the world aroubd the 11th century, until mu.ha.mmed was born, from there, wahala start, reach now, from al shabab to alqaede to talban, to boko haram, all are muslims
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by maninmood(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2012
crusifis: *sorry to digress* please hw can i highlight someone's comment, i inted commenting on. thanks.
forget this muslims, right from the beginning, they have always been voilent, there was relative peace in the world aroubd the 11th century, until mu.ha.mmed was born, from there, wahala start, reach now, from al shabab to alqaede to talban, to boko haram, all are muslims

Simply click on "QUOTES" just below your target's comment.

Islam teaches violence. Muhammed, despite his holistic teachings, it is so disappointing that his followers are barbaric, violent miscreants. They believe killing innocent people will earn them 72 virgins in 'heaven'. They fail to value their lives as gifts. Islam disrespects women, hence they can marry as much as they can. Islam disrespects other people's belief.

Go JTF. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola Lead Kaduna Rally / Senate President Lawan Returns To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (photos) / Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.