Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included (16047 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2: Terrorists, you will die, all of you, your wives will die and your sons will become b.itches fed to the homosexuals.
We will piss on your dead bodies. We will buldozer your houses and your mosques and we will s.heet on your qurans.
You are already dead, every Nigerian is waiting to see your blood flow on the streets. terrorists you think you want blood! let me tell you Nigerians want your blood.

If you want to insult Boko Haram, insult them and leave religion out of it. Religion has nothing to do with Boko Haram.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by maninmood(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
pDude:

If you want to insult Boko Haram, insult them and leave religion out of it. Religion has nothing to do with Boko Haram.

What is Boko-Haram? What is Islam? cheesy. Hope you are not one of those radical Northern extremists.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2012
[quote author=maninmood]

Simply click on "QUOTES" just below your target's comment.

thanks bro, ure d best
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

Simply click on "QUOTES" just below your target's comment.

Islam teaches violence. Muhammed, despite his holistic teachings, it is so disappointing that his followers are barbaric, violent miscreants. They believe killing innocent people will earn them 72 virgins in 'heaven'. They fail to value their lives as gifts. Islam disrespects women, hence they can marry as much as they can. Islam disrespects other people's belief.

Go JTF. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

thanks bro, hw do i highlite it, thanks in advance
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by baslone: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
ifihearam:

@baslone

I understand that even Late Jesus was mentioned in the koran
which doesn't give a chance for them τ̲̅ȍ reciprocate.

Who told you Jesus is late?if other crusaders of religion died and buried just like that,Jesus died and ressurrected on the third day and guess what my friend,He is still alive becos I just spoke with Him dis morning.that is the difference btw we christians and others.we have a mediator who is still alive.

It's funny how peops don't bother about how others feel when you insult their neighbors'

religion but end up whining, getting touchy over some fairy tales you read in a book.

Please don't confuse me!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by scenerio: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ Bakila u r really vexing me wt all ur comments, ds ur mentality nd ideology is nt in correlation wt civic right. Try to b truthful to ursef nd stop defending wrongly. A lady for dt matter. Nawah oh.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

What is Boko-Haram? What is Islam? cheesy. Hope you are not one of those radical Northern extremists.

Chineke kpo gi oku! Do I look or sound like an extremist? I'm just tired of all the insults and tribal shyt on nairaland. Let us concentrate on the topic and leave religion alone.

Even those who preach religion to their members are confused. Like that mas.turba.tor pastor grin
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by maninmood(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
crusifis:

thanks bro, hw do i highlite it, thanks in advance

In the context, after you must have clicked on 'QUOTE POST', You can highlight a comment, by clicking on the B(Bold)tab. It will bring forth this: [b)[/b) . For instance, I am to highlight this : Ade was an alcoholic. To highlight the alcoholic, I will have to put the [b) before the 'alcoholic' and put [/b) just after it. Hence, it becomes this: Ade was an alcoholic.

NB:

The ) sign in the context is a replacement for ].
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
maninmood:

In the context, after you must have clicked on 'QUOTE POST', You can highlight a comment, by clicking on the B(Bold)tab. It will bring forth this: [b)[/b) . For instance, I am to highlight this : Ade was an alcoholic. To highlight the alcoholic, I will have to put the [b) before the 'alcoholic' and put [/b) just after it. Hence, it becomes this: Ade was an alcoholic.

NB:

The ) sign in the context is a [/b]replacement[b] for ].
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
[/b]mimimood[b] , ure d bet bro
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by ichidodo: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2: Terrorists, you will die, all of you, your wives will die and your sons will become b.itches fed to the homosexuals.
We will piss on your dead bodies. We will buldozer your houses and your mosques and we will s.heet on your qurans.
You are already dead, every Nigerian is waiting to see your blood flow on the streets. terrorists you think you want blood! let me tell you Nigerians want your blood.
eesshh! Guy no dey make noise.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Cheester: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dis is jst d beginin,very soon dey wil all b caught.boko haram hhhmmmmmm
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by jamil2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
So many dudes here are not trying the comments made by almost 75% was based on sentiment and religious perspective which is totally wrong. I remember those days it was happened in kano the fellow citizens was aided the government officials to apprehend the boko guys if that is the case could the people in support of those dudes help and caught their kinship? No. For those who are engaged of rebelling the wholly north as a terrorist i really doubt their education because everywhere there is criminals and people that wish to cheat other fellows. However time shall tell and the separation should be the answer let advice the president to find a way of splitting the nation we are tired with all sort of names calling us with you educated-illiterates.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by gegee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
what gives this niggers the impetus to kill other people ?-islam. what makes this niggers not to value life ?-islam
in whos name are they fighting ?- allah. do they kill christians ?- yes. do they bomb churches ?- yes.then sh1t on the quran...rubbish !! tongue

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by baslone: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Mr gangsta!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by zensi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
do on to others as you wish them do on you, jtf should have kill more than that figure becouse they boko boys has waste many lives. let the federal government try and used moses law, if you kill they kill you anything that you do they do you likewise.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by zensi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
do on to others as you wish them do on to you, jtf should have kill more than that figure becouse they boko boys has waste many lives. let the federal government try and used moses law, if you kill they kill you anything that you do they do you likewise.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by chuqudy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
alahu akbar. Whether boko haram or not, provided they are northern muslims, kudos to JTF.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by REVOLUTNIS: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
Every Hausa man and woman is a terrorist and should be killed and throw to the vultures.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by tribalism(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
the problem is not religion but that we are not one. let's separate and we will live in relative peace. no tribe is the same as the other.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by aurenflani: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2012

Ppl like u are d real scum of d earth! Ur type are dead buried in dat oke offa cemetery - real cowards!!! They like ur useless self ran and jumped into their dead becos of a sound coming from d blast of bombs exploding from afar. But here u are hidden inside ur room with perharps laptop resting on ur thigh being pushed up by ur useless fornicating piece of pprick, and yelling war songs as if ur progenitors were not the ones serially fallen under hausa ppls bullets like locusts under heavy smoke.

Ur blind hatred shall definately exposed u at the wrong time and wrong place and b?4 u know the meaning of what ur saying u are cut in two - STUPID JEWMAN WORSHIPPER!!!

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by aurenflani: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
But u are a terrorist too calling in a general and inconsiderate manner all muslims as terrorists! If u combine all muslim organisation and put them together have they even come quarter closer to what christians have perpetrated in terms of killing human beings? Are the two WWs that far from you? Are u not aware that hitler is a christian and that even when he was loosing power and getting married to his secretary it was a christian priest that solemnised his marriage that ended in suicide? Or it is always easier to blame, is it not? Bigot.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
pDude:

Chineke kpo gi oku! Do I look or sound like an extremist? I'm just tired of all the insults and tribal shyt on nairaland. Let us concentrate on the topic and leave religion alone.

Even those who preach religion to their members are confused. Like that mas.turba.tor pastor grin
ur post shows u r one of them or a BH sympatiser.u said Leave religion alone while u r insultin pastors.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by gegee(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2012
aurenflani:

Ppl like u are d real scum of d earth! Ur type are dead buried in dat oke offa cemetery - real cowards!!! They like ur useless self ran and jumped into their dead becos of a sound coming from d blast of bombs exploding from afar. But here u are hidden inside ur room with perharps laptop resting on ur thigh being pushed up by ur useless fornicating piece of pprick, and yelling war songs as if ur progenitors were not the ones serially fallen under hausa ppls bullets like locusts under heavy smoke.

Ur blind hatred shall definately exposed u at the wrong time and wrong place and b?4 u know the meaning of what ur saying u are cut in two - STUPID JEWMAN WORSHIPPER!!!

shut there blood sucker !!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by SkySpirit(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin[i][/i]Godd job boys!!![b]Godd job boys!!![/b]Godd job boys!!!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by ikeyman00(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2012
@@@

Ur blind hatred shall definately exposed u at the wrong time and wrong place and b?4 u know the meaning of what ur saying u are cut in two - silly JEWMAN WORSHIPPER!!!
boko harem associate; to hell with u!!!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 24, 2012
;;;
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by EmmaTay(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2012
[size=59pt]God is on our side,their reign is gone,peace is on its way[/size]
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why do Nigerian police always pack dead bodies into vans like the one on the photo?! They should stop this barbaric and repelling behavior! There is reason why the paramedic ambulances exist! Jeez! I really hate the way human bodies are mutilated and disposed in Nigeria.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by auwal87(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Why do Nigerian police always pack dead bodies into vans like the one the photo?! They should stop this barbaric and repelling behavior! There is reason why the paramedic ambulances exist! Jeez! I really hate the way human bodies are mutilated and disposed in Nigeria.

This is exactly what I want to say. Bodies should be packed and completely sealed before taking them away. This is completely inhumane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.