Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father (4593 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Girl Sleeps With Landlord’s Son For Free Wifi / Police Probe Girl's Death After Sex With Boy, 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by jayb(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2007
One Friday night, this guy went clubbing, he got drunk, he met a girl, they went to the girl's crib, they had sex, he made a mistake; he slept over at the girl's crib, the world is really small ooo!, the girl happens to be his girl friends elder sister that just got back from jand, that same day his girl friend came to visit her sister, the door was not locked, she entered in the crib went to the bedroom and saw her boyfriend sleeping on her sister's bed naked, hahaha. the guy really likes his girlfriend, he begged her, she forgave him,, everything was cool again, 2 months later, the boy caught his girlfriend having sex with his father, the girl was in the Aristo thing, the guy father was just one of her aristoes, she did not know the man was the guy's father, WHAT SHOULD THE GUY DO?
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by efuah(f): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
African Magic!! lipsrsealed gimme the date/movie title, i guess am missing a lot these days all this movie freaks undecided
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
Yeah. This one is too obvious. Would the movie even be entertaining?
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by patetteh(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
i dont think so
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by 2dye4(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2007
efuah:

African Magic!! lipsrsealed gimme the date/movie title, i guess am missing a lot these days all this movie freaks undecided

very funny! this is definitely the brain-child of an over-active mind. grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by efuah(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
Seun:

Yeah. This one is too obvious. Would the movie even be entertaining?
very entertaining i guess. . . this swapping thingy then all undecided

2dye4:

na wa o
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by lilrukevwe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
R- KELLY and USHER same girl
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by jayb(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
this isnt a movie o!, though it sounds like one, this is the story of my cousin and my uncle, its my families main issue presently, My uncle's wife wants a divorce, cry . My cousin has been drinking way too much. My uncle disappeared he is no where to be found. its funny but at the same time sad.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by efuah(f): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2007
jayb:

this isnt a movie o!, though it sounds like one, this is the story of my cousin and my uncle, its my families main issue presently, My uncle's wife wants a divorce, cry . My cousin has been drinking way too much. My uncle disappeared he is no where to be found. its funny but at the same time sad.
it explains more of the reason why am thinking it's a movie. . . besides dnt evoke such curses on ur family too bad!!
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by jayb(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
i'm not forcing you too believe, if u think its a movie, its your own opinion
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Busta(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2007

Like I keep saying, what goes around sure comes around!
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Femonjay(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
seun can move this to jokes column
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by cheche2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
i think i have seen this movie before grin grin grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Bawss1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
African Magic? Naw i don't think so, more like The Jerry Springer Show
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2007
Just too predictable.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by ST3V3(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2007
2dye4:

Hyperactive mind indeed!

Femonjay:

seun can move this to jokes column
preferably with immediate infection, oops! effect.

che che:

i think i have seen this movie before grin grin grin

Likewise myself che che, think we were sitting next to each other remember?

efuah:

it explains more of the reason why am thinking it's a movie. . . besides dnt evoke such curses on your family too bad!!
Sister, abeg tell am o!
Think its insulting for someone to think that some of us could be so gullible. is'nt it?
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by iice(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
Tales by moonlight
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by niceuzor: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2007
, .lol grin grin grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by jadeola(f): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2007
The guys should have known better not to cheat on his girl so why should he be shocked about his girl and his father.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by divanaija1: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
grin dia iz nothin i'll not c on Nairaland.  grin

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin Can't stop laughin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by 2dye4(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster: it was a good attempt, but next time, try something we wont need to take with a drum of salt! angry
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Hotchyk(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
ROTFLMAO! African Magic plus. Nairalandtainment!!! anyway,nice try@ poster.you could actually make some cash as a Nigerian play-wright. dont try writing this kind of story for oyinbos,they will use your write-up to shit.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by unban190: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
rubbish

absolute rubbish
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Ben13: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
More like a framed up tale!
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by WUNMYTE(f): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
sounds ridicullous! anyway, the guy's case was a mistake, he was drunk! but as 4 d girl, hers was intentional, she's a cheap LovePeddler, know aw many men she had? mayb the guy is faithful, just dat mistake based on his mood (drunk to stupour)
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by kanayo74(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ poster the title to this script would have been Wrong Love. as for the guy he should forget the girl and all that she stands for. tell your uncle he is a coward, that he should know that running away will not solve the problem. he should have this in mind that NEVER BE SORRY FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE AS AT TIME ITS WHAT YOU WANTED: remain focused and dedicated in all u do.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
This is the wrong place to show your scripts the Nollywood directors need scripts so forward it to the appropriate address grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
, Nice one.
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by sesman(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
birds of the same feather flock together. grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by DeepSoul(f): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hmmm, what if this story really is true?

Just saying. . . . .

Anyways, this was posted over two years ago so pls poster, come and tell us what eventually happened.

Did the sister get pregnant for your cousin and did his gf get pregnant for your uncle? grin
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by DrWhizy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
No comment!!!!! grin grin cool
Re: Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father by daduke2k(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
Congrats, u have gotten a job as a playwrit call 08032022222 com along wit d script

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section People's Choice Awards! / Girls Do You Like This Pic? / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.