Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? (16132 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / Should A Husband Forgive An Adulterous Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by ronkebp(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
agiboma:

Pre e is very scary, did you have to take magnesium sulfate after the birth and lay down in a dark room for over 24 hours? I know a lady that got pre e, it progressed to HELLP syndrome and finally Eclamsia, she had to be placed in a medically induced coma to save her life, but she recovered and is doing well. If you got Pre e once you are @ a high percentage to get it again, so please be informed about the risk and buy a blood pressure culf so you can check you bp daily. With pre e its best to be super proactive with your healthcare during pregnancy. Make sure your OBGYN knows about the Pre e in your last pregnancy so you can be followed appropriately or refer you to a high risk doctor. gl baking your next bundle of joy smiley

Thank you dear, i was in the hospital for 4 days, i was given that magnesium stuff, and that was a week after i had my son, it was crazy, thank God it has passed, i will definitely be conscious of that fact, during my next pregnancy...once i get hooked again,from that very first day, will i start taking my pressure.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by osajojo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
just keep praying
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Pennywise(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
@OP

The husband is very wrong to allow his indiscretion to cause his wife pain. Its not as if she went out of her way to investigate him. She deserves more respect than she is getting from him and I hope he realizes that too. You cant claim you love your wife if you are uninterested in her happiness.

Secondly if the man had been banging all day long and he gets home and she says she wants it now, he must generate an adequate erection.

Thirdly, I dont understand how educated men can still struggle with stds in this age of designer condoms. A lot of men wont even get an (away) erection without cd.

Fourthly if he has been providing for his wife, he should do more. Any gf who refuses to respect wife time should be sacked.

It remains to be seen if these panacea can assuage the wife's hurt feelings. Most women will be comfortable with it though. Blissful marriage goes on until the man retires from his evil ways. Some dumb ones will leave (or otherwise start petty mayhem) thinking the grass is greener on the other side. Someone even hinted that this is a 'Nigerian man' problem forgetting all d[b]i[/b]cks behave the same- whether black, red, yellow, green etc.

I heard of a study that said 96% of Americans earning 100k and above per annum are unfaithful to their spouses and that is assuming all respondents to that study were telling the truth. If she eventually leaves, it will only make sense for her to get herself a place a few rungs down the social ladder or better still get an unemployed male and hope he doesnt get a job b/c if he does, the women will come and she will be back to square one.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by agiboma(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Hahahaha....dts it. i keep telling u guys here that all married rich guys cheat, u never agreed, u see it now in action?? Hahahaha....that guy is just a victim of being caught! lolz...all married in Nigeria who earn N500,000 & above do same, so don't crucify the young man, he is not alone. men will come here now telling you lies that they don't cheat their wives, blah blah, blah, story! they all do, but maybe with two or three but my guy is increasing his fleets of babes in a geometric progression cos he is an oil guy and who knew what you Nigerian girls did to him when he had no cash or no job? and who knew what his wife did when she was single, maybe running around campus with different rich guys, married and single....now is pay back time, so let her shut up & stay with it or simply seek for divorce, but she cannot still the best cos all rich guys in Nigeria are just like that; promiscuous cos thats what our girls have turned us into by showing us openly that they love money so much more than true love and care just only about our cash, so why is she crying now? she never see anything shaa....the guy cannot stop, simple! he is my type though i am not married, and if God doesn't send a decent girl to change my ideology about Nigerian girls in the next few months or say a year, his case will be less than mine when i marry. so dear, tell your friend that it is a culture of all rich or say middle class Nigerian married men to cheat. and if not for kids, majority of Nigerian men won't marry! simple cos u ladies are just after money, now she hve got the money, y looking for love that she never went for? she is confused! sorry for some of my harsh words, but thats to tell u how serious the situation is and to tell u that your husband is doing same, just that he is too smart u are yet to catch him. some u will never catch them till death do u guys part!

lol
choncholot: the thing is most men are unfaithful in marriage,be it ur father,ur bro,ur uncle,ur friend even ur son! But am i going to leave the marriage?hell no!i will stay and endure for my kids sake jst the way my own mother endured to make sure we were taken care of.cos like it or not,if you leave,another woman will come and take your place and maltreat your kids.the guy is taking his family on holidays,haba,pepper rest nau!u r blessed!others wish to be in your shoes.enjoy ur self and his money!inflate ur kids fees,homekeeping allowances etc,save all u can,go to spas,go swimming,take yourself and ur kids out for expensive meals once in a while!splurge!!!!! Unless the money no dey.look away frm his runs,e go tire am.since u already have ur kids,bone sex with him unless with protection.no go kill urself for church! If all this fails, babe, go even! Arrange one of ur ex boyfriends,preferably a matured guy who is married!protect ur self though.that na d last resort! Be happy o!no allow one sturborn he goat end ur life bf ur time! Me i no go gree!

lol a poster after my heart
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Alizibirth: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
About the hiv part,uh is beta she opt out.so she can be d mother of her children.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nigerian women of today = FOOLS, GOOD ONLY FOR SEX & BABY MAKING, SO Y SHOULD A GUY BE FAITHFUL TO U FOOLS? DID U HELPED HIM TO MAKE MONEY HUH? IF HE GETS HIV, ITS BECOS HE WNTS TO, WHAT HAPENED TO CONDOMS? STOP SCREAMING AND SHUT UP THATS WHAT ALL UR FELLOW MARRIED ASH-HOLE NIGERIAN LADIES GO THROUGH COS U PEOPLE DESTROYED LOVE IN OUR COUNTRY. HAVE U FORGOTTEN WHEN U WERE A STUDENT HOW U USED TO FLY AROUND WITH MEN? RICJ GUYS & POSING? NOW ITS UR TIME TO CRY!!! CRY & CRY! OR DIVORCE BUT UR GREED WONT LET U DIVORCE, SO SIT & CRY!
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by kambili190: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So what will a woman say ?

a woman will say that even if he cares for her needs apart from the cheating, he may take you to an early grave by giving you STDs.
and a woman will say that he is not a good husband no matter what because he doesn't keep the promise he gave when they married.
if you want to sleep with different women, don't marry. and if you have several women, let them know, so they can decide whether to take the risk or not all by themselves.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by kambili190: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: Nigerian women of today = FOOLS, GOOD ONLY FOR SEX & BABY MAKING, SO Y SHOULD A GUY BE FAITHFUL TO U FOOLS? DID U HELPED HIM TO MAKE MONEY HUH? IF HE GETS HIV, ITS BECOS HE WNTS TO, WHAT HAPENED TO CONDOMS? STOP SCREAMING AND SHUT UP THATS WHAT ALL UR FELLOW MARRIED ASH-HOLE NIGERIAN LADIES GO THROUGH COS U PEOPLE DESTROYED LOVE IN OUR COUNTRY. HAVE U FORGOTTEN WHEN U WERE A STUDENT HOW U USED TO FLY AROUND WITH MEN? RICJ GUYS & POSING? NOW ITS UR TIME TO CRY!!! CRY & CRY! OR DIVORCE BUT UR GREED WONT LET U DIVORCE, SO SIT & CRY!

it's easy to put the blame on others. nigerian women destroyed the love in your country? lol as if your grandfathers married out of love. lol

and if you blame the nigerian ladies, then tell me wh you nigerian men behave the same abroad? ridiculous statement.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
We do it abroad because we want green cards, permanent stay....resident permits, and all. Get off here we are talking about our country, pls off u go! this isn't for u foreigners, its for us Nigerians and our women! so SHUT TFU When i speak OKAY!!!
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by maclatunji: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
tEsLim: An holy man is the man that has not been caught in the act. Nobody holy! I'm talking from experience and all the men I've known be eyinbo , dudu, Nigerian etc. But they are like angels to their wives because they kept it away and super discreet. My wife is my wife and I have to respect and be super discreet and dont put her into all the emotional troubles.

But what about all this girls out there. I mean college girls that winks at you every-time. wink Ok will you just give her money for handout like that without getting a favor back in some way? Pay for her hostel just like that? They wished they was her but dont get it twisted wife is different! mother of the kids, takes care of me and life back up etc. And dont ever call my home phone or call me anytime from 8pm to 8am. Wife time!!!!. Or you get put on block/call barring. I have no feelings for you; thats why I always give money for taxi (Its not for taxi its for the Bleep). So its easy as a click to block you off the phone. Just sidekick when wife not available and maybe those club nights too. But you dont get the ring or expensive stuffs that wife get. NO expensive trips like wifey too. And weekend for the family. What a rant? But true. I hope wifey never signs up on nairaland!

Very, very unfortunately this is the way the overwhelming majority of we men think. I just want to ask you: how long do you think you can keep this game up? Is it that you don't care about the consequences?
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
Dear OP,
1. Don't think of divorce.
2. Don't pine over husband, let him continue playing, he'd come back to his senses some day.
3. Refuse him sex outrightly till he goes for a thorough medical screening. Assuming he turns out clean, insist on a condom everytime.
4. Milk d 'bastard' dry: Collect money from him at any instant, if you don't, some other ho will spend the money.
5. Pretend ur marriage is a contract. You have kids to take care of.
6. If you are a housewife, go get a job.
8. Totally ignore ur husband.
9. Totally ignore ur husband.
10. Totally ignore ur husband.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by kambili190: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
jobfront: We do it abroad because we want green cards, permanent stay....resident permits, and all. Get off here we are talking about our country, pls off u go! this isn't for u foreigners, its for us Nigerians and our women! so SHUT TFU When i speak OKAY!!!

first of all, you will not tell me when and where I can speak. who are you? I will do whatever I want, speak where I want and when I want and if I decide to, I will even sing what I have to say. what you want to do now? lol

you do it abroad even if you ALREADY have your permanent stay. it goes on and on. no matter if you have your papers or not. so don't put the blame on women. it'S ridiculous.

by the way, I understand why you want to stop me from talking. lol

btw, I didn't know there are frontiers on the Internet. lol
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
having read through the entire post, I must say I feel pity for the lady even if she obviously doesn't deserve it.
Like some have rightly pointed out.. She obviously knew this was how the guy was before marriage, so why cry now.
I have a friend who is currently putting his wife through same issue... we have almost fought over his habit, due to the fact that the wife is also my good friend.
My dear nothing can stop him, except God.
It takes discipline for man with his kind of job and salary to stay away from them daughters of JEZEBEL.
The truth is that u didn't make a mistake, u made a choice, now ür choice is making your life unbearable. You can't eat ür cake and have it back. u married him for his money so enjoy it while he still has it.
now I understand why my uncle doesn't go to joints. because back then he told me one plain truth. if u expose urself to such places in no time u will get introduced to such life style.... Sorry ür hubby doesn't have that kinda dscipline. What u decide to do is your choice, either way ür in for a tough choice once again, my advice, this time choose ür actions wisely otherwise you will be more miserable than u are right now.
All the same if you have faith in God then u can resort to prayers, and don't pray for the gals to die o, cos u will just be wasting ür time. They already have their own waiting for them.
All the same I wish u all the best,

1 Like

Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by maclatunji: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
kambili190:

first of all, you will not tell me when and where I can speak. who are you? I will do whatever I want, speak where I want and when I want and if I decide to, I will even sing what I have to say. what you want to do now? lol

you do it abroad even if you ALREADY have your permanent stay. it goes on and on. no matter if you have your papers or not. so don't put the blame on women. it'S ridiculous.

by the way, I understand why you want to stop me from talking. lol

btw, [b]I didn't know there are frontiers on the Internet. [/b]lol

@bolded, that is a very fascinating comment that should generate a very lively debate in some quarters.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by kambili190: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded, that is a very fascinating comment that should generate a very lively debate in some quarters.

I don't know if a debate on this is needed. on youtube you have contents that are not available in your / my country. as long as the content is accessible, there is no frontier.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
madambini: Dear OP,
2. Don't pine over husband, let him continue playing, he'd come back to his senses some day.
3. Refuse him sex outrightly till he goes for a thorough medical screening. Assuming he turns out clean, insist on a condom everytime.
4. Milk d 'bastard' dry: Collect money from him at any instant, if you don't, some other ho will spend the money.

Yea. And get a gigolo on the side, but be discreet about it and don't get preggers.
If you divorce him, he might stop taking care of the kids so just stay and enjoy all you can.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by charles316: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
maclatunji:

Very, very unfortunately this is the way the overwhelming majority of we men think. I just want to ask you: how long do you think you can keep this game up? Is it that you don't care about the consequences?

what game? women too play their own game when they are young only to change when they get married. una dey craze.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by charles316: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
madambini: Dear OP,

eeddiots like u think u can do it by force. you ar only trying to end her marriage for her. The only solution is [size=18pt]GOD[/size].All those ur girls hostel kind of advice will not work.Stop thinking with your punny.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by maclatunji: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
charles316:

what game? women too play their own game when they are young only to change when they get married. una dey craze.

1. I did not ask you the question.

2. My question is addressed to a married man not a bachelor.

3. If you want to ask women about the games they play, feel free to do so but leave me out it.

4. I am trying to be in a good mood right now and you are not helping.

5. Don't make me really want to deal with your lack of decorum this evening.

6. Between the two of us, who reads like a delinquent that has just escaped from an Asylum?

7. I am actually laughing right now and because of that I will say have a nice day or whatever is left of it.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ur friend must be such a selfish girl. For her to have gotten married to a guy of such nature then she was trying to keep him for herself. She must have seen a whole lot of signs that he has been unfaithfull right from couRtship. She tot prolly she could win his heart. I guess she has gotten wat she deserved
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by AfroBlue(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2012
I bet she opened her legs for this high libido male ho before she married him. Too late now to do due diligence on her life mate.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
charles316:

eeddiots like u think u can do it by force. you ar only trying to end her marriage for her. The only solution is [size=18pt]GOD[/size].All those ur girls hostel kind of advice will not work.Stop thinking with your punny.

So you want her to wait till the man butchers her up or infect her. Stop this useless blasphemy by telling OP to wait on God!
Infact, its men of ur kind that do such to women. U despicable old man! Depart from hither! Go to a football thread!
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Pakavy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Juton: @poster, i can see that the man takes care of his family very well.if she is ok with child bearing, let her be protecting herself from stds that she mentioned by using female condoms. She has her children to take care of cos if anything should happened to her, another woman is waiting to take charge nd ur children will have u to blame. Stop thinking abt it, let him be, get busy with your work. Nd leave everything to God. If mine is caring nd not abusive i wud hve stayed. Dont think of leaving. Aku fecha!!
well said. but then STDs?!i only hope she aint already retroviral positive
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2012
how are we sure the poster is not that man
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by tEsLim(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
@maclatunji:

Its a life time game. I wont call it game its a lifestyle. Its called a man's life. Marriage is boring of-course. Will you Bleep one woman for the rest of your life? Obvious answer no! Its a man's thing. And women do the same but more discreet and how society shuns it so they talkless about it publicly only share within trusted friends. Dont guck!. Been with married women, separated women, baby mamas, single ladies, bisexuals, (widow -(i dont know lol -maybe), and the rest of them. Even give them my opinion about sex, love, infidelity, trust, etc. I'm true to myself and dont deceive myself. This is life. Better enjoy it than to regret and cry when you find out the woman you taught was an angel was fucking your own uncle back when you was dating her. Because then you where in university and was living with your rich uncle cheesy :p. No woman will share this type of shit with you. They have rotten stories to tell if you are to listen.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by jumsnarol: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
@poster if the guy is as bad as u claim then i guess the signs must have been there before they got married but obviously your friend ignored it probably cos his rich. Well i guess she just has to find a way round it. Ie use condoms
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by I2likewoman: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
If you leave this marriage man go hard you oo....no guy wants to marry a woman with truckload of kids....if you can dare the consequences by no means leave otherwise stay where you if your life is not threatened
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2012
Why should you even be considering living with an adulterous husband?
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by msb247(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2012
Jealousy would do all the magic she wants. He'll begin to sense how it feels when he sees her with another man. Let her get an old friend or pay-off someone just to help her trigger the jealousy out of him. If there's even a bit of love in him for her, he'll be worried about it and he'll try to do something about it; if not, then I advise she quits the marriage and move on. One day, a girl would give him HIV and he'll transfer it to her free of charge. lipsrsealed That, she doesn't deserve. Hope this helps. Good luck mrs cheating husband and remember: PATIENCE is all you need right now. e go betta. AND PLEASE, THIS HUSBAND OF YOURS, WHICH TRIBE IS HE AND FROM WHAT STATE? cos this 'its our culture' of a thing is really scaring our asses! Let us know so we can prevent this from happening to us by not marrying from that tribe. Thanks cheesy wink
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by maclatunji: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2012
tEsLim: @maclatunji:

Its a life time game. I wont call it game its a lifestyle. Its called a man's life. Marriage is boring of-course. Will you Bleep one woman for the rest of your life? Obvious answer no! Its a man's thing. And women do the same but more discreet and how society shuns it so they talkless about it publicly only share within trusted friends. Dont guck!. Been with married women, separated women, baby mamas, single ladies, bisexuals, (widow -(i dont know lol -maybe), and the rest of them. Even give them my opinion about sex, love, infidelity, trust, etc. I'm true to myself and dont deceive myself. This is life. Better enjoy it than to regret and cry when you find out the woman you taught was an angel was fucking your own uncle back when you was dating her. Because then you where in university and was living with your rich uncle cheesy :p. No woman will share this type of shit with you. They have rotten stories to tell if you are to listen.

You just dodged my questions. Yes, I know that shit happens all the time and when it comes to sex, very few people can pass the test of fidelity. However, these things have consequences. The obvious one is that you may get a STD and infect your wife with it. Condoms aren't 100 per cent secure or you may just throw it away and get down anyways.

The one I am more interested in is the fact that you could get yourself entangled with a witch from hell. A woman who is ready to bleep you and kill you after that. She will not only stop at that she might even come for your wife and kids.

When I say witch, I speak not really of Juju (although it is there too) but a sadistic woman who will do anything to meet her whims and caprices.

Think about it.
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by awmughal959: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2012
Students Loan March(mughal959)

The Student Loans Company Limited is a non-departmental public body of the United Kingdom
government, responsible for the provision of financial support.
http:///916651/slc
Re: How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? by kkkossy(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2012
Let me make this clear for all u ladies that are aspiring to get married to an oil working man, those guys are naturally adultrous cos they are constantly exposed to woman. They get ladies comin 2 der hotel every weekends, it's more like der culture. I have worked in an oil and Gas firm before, I know what I'm saying. Any man working in the oil sector is always admired by ladies and dis makes him cheat.@op, dats the case of ur husband, I am not saying u shouldn't get married to guys working in an Oil firm but 70% of them are not faithfull. Most of dis rich men are prone to cheating on there wife and the funniest thing is that @ the end of the day the poor wife woudnt have a clue about her husbands unfaithfulness. Ladies beware! They are dangerous! They might be acting like a good husband at first, but u dnt know what they do behind ur back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep / My Mother Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.