Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Women And Noisy Shoes - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women And Noisy Shoes (8600 Views)

Photos: Chinese Women And Plastic Surgery / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by EKENEA(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2007
We have to leave with it, try to ignore the sound as much as you can
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Glorya(f): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2007
hahahahaha, lmao grin

@ all guys
tongue cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by titgirl: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2007
Hey guys you are really funning, why dont you just leave us along.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by tonib(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2007
i luv heels with a passion and heels esp 4 the not so tall ladies adds to their height and gives them a sort of respect. ladies in the house are you with me?
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by stellose(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2007
@tonib, i feel you girl, hahaha koi koi heels for the brief , three , quarter and summarizesd ladies tongue tongue
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by phanty(f): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2007
@ifyalways nd @seun
ifyalways u really re not goin to tell me that wen u see sumtin wrong u wont talk. sum girls wear very reali ugly heeled shooes like dats not bad enof most of them dont know aw to walk. i 4 1 weare heeled shoes alot but u bet i wont dare step outta my house if vits gonna be attractin the whole nigeria if every step i take cums wit a sound dats itches my ear aw much more d guy or lady nxt 2 me?
its just bein blunt i dont posses any male hormone 4 bstatin facts dat u re eve awaare of or do i?
seun u sure as hell dont tink m double crossin my gene or gender cos of wat i said besides every1 ere can attest to my comment?
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by clemcykul(f): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
well i personally love noisy shoes grin grin grin grin

so dat my presence can be announced from afar grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by obyann(f): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2007
tonib:

i love heels with a passion and heels esp for the not so tall ladies adds to their height and gives them a sort of respect. ladies in the house are you with me?

Yes ooooo

and whenever we walk with heels, guys most especially admire us.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Scopium: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2007
obyann:

Yes ooooo

and whenever we walk with heels, guys most especially admire us.
[size=13pt]They admire you because of your heels or your noise or your personality?[/size]
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by seun001(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
phanty:

@ifyalways nd @seun
ifyalways u really re not goin to tell me that when u see sumtin wrong u wont talk. sum girls wear very reali ugly heeled shooes like that is not bad enof most of them don't know aw to walk. i 4 1 weare heeled shoes alot but u bet i wont dare step out of my house if vits going to be attractin the whole nigeria if every step i take cums wit a sound that is itches my ear aw much more d guy or lady nxt 2 me?
its just bein blunt i don't posses any male hormone 4 bstatin facts that u re eve awaare of or do i?
seun u sure as hell don't think m double crossin my gene or gender because of what i said besides everyone ere can attest to my comment?

hmmmmm!sharp girl u actually know wot u did.no need for me to spoil it abi.just like u said some peeps can also corroborate me hmmm.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by FactorChic(f): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
NA WA O, GUY NO LIKE GIRLS WEY DEY WEAR NOISY SHOES, GO BUY EAR PLGU NOW ABI MAKE U GO MARRY PERSN WEY DEY WEAR FLIP FLOPS, VERY SIMPLE!
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Nwaka77: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2007
FactorChic:

NA WA O, GUY NO LIKE GIRLS WEY DEY WEAR NOISY SHOES, GO BUY EAR PLGU NOW ABI MAKE You GO MARRY PERSN WEY DEY WEAR FLIP FLOPS, VERY SIMPLE!

LOL, Exactly! grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by finemocha(f): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2007
just as long as we dont do this in heels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7guta6sm2w
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by spoilt(f): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
hehehe
she fell twice. i'd die of shame pox!
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by jkpretty(f): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2007
@finemocha

bad bad girl, u are grin grin grin

I'll just kill myself
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Scopium: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2007
[size=13pt]@ Finemocha
You see what heels can do to you let alone the second and third party.
[/size]
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by dumie(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2007
Flats
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by uchetobi(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2007
Block ur ears
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by THO: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
@poster

If u are angry about the noise, go and tell the designers because ladies do not make those shoes themselves. And is quite unfortunate that those designers are the people that the noise penetrate much. Then why make what u hate?
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by phanty(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
@seun i sure as hell do.
lldnot say wat i didnt no
but guys really at dose dat tink it doesnt mata d noise d shoes make dats if it attracts mice,housefleas,nd all pls dnt encourage girls 2 walk abt makin unlawful noise dis s really not abt wat u like d screechin noise is irritatin nd it itches d ear (atleast m nt d only 1 attestin 2 it) nd at times u kld get very embarrasin comments " pls oh abeg no break our ground 4 us oh " yeah
wear heels no qualms but not worn out heels tank u.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by seun001(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2007
uchetobi:

Block your ears

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Scopium: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2007
dumie:

love wearing heels cool cool cool
[size=13pt]Yes I'll block my ears while you[/size] [size=16pt]break your legs[/size]
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by ne4real(f): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster

that is y we r women !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u want 2 be noticed 2? go put some noise making objects in ur shoes 2.

i wonder y the unnecessary beef-up 4 women.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by anwunobi: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
C'mon! 4 new shoes, d sound isnt unpleasant . Its only when the shoes lose that covering on the soles ,u know that point,that you get to hear that kpoi kpoi noie.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
Not all shoes make those types of unnecessary noises but the problem is some females don’t know how to walk on heels, they drag their feet’s instead.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by slimes(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2007
Woman wahala. Their fashion sense is just two much like wearing spaghetti and mini skirt to a freezing air conditioned area. They think its sexy to dress that way. It is just sheer madness. Walking with a high heel or a noisy shoe is not only disturbing, it causes great pain on the ankle joint especially when it is worn always.
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Stardust(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2007
Na wa for all dis bad belly people wey full this place. As una dey jealous the noise wey woman shoe dey make, may una go solder iron for under una shoe and make ya own noise.  tongue
Which kind yeye topic be dis sef, if una no see somefing wey get sense to talk about, may una go sidon.
Me o, i like my ko ko ka shoe and i no go comot am for anybodi. grin
Leave me and my koi koi shoe, we dey do yanga  wink *and she walks away *
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by lordmassac(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
that kain noise de vex me too. but there is nothing we can do about it grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by playmate(f): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2007
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Yes I'll block my ears while you[/size] [size=16pt]break your legs[/size]

u seem 2 b quite obssesed wit dis ol' boy which level??i really dont see how it affects u xcept if ure d kind dat doesnt mind his biz.seems to me lyk ure a sexual chauvinist. undecided
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Emad(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2007
If the men did not like it teh women would not continue
it is like saying u guys dont like Indecency
if u did not like it,
the women will not be doing it
now SHUT UP
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
Bata mi a dun koh koh kah
Bata mi a dun koh koh kah
Ti mo ba ka we mi
Bata mi a dun koh koh kah! cheesy cheesy

If you read your books
your shoes will sound koh koh kah! grin grin
Re: Women And Noisy Shoes by Scopium: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2007
playmate:

u seem 2 b quite obssesed wit this ol' boy which level??i really don't see how it affects u xcept if ure d kind that doesnt mind his biz.seems to me like ure a sexual chauvinist. undecided

[size=13pt]Chauvinist? Hell No! How much do you like guys who see you for the first freaking time and then tell you how deeply and madly in love they are with you at that spot?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unique And Beautiful Beaded Jewelry / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!! / Skin Vs Other Haircut Styles: Which Do You prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.