Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

I'm Confused.....pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused.....pls Help (1093 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused.....pls Help by harjala(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
I'm a Final Year Student in a Nigerian University and im 19yrs and im going to be 20yrs in Dec...I have this urge to have Sex bt i dnt jst knw hw to go about it,and the fact remains that i am always pressure from my friends to find a girl to bang...And Truth be Told,Ive nt Kissed,even Dated any Girl bt I have always had Issues with Girls and smetimes i jst wonder whether im jst going to leave Schl without banging any Girl. But there is a Caveat...Im nt a Virgin mayb a Half Virgin cos i know all the techniques and technicalities of Sex and Sexuality and i dnt have a Problem with Walking Up to Ladies to express my Feelings and im nt a 'Christian Brother'.Im Confused cos my Friends pursue Ladies and im always thrilled by their Stories or Sexual Escapades.......
I NEED REAL ADVICE COS I DNT CONSIDER MY SELF A VIRGIN OF ANY KIND...Thanks
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by sample042(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
I doubt ur post. U'v nevr kissd or had sex bt u knw d techniques. U'r nt a xtain... Bla bla bla. Wel, its possibl bt i doubt u cos u seem 2 hv frnds dt lv to flirt a lot. Meanwhl, hw hv u bn coping wit youthful pleasures n exuberances havn d caliber u cal frnds?
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by deshclones(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
harjala: I'm a Final Year Student in a Nigerian University and im 19yrs and im going to be 20yrs in Dec...I have this urge to have Sex bt i dnt jst knw hw to go about it,and the fact remains that i am always pressure from my friends to find a girl to bang...And Truth be Told,Ive nt Kissed,even Dated any Girl bt I have always had Issues with Girls and smetimes i jst wonder whether im jst going to leave Schl without banging any Girl. But there is a Caveat...Im nt a Virgin mayb a Half Virgin cos i know all the techniques and technicalities of Sex and Sexuality and i dnt have a Problem with Walking Up to Ladies to express my Feelings and im nt a 'Christian Brother'.Im Confused cos my Friends pursue Ladies and im always thrilled by their Stories or Sexual Escapades.......

calm down bro...98% of those stories are as fake as nicki's bum bum...dudes that slam chics dont run their mouth. grin grin
.its very obvious you will graduate a virgin...just make sure you come out with a good result as thats the only consolation price here...it will be a big shame if you no chop pun-ani..you still top am up with a third class.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Deolaw: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
You better face your project work and your numerous carry-overs. You will one day get tired of the almighty 's.ex'.
I pray you get someone pregnant if u insist on having se.x. You are even proud not to be religious. God don create u already.

Mtcheew... Bad sheep
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by harjala(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
@ deolaw I dnt have any carryover,@ deshclones I cnt cme out wiv ǎ̜̣̍ 3rd Class. Bt ur prediction might be right sha @sample 02 I've jst been managing myself aπϑ its been God...n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ when I mean Xtian bro I mean all those SU's...so I knw what I'm saying...
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hey mister, if u don't have s e x, shey u go die ni?! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by mcnepow(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
booqee: Hey mister, if u don't have s e x, shey u go die ni?! undecided
Yea. .
lack of s3x causes
nite blindness
insomnia
distraction
parkinson,s disease
hepatitis
myopia
suicidal thoughts (just to mention a few)
n if I may add, these are worse than death!
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Deolaw: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2012
^^^ L.M.A.O.S.H.T.I.F.O.T.F.A.D.B.L.T.W.A.D.A.S.H.B.M.B.T.L.J.B.T.S.
= Laughing my ass off so hard that I fell on the floor and died but luckily there was a doctor around and so he brought me back to life just before televison started
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by InkedNerd(f): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2012
harjala: I'm a Final Year Student in a Nigerian University and im 19yrs and im going to be 20yrs in Dec...I have this urge to have Sex bt i dnt jst knw hw to go about it,and the fact remains that i am always pressure from my friends to find a girl to bang...And Truth be Told,Ive nt Kissed,even Dated any Girl bt I have always had Issues with Girls and smetimes i jst wonder whether im jst going to leave Schl without banging any Girl. But there is a Caveat...Im nt a Virgin mayb a Half Virgin cos i know all the techniques and technicalities of Sex and Sexuality and i dnt have a Problem with Walking Up to Ladies to express my Feelings and im nt a 'Christian Brother'.Im Confused cos my Friends pursue Ladies and im always thrilled by their Stories or Sexual Escapades.......

Fist of all, you thinking about sex or "knowing techniques" doesn't mean you're not a virgin so please let's get that straight. Second, what exactly is your reason for wanting to lose your virginity--is it because you want to or because your friends are pressuring you into it?
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Roland17(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2012
Before you delve into the world of intimacy you must be mature enough to accept consequences of whatever arises because of your decision, if you are doing it to please friends and accomplices then you are a conformist without a heart...
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by dabrake(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2012
sample042: I doubt ur post. U'v nevr kissd or had sex bt u knw d techniques. U'r nt a xtain... Bla bla bla. Wel, its possibl bt i doubt u cos u seem 2 hv frnds dt lv to flirt a lot. Meanwhl, hw hv u bn coping wit youthful pleasures n exuberances havn d caliber u cal frnds?
bros, It's possible. Before I did it, I was already a pro. I knew everything 'cause I read magazines. Most virgins read all these stuffs so don't be suprised. That you are a virgin doesn't mean you are naive when It comes to things of that callibre

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Killz3(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
What help? It's either you do, or not! Forget the hype. . . Sex is overrated. . .
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
Just wait until you are married before you taste punny. Fornication is a sin.
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
@OP. Sex can ruin wen u do it now. Trust me after bleeping d chick, u might hate urself and hate her for like 1-2days after that d urge 4 sex redevelops again. And u might be needing to start bleeping like 2 to 3times a week especialy wen ur GF is bad already. U need to ask urself if u are physchologically okay before venturing into this new life. Don't allow friends make this decision for you because when they make it and you go down, you see them no more. Those that are sex addicts today are looking for how to get out of it. For me, if you were my younger brother, i will only say you should really understand what you want cuz sex is sweeter than sugar but it can bring u down any moment. It is what is sweet that kills. But if you still have a doubting mind on trying to explore, get a condom and learn how to use it. I can post all the manual here but for now i think you should only sleep with a girl that loves and cherish you. She would make no scorn of you during intimacy and she would help you out when u want more. Don't sleep with a girl that you love and she doesn't love you back. She might reject you after the first sex. And if that happens and you want more, it can affect your studies. And if you want to bleep ashe.wo. Be careful, have someone with that experience see you through. G.luck broda.
Re: I'm Confused.....pls Help by Ayomivic(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2012
You said you are not a Christian but Christian by face,you better be a spiritual christian.The best thing one can boast of is to follow the commandment of the creator.One of the instument Satan is using to enslave peaple is sex and unseen evil behind pre-marital sex or furnication are many and it can ruin one life.Furnication to me is like a dip hole that contain dangerous things like,scorpions, broken bottles,etc but cover as a plain ground to deceive. you know if some one fall into it ,the person can hurt badly or little.He can come out without injury but who knows what we be one faith on what you creator had ordered you not to do.
Come think of it, if you have unprotected sex,Satan will use the fear of been contacted with HIV to torment you whenever time you hear people speaking of HIV. Sex can lead to unwanted pregnace,unwanted pregnace can lead to arbortion,arbortion can ruin girl life, if it does not lead to her death,arbortion or death of girl during arbortion can bring curse or on a man for those that know it.
Sex and pon is one major instrument Satan is using to trick and enslave mostly young man like you. through that he will make a jouney of one year to be two years.Your friends stories are voice of Devil and the only way to fight satan is through the world of God that impact the fear of God to you.If you dont have the spirit iam talking about and you are not ready to have it .Move it,my friend you will soon eat the forbiden fruit because everything around you will be pointing at sex for you.My advise for you is that you should wait for your life partner and enjoy sex with her.That time is very near to you.

(1) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love Again / Please Help Me Safe My Marriage / "Why Do People Have Extra-marital Affairs? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.