Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. (2427 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Yorisb: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
According to Tchidi, "For all the idi*ts who went online to say craps about me and the lies being peddled on the internet, I want you to know I am not the kind of guy that backs down.

You are fo*ls! Envious demons. I am successful, and won't stop being successful. You can go and die.

Just because I am in the public career don't mean I have to live according to your whims! We will rise to the challenges accordingly.

I won't be blackmailed, I won't be intimidated . My vindication comes from God, not from man. Folks want to force you to live in unhappiness, they want to make you feel guilty for things you didn't do.

But you wear the shoe, you know where it pinches. For reasonable people out there, stay blessed. For idi*ts out there, stay so forever. May you receive the same judgment you give out.
"

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/16394/2/breaking-tchidi-chikere-opens-up-on-sophia-nuella-.html

Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Callotti: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Did he really say all this? grin
My kind of man.
Nothing like chopping with confidence and damning the consequences.
Oh boy. . .? It is your life. . .I wish you well.
No, you don't have to live with unhappiness.

Thank you for shutting your critics up.
Your decision may not be final after all.
Poohsie is like a new toy.
It takes a stroke of good luck to find a soul mate.
Hope you have found her. . .?
If not. . . please, keep searching.

Nothing do you.
No happy home can be broken.
God bless you and your new 'wife'!
Sophia, kpele o!cheesy
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Outstrip(f): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2012
SMH. Just for the record there is nothing like "craps" and even "stuffs" for that matter. I am tired of hearing people say that
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by aleroo(f): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^^
Especially when stuff is spelt 'sturvs'.
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Outstrip(f): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
aleroo: ^^^^

In fact I have given up.
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Yorisb: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
Outstrip:

In fact I have given up.

Given up on what sturvs? tongue In fact you're just yarning craps. grin grin
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
aleroo: ^^^^
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by Outstrip(f): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2012
grin grin I am glad I am not the only one that noticed it. I was starting to wonder if I was just being too prissy again
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by desireoge(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
this fool should go and make peace with his family
Re: You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. by bisitunde: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2012
undecidedSturvs,craps,buh,luff,buffdai,pweety,jawe-jare,ma,mi-my todai, cry It beats the hell out of me when I read such!

(1) (Reply)

15 Facts You Didn't Know About Eminem / Photos: Burna Boy With An Erection As He Performs With His Underwear / [VIDEO] Native Doctor Hypnotises & Have Sexual Intercourse With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.