Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,138 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Men External Games With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men External Games With Women (981 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 10 DEADLY Mistakes Men Make With Women They Have Feelings For. / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men External Games With Women by papaking1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
External Game
There are some basics here that I need to cover with you to make sure that you are sending the right message to the women you bring into your life. While there may have been a boyish charm in the behaviors you exhibited in grade school, the Truth is that no woman wants a guy who behaves like an adolescent or irresponsible. (And the women who do want this, you don’t want.) We’ll walk through the three critical elements of your style:

1) Your appearance and presentation
2) Your car
3) Your home
1. Your Appearance and Presentation

The areas of personal attention are:
- Hair
- Nails
- Mouth
- Skin
- Sounds and Smells (hygiene)
- Fashion: Clothes, shoes, etc.
- Overall Fitness
- Posture (physical and mental) – projection of inner game, and Mannerisms – grace/suave, poetry in motion

Your appearance speaks volumes about you, so much so that you need to be very concerned with this single area the most when it comes to your external game. Do not misunderstand this to mean that women will evaluate you solely on your appearance. However, you will put yourself far ahead of the competition if you attend to the basics of your appearance. Understand: Your objective isn’t about trying to turn them on with your looks as much as it is about not turning them off. You want to avoid giving her the wrong impression before you get a foot in the door.

Hair
This covers all areas where you have hair – and shouldn’t have hair. Starting with your melon, the hair on your head should be cut neatly. If you choose to have long hair, so be it, however, you should understand that when you make certain choices for yourself, you are also making choices about who will be attracted to you. If your goal is to leave your options open, you should accept a certain flexibility in your personal grooming standards. This means that your green hair, pony tail, or Mohawk will likely reduce the available group of women who will be interested in you. For maximum flexibility, you should consider a reasonably short cut, trimmed neatly over the ears. If your hair is thinning, you might decide to go with the super-short or even completely bald look.

To address baldness, many men have hair loss as they get older, and it is a source of some concern, since this can impact a man’s self-confidence when he feels that he may appear older than he actually is. The negative associations with baldness are numerous, including the concept that women are not attracted to bald men. The Truth of the matter is that women are attracted to any man who can make them feel good about themselves. Baldness is even an asset for many women who are looking for a sign of maturity in their men, not boy-toys. Remember how Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard on Star Trek) was the hot ticket for women for years? He is bald, but he carried himself with such self-confidence and sophistication that he earned raves from women who watched the show just for him.

Your overall hairstyle should simply make you look your best, long or short. The best haircut is one that doesn’t look like you tried too hard. To find out what look would be best for you, go to a woman hairstylist and get her advice, then let her try it out on you. Use a good shampoo and conditioner to keep it soft, and watch for dandruff. Mustaches and beards are stylish, and I’ve seen just as many polls that say women like them as don’t like them. My personal feeling is that facial hair can be irritating to a woman when you’re kissing her, so I stay clean-shaven most of the time. Whatever you choose, be sure to keep it neat and trimmed, whether it’s a soul-patch or a goatee. I do know for a fact that women do not like unkempt and shaggy facial hair, especially when it makes you look like a lunatic vagrant.

Hair on the rest of your body should be severely scrutinized. You should not have excessive hair on your back or neck, even if it requires waxing from time to time. When it comes to your nose and ears, you should trim away all unnecessary hair. Also, your eyebrows should not meet in the middle, if you can possibly avoid it. Most women do appreciate chest hair, more often than not, so don’t be too concerned about that area. As for your nether-regions, you should trim your pubic hair to a manageable level as well. Not only for good hygiene, but it can actually make your plumbing look a bit longer if it’s not obscured.

Nails
Your nails play a significant part in the overall appearance of your hands, and they do reflect your personality to some degree. For maximum flexibility, nails should be kept trimmed neatly to within 1/16 of an inch or shorter. Any longer than this and you tend to raise more questions than you answer. If you are a chronic nail-biter, you may want to look into breaking this habit, as it tends to make your fingers look ragged and not very soothing to touch. Keep all nails free of dirt. You may even consider a manicure – just be sure to skip the nail polish. Your toenails should be kept trimmed and neat at all times.

Mouth
Your mouth should be as appealing as you can make it, after all, you want her lips spending a great deal of time here, don’t you? Your lips should never be dry or chapped. There are plenty of lip balms out there to help keep them moist. As for the inside, you want to be sure to keep your teeth and gums clean (yes, brush after each meal, just like the toothpaste tubes say.) Don’t forget to brush your tongue, as this is where a great deal of bacteria develops. Flossing is also a necessity, not an option. Use mouthwash regularly, and if you have a problem with bad-breath, you may want to discuss it with a dentist. There is nothing more unattractive to a woman than having to tolerate foul breath. Make sure you visit a dentist every six months for a cleaning.
If you are a coffee or tea drinker, you should be sure to make sure your teeth are not discolored or stained. There are plenty of off-the-shelf bleaching products available that work very well, as well as treatments available from your dentist.

For more on this visit:
www.infokingsng.com/love.html
Re: Men External Games With Women by Killz3(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
Can someone pls be kind enough to summarize for me? Thank you in advance. . . smiley
Re: Men External Games With Women by swtdarling(f): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
~Killz~:
Can someone pls be kind enough to summarize for me? Thank you in advance. . . smiley
erm.....dozed half way.remembered nails,hair.hope dt was helpful kiss

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Confuse State...don't Knw What To Do / I'm So Scared Rite Nw / Will You Marry A Guy That Is Not Very Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.