Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? (2754 Views)

APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by ektbear: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Q: They want Nigeria to split. Split into what exactly?
A: Several new countries.
Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by Callotti: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2012
More talking and Goodluck returns as the dumbo leader of One Nigeria come 2015!
Lemme guess that all PDP delegates showed up yesterday to jubilitate with the new PDP chairman Tukur!
Dream on fellas.
It is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by CaptBarbosa: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2012
I think the call should be directed to all governors ro make them move toward economical independent. . .this will usher a in a healthy and robust competition between regional governments.

Callotti: More talking and Goodluck returns as the dumbo leader of One Nigeria come 2015!
Lemme guess that all PDP delegates showed up yesterday to jubilitate with the new PDP chairman Tukur!
Dream on fellas.
It is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

@ Bold

Do you have problem with the bolded? So far, he is the most qualified candidate among the contestants. More reason they all willingly step down for him.

That was a brilliant job done by Paul Wanpana and OBJ to nailed the coffin of Namadi sambo's presidential ambition, come 2015. By the way, Bamanga Tukur is a sworn enemy of Atiku Abubakar. . . .that is if you are catching my drift. Killing 2 birds with a single stone is termed as political success.

Sai Jonathan 2015-2019!!!
Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by Callotti: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
I think the call should be directed to all governors ro make them move toward economical independent. . .this will usher a in a healthy and robust competition between regional governments.

@ Bold

Do you have problem with the bolded? So far, he is the most qualified candidate among the contestants. More reason they all willingly step down for him.

That was a brilliant job done by Paul Wanpana and OBJ to nailed the coffin of Namadi sambo's presidential ambition, come 2015. By the way, Bamanga Tukur is a sworn enemy of Atiku Abubakar. . . .that is if you are catching my drift. Killing 2 birds with a single stone is termed as political success.

Sai Jonathan 2015-2019!!!

Who said I had a problem with Tukur or Nigerian politics as a whole?
Abeg, lemme h-enjoy my 10K in peace.

A fresh pot of stew for my home this week. . .firewood included!
Pop sointin jare. . .Jonathan for 2015!cool
Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
The op and his other monikers,aljharamu and nduchuks are only representative of those who get scared and poooh in their pants whenever nigerias disintegration is mentioned.The united nations gives ethnic nationalities the right to self determination and referendum, and south sudan just exercised their rights to statehood recently, and sudan split into 2 nations.
@ nduchuks,I challenge you to henceforth abstain from any thread that talks about nigerias disintegration if you know you are not scared of nigerias disintegration.
Re: They Want Nigeria To Split. Split Into What Exactly? by noiseless: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2012
Ofcourse the JANJAWIID SNIFFER PIG is scared,thats why he keeps roaming around everywhere in multiple IDs, sadly for him everyone knows his hunger for free oil.
chima12: The op and his other monikers,aljharamu and nduchuks are only representative of those who get scared and poooh in their pants whenever nigerias disintegration is mentioned.The united nations gives ethnic nationalities the right to self determination and referendum, and south sudan just exercised their rights to statehood recently, and sudan split into 2 nations.
@ nduchuks,I challenge you to henceforth abstain from any thread that talks about nigerias disintegration if you know you are not scared of nigerias disintegration.
Ofcourse the JANJAWIID SNIFFER PIG is scared,thats why he keeps roaming around everywhere in multiple IDs, sadly for him everyone knows his hunger for free oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Conference, Waste Of Time And Resources, Says Kwankwaso / What Is Federal Character- A Curse Or Blessing? / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.