Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (150194 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by fescope: 8:49pm On May 09, 2012
Fbn
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by BOT4WHAT: 10:49am On May 11, 2012
Please, I know First bank does employ HND (Upper credit) but I want to know if there is any form of discrimination between HND and Bsc holders in FBN after or before employment. I also like to know the difference between Graduate trainee and entry level? Thanks
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by kkobulunne: 2:33pm On May 12, 2012
A leading bank in Nigeria recruits Fresh Graduates and experienced bankers massively nationwide.To apply,visit www.jobmastersnigeria.com
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Legitimate: 8:32am On May 13, 2012
You can earn much more than bankers (over N500k monthly) if you apply what is found here http://easydailyincome..com Goodluck
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by wycleaftic: 3:54pm On May 13, 2012
Pls house, i have an important inquiry on the masters programme. First is, I want to know what schools are currently admitting for masters programme in the west. Secondly, I graduated with a 2-2 in Mass Communication with a CGPA of 2.89, and with a Professional Masters in Public Administration (MPA), do u think i stand a chance in gaining admission in unilag or any school admitting MSC mass communication. Ur timely response will be appreciated. thanks alot.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by seudocode: 4:57pm On May 14, 2012
Oga relax cos u av a strong CGPA that can get u PG Msc in unilag,unilorin,Oau and UI- soon after UI 's ongoing strike Is called of hopefully in 1st week of june just attempt UI u will get it-check www.pgs.ui.edu.ng if u can apply for mass comm now cos least cgpa is 2.5 for pgschool.application is ongoing if ur preference is unilag its posible there as well check pgs.unilag.edu.ng-enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2012
Adjunct: I resigned from DiamondBank. As a Trainee(1st 6 months), you are paid 80K monthly. Once you are converted to an Executive Trainee(ET), your annual gross payment becomes N2,796,000 but you receive N178K every month excluding your housing allowance at the begining of the year which is N245k.
where is ADJUNCT? come and let us talk oh, plz
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Adjunct: 6:09am On May 16, 2012
oseiwe:
where is ADJUNCT? come and let us talk oh, plz

I am here, how far?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Adjunct: 6:17am On May 16, 2012
doyindav:

dude pls which branch of engineering did you major in? and what do you do now?..show some love man

I read Chemical Engineering. After my resignation, I went for a Professional Course in Drilling. I presently work with a Drilling Fluids Company
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Adjunct: 6:27am On May 16, 2012
seudocode: @adjunct -I really salute your courage of resigning to follow your passion;but are u saying that diamondbank management always stick to there promise of upgrading there new intakes at exactly 6 months to N2.796M-cos most banks only state 6 months on the- job- training on paper, only to end up extending it up to 18-20months!-and with the on-going diamondbank recruitment nationwide 2012 ,I fear if they can end up upgrading them all in exactly 6 months.I am aware that accessbank pays 103K for degree holders with a promise of upgrading to 170k after TWO years of working with them (upon a signed bond of 2M to be refunded to the bank if u wish to exit anytime before two years).As a former insider of diamondbank,Please share your experience conserning the 6months training issue/extention, in your reply...thanks Oga!

Coming to conversion to ET, DiamondBank is very professional. Once your references are complete(Professional,Academic & Personal) and your appraisal done by your supervisor, they will convert you. Where many people usually have problem is Professional references since their first job experience is usually NYSC and until Human Capital get your professional reference from your previous employers(in this case, ur place of primary assignment), they won't convert/confirm you. Another one is the Academic reference from your sch, you have to follow up too... Meanwhile, once you are converted, you will be paid arrears... Within that period, Human Capital will keep sending you mails on what to do & they will also be reminding your supervisor about your appraisal.

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Khollay: 7:18am On May 16, 2012
@seudocode:what is d latest on d DB IB interview conducted on d 27th nd 28th of April...i heard just 20pple were successful out of the 96. And when r dey likely 2 call for medicals nd Training....thanks 4 ur usual info....
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2012
Adjunct:

I read Chemical Engineering. After my resignation, I went for a Professional Course in Drilling. I presently work with a Drilling Fluids Company
I did mech engr and I'm in a bank too. I wld also like to follow in ur footsteps. I just started sha, still an ETOP. Pls, can I get ur fone number or pin in my mail box? its oses_oseiwe@yahoo.com
I really need directions so dat I dont lose my way too.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by PETERANDRE(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2012
oseiwe:
I did mech engr and I'm in a bank too. I wld also like to follow in ur footsteps. I just started sha, still an ETOP. Pls, can I get ur fone number or pin in my mail box? its oses_oseiwe@yahoo.com
I really need directions so dat I dont lose my way too.

@ Ajunct

I really would need your guidance too into this career path,kindly send me your bb pin and phone number too to my email peterajandu@yahoo.com

thank u.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by eemmyyy: 9:59pm On May 17, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
Please, I know First bank does employ HND (Upper credit) but I want to know if there is any form of discrimination between HND and Bsc holders in FBN after or before employment. I also like to know the difference between Graduate trainee and entry level? Thanks
Please sm1 shud help and answer this. Am interested in this question...thanksss
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by seudocode: 10:13pm On May 17, 2012
Khollay: @seudocode:what is d latest on d DB IB interview conducted on d 27th nd 28th of April...i heard just 20pple were successful out of the 96. And when r dey likely 2 call for medicals nd Training....thanks 4 ur usual info....
. @kholly. It was not as low as 20. YES, a great number where reportely turned down @ the 2 -day interview held @ ring road branch, yet they where for obvious reasons that even the affected people could not deny/argue it-(HND,over-aged,no math/english,below accepted graduation grades,incomplete resume data,obvious lies etc)-this is because majority of gatecrashers did not submit resume to the bank ealier before the test and they actually passed the test.By now all successful Dbank new entrant have received their sucess text and are chilling to be called to Lagos training school hopefully by 3rd Monday in JUNE,they equally have a hint on where they will likely be deployed to after the 65days+2weeks induction training -medicals will also be held before then.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by innason(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2012
hello all. Entry level pay in FBN is in the range of 132k-143k depending on your location. you recieve over 280k for your housing,almost the same for leave and over 230k for performance pay. confirmation is exactly a year.As for HND/Degree discrimination there is none at all.

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by paulscholesss: 8:47am On May 18, 2012
Hello, a good web-designer is needed,if interested pls send an email to femimodu@yahoo.com
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by mcstan18(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2012
From all these, it does imply that FBN is the highest paying bank, or don't we have other banks' staff in the house? *I'm not being conclusive here pls*
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by seudocode: 10:55am On May 18, 2012
Following the above posting FBN pays 2.4-2.5M after tax which is in the same range with Diamondbank pay( 2.4 after tax) following ADJUNCT's submission-Wud it be right therefore to say that monthly Pay package for entry in the industry is pegged @ 200k as at now?.......hmm I guess the likes of cecilia ibru will never emmerge again in the industry when each entry level after after six months training costs oceanic bank 3.6M before tax- that is 3.2M after tax comes to u cash as- 140k mid month,53k end month,104k productivity allownce first day of every quarter,32k as xmas bonus 52k as 13month there was also Cost of leaving allowance which u earn upon confirmation....now ecobank has amended all this to 165K per month total,and those same set who earned same av not gotten any promotion since 2008 till date;yet greatful cos 30 percent of them av being laid off since 2008 in different structural adjustment retrenchment schemes....
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by seudocode: 11:12am On May 18, 2012
Following the above posting FBN pays 2.4-2.5M after tax which is in the same range with Diamondbank pay( 2.4 after tax) following ADJUNCT's submission-Wud it be right therefore to say that monthly Pay package for entry in the industry is pegged @ 200k as at now?.......hmm I guess the likes of cecilia ibru will never emmerge again in the industry when each entry level after after six months training costs oceanic bank 3.6M before tax- that is 3.2M after tax comes to u cash as- 140k mid month,53k end month,104k productivity allownce first day of every quarter,32k as xmas bonus 52k as 13month,pension 30k monthly,personal sinking savings 20k monthy ,medical 100k pa annum.There was also Cost of leaving allowance which u earn upon confirmation....now ecobank has amended all this to 165K per month total,and those same set who earned same av not gotten any promotion since 2008 till date.Yet,they are greatful cos over 30 percent of them av being laid off since 2008 in different structural adjustment retrenchment schemes....
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2012
^^^hey bros, UBA doesnt pay up to dat yet.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 18, 2012
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by olasquareoni: 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
First bank is not highest pay bank for now there are new generation banks that pay more than first bank.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by mcstan18(m): 1:53am On May 19, 2012
olasquareoni: First bank is not highest pay bank for now there are new generation banks that pay more than first bank.

You can be kind enough to say which bank it is. Afterall, diamondbank is a new generation bank
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by sw: 8:48pm On May 19, 2012
Even after d sack of Cecilia Ibru and d emergence of new management in 2009-2011, Oceanic bank was still one of the highest paying banks in the country, FBN increase there staff salary to balance with that of Oceanic last year following talk of merger which was not successful. So First bank staffs should b thankful to former Oceanic bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Some Fun While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.