Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Visafone Recruitment! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Visafone Recruitment! (39749 Views)

Visafone Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Visafone And Leventis / Does Anyone Know Anything About Visafone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visafone Recruitment! by lawalidowu(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2007
Nairalanders, does anyone have any idea of Visafone's recruitment process? pls help us here as it seems another opening inyo the telecommunication industry. Also, any news about Mobadala?
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by doncnn(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2007
pls are they still collecting cv for visafone, and pls tell me more about Mobadala,

God bless
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by hollandis(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2007
search for the site on googles
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by matilda(f): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2007
pls aw do i apply for visafone jobs or ave they stopped collecting cvs?
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by Greycells(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
This is their office address, may be they collect hard copies of CV for those who may want to give it a shot
12, Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island,
P.O.Box 75484, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: (234)-1-2624288, 2622720, 2624590-1, 2700285-9
Fax: (234)-1-2624287
Email: enquiry@visafone.com.ng
http://www.visafone.com.ng/
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by itismd(m): 3:25am On Nov 02, 2007
[size=14pt]they have stopped collecting CVs. i submitted about 2weeks ago at their office i VI. my friend went there the next 2 Days after i submitted and they said they have stopped collecting. [/size]
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by goodbuay(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2007
Guys please wats up with these visa phone recruitment.Did the interview like a month ago and still no hear any rply frm them.Learnt they called some guys for the second interview,met JIM OVIA and he congratulated them and told them HR will get back to them.Bobs which level Visa phone dey now?
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by ibis: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2007
i went to visaphone to drop my cv, the security guy told me they were no longer collecting. i persisted patiently talking to him and he collected it.

i think they are just swamped a the moment with an avalance of cv's at the moment and need a breather, and so are discouraging as many people as possible.

just be a bit patient and persistent when u go to drop.
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by viperman: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2007
Ibis, do you know what the security man has done with your CV? grin
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by papushki(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2007
pls does anyone have a idea on how to go abt the recruitment am interested especially in abuja though i work in a gsm telecom in lagos as a customer agent. wat of mudabala re they not coming again
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by larryobest(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2008
Papushki,

Why do you want to leave where you are now? Do you know how much you will be paid in other company you searcing for?

Regards,

Larryobest
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by enzobonati: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
the visafone office in abuja as at last week was still collecting cv,for those in abuja there is no harm in trying.the office is at wuse 2,close to celtel and standard charted bank wuse 2.as l speak they have done their trainning for the those starting with them as marketers.
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by may2: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2008
Pls I just sumitted my C.V this morning in their office here in Abuja. Can anyone tell me there recruitment procedures? do they write any form of test or they just call for interview?

thank you.
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by maileby(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
may2, i reside in Lagos, pls can u help me submit my cv. Attach is my cv. I am very grateful.

Re: Visafone Recruitment! by bonjovi: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2008
bros the addy for the visafone is different 4rm the one on the site,its Plot 101 Ajose Adeogun,4th floor,zenon house VI
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by enzobonati: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
visafone does not conduct any aptitude test at this level cos all they need presently is marketers what they call retail outlet developers(ROD).so if you are lucky they will call you for the interview straight away after submission of your CV
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by ahonzi: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please i need to know if i can still submit my cv for Visafone, i just heard about it.
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by Pitokwe(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
I went to Visafone VI office today.they have not started collection of cvs and thiers is definately going to be online.this i got from a reliable source.As for madubula or what ever i went to thier office at ikoyi toay i.e12 gerrad road,and thiers is via post office.
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by Camile: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
may2, pls could you help me drop my cv at the abuja office of visafone,i reside in lagos but won't mind being in abuja if it comes to that.thanks in advance.

Re: Visafone Recruitment! by ahonzi: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2008
please this is my cv, visafone site doesn't seem to be opening. i'd be really thankful anyone could help me post it whenever they can. thanks dudes

Re: Visafone Recruitment! by keresi: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2008
please does anyone have a idea on how to go about the recruitment am interested especially in abuja though i work in a gsm telecom in lagos as a customer agent. what of mudabala re they not coming again

@ poster mudabala has simply changed their name 2 visafone
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by lillybaby(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2008
may2, Pls am in Lagos.If They still collecting Cv in Abuja, Pls kindly help me submit.attached si my Cv.

Re: Visafone Recruitment! by Johnscoa(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2008
Pls can u help me drop mine 2

Re: Visafone Recruitment! by ibd(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
This is the latest.I was at visafone offices (the 3 offices all in VI) in the coy of other job seeking friends like me.
Our CVs were turned down by the receptionist at thier 4th floor zenon building office; she did not hesitate for a second to tell us they stopped accepting  cvs 2wks before last wk thurs(22nd feb).
So really i hink its jus a who know who affair in this country.Their website doesnt seem to be ready so online application is false
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by ibd(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
This is the latest.I was at visafone offices (the 3 offices all in VI) in the coy of other job seeking friends like me.
Our CVs were turned down by the receptionist at thier 4th floor zenon building office; she did not hesitate for a second to tell us they stopped accepting  cvs 2wks before last wk thurs(22nd feb).
So really i hink its jus a who know who affair in this country.Their website doesnt seem to be ready so online application is false
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by olomide: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi nairalanders,
The website is now accesible.i just posted my cv now. smiley
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by sushiluv(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi lander,
please r dey still collecting cvs? smiley
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by donP1: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
hi,

first of all people should be really sure of the kind of informations they paste here cos alot of people really rely on such infos.visafone collected c.v's in lagos mostly for R.O.D'S called retail outlet developers.As at now they have stopped accepting c.vs for that post.In abuja same thing was done,but abuja spot has been filled up.infact training has been done for both lagos,abuja and kano branch which they have there offices.abuja and lagos has kicked off but kano is still on hold.The good thing is there expansion pace is very fast and so abuja branch is still collecting c.v's for other northern states like kaduna, e.t.c.as for those who met with jim ovia be sure that if you are been called back you would be employed as full staff.But for now they are just recruiting for ROD'S.For now there is no entry level,its only experienced staffs they are looking for.if you are been choosing as an ex-staff your pay should be over180k.but for ROD's THERE PAY IS NOT UP TO 35K, BUT FOR EACH PRODUCT THEY SELL THEY GET A BONUS form it,either phones,recharge cards etc, and you get 3k free airtime every month.The good thing here is that after 6months you stand a chance to become a full staff if you perform well.so if you feel you can handle this startsending your c.vs to abuja branch, ok, least i forget mubadala have finished installations of there equipments so they should start soon, cheers guys and God help us all.this is our year,
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by lineaa: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hi,i was called for an interview today n it went pretty well. What is their pay like for entry level?
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by vampire(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
needs more info pls
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by cyl(f): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
@lineaa
Please how and when did u apply and for what position?
Treat as urgent please, i need to find a way to get my cv to them also.

Thanks
Re: Visafone Recruitment! by lineaa: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
Cyl,i dropped my Cv 2wks ago,n i was caled for an interview;Customer care position

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here / Just Got A Job With National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.