Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Study In Germany - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Germany (34891 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
@daregbaye buh you have accepted the request or better still u can search bakare joshua adeolu
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 07, 2012
@daregbaye
The best website for German study info is www.study-in.de/en for english course search. You get info on courses, universities, living in Germany & more. I teach German language and if you need more info, pls feel free to ask here. Good luck!
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2012
@jassie pls I will like to study the language,I don't know if I can get your number.
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
It seems no one talks about tuition fee...'m pretty aware that most schools in Germany are tuition free but on a second tot...I'll like to ask if all the schools are free or would u have to pay for some...Again,
i§ it advisable to study German at Badagry or German embassy...thanks in anticipation.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
@daregbaye
send me your facebook id: phililex@yahoo.com.

@damolux
Only the French village is in Badagry.
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
Damolux01: It seems no one talks about tuition fee...'m pretty aware that most schools in Germany are tuition free but on a second tot...I'll like to ask if all the schools are free or would u have to pay for some...Again,
i§ it advisable to study German at Badagry or German embassy...thanks in anticipation.

Not all.You have to pay tuition fees in some schools,but it is generally low (500-800 Euro).Have enough fund to last you for a year,getting a job without the knowledge of German isn't easy.Germany is a very good country,once you pick the language,you will enjoy the country,getting a part time job will be easier for you as well as getting around.Standard of living is very high and cost of living is not too expensive.
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2012
Davedavy:

Not all.You have to pay tuition fees in some schools,but it is generally low (500-800 Euro).Have enough fund to last you for a year,getting a job without the knowledge of German isn't easy.Germany is a very good country,once you pick the language,you will enjoy the country,getting a part time job will be easier for you as well as getting around.Standard of living is very high and cost of living is not too expensive.
thanks a lot Før dis...having gone 2ru da two sites pasted...I can't find where to check those skools wiv free tuition from da tuition skools..pls help, how do I get both?
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
is it true that without knowing there language they wont give student visa ?
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
Damolux01: thanks a lot Før dis...having gone 2ru da two sites pasted...I can't find where to check those skools wiv free tuition from da tuition skools..pls help, how do I get both?

State the course you are planning to study and i will help you out with links of schools offering the course.
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
I'll like to study Economics(Bsc) thanks...I got Madgeburg and odas...buh I'll prefer to have it in Berlin or Munich...
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
Damolux01: I'll like to study Economics(Bsc) thanks...I got Madgeburg and odas...buh I'll prefer to have it in Berlin or Munich...

Unfortunately i wasn't able to find many Universities offering BSC Economics in English medium.Here are the few related courses i was able to find:

(Bachelor of Arts in International Business Administration (B.A.))
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/en/faculties/business_and_law/degree_programs/international_business_administration.html

(INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, B. A.)
http://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academic-studies/specialty-fields/society-and-economy/internationalbusinessandsocia0.html

(Business Economics (B.Sc.))
http://www.studienangebot.uni-halle.de/detail.www.de.xml?id=23&name=Business%20Economics&

(International Management – (B.A.))
http://www.hdu-deggendorf.de/de
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
Davedavy:

Unfortunately i wasn't able to find many Universities offering BSC Economics in English medium.Here are the few related courses i was able to find:

(Bachelor of Arts in International Business Administration (B.A.))
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/en/faculties/business_and_law/degree_programs/international_business_administration.html

(INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, B. A.)
http://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academic-studies/specialty-fields/society-and-economy/internationalbusinessandsocia0.html

(Business Economics (B.Sc.))
http://www.studienangebot.uni-halle.de/detail.www.de.xml?id=23&name=Business%20Economics&

(International Management – (B.A.))
http://www.hdu-deggendorf.de/de

Thanks a lot Før this info...pls, wat are the exams I'll need to write?, I saw GRE on their site but it's like only masters student are supposed to ace the GRE exam.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
please bro i want to know if there tuition fees are free because in finland there tuition fees are free
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2012
[quote author=Damolux01][/quote]

GRE is not needed.You however need to demonstrate sufficient command of English Language by passing the IELTS or the TOEFL with good scores.Check the websites for further details.
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
do they offer POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA in germany for student that finished with a low GP? cause i know USA dont.
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
daregbaye: do they offer POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA in germany for student that finished with a low GP? cause i know USA dont.

I don't think German Universities offer PGD in English medium.
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
DOES IT MEAN THAT WITH THE BLOCKED ACCOUNT, ONE IS GUARANTEED VISA TO GERMANY
Re: Study In Germany by gendebs(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
some one should please shed more light on the BLOCK ACCOUNT. How does it work.
Re: Study In Germany by pappy2000: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2012
i have been following d thread,how it work is that u deposit d said amount in an account but u cant withdraw more 600 euro per month,its ur money that is what u use for ur upkeep
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
please guys i heard schools in germany is free i want to know if it's true please if it is send me the schools to this mail(ikemun@yahoo.com) THANKS
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
ik.swiss:
please guys i heard schools in germany is free i want to know if it's true please if it is send me the schools to this mail(ikemun@yahoo.com) THANKS

Try to read the thread from the beginning,you'll find answers to your questions as well as many other information that will be of help to you.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
Davedavy:

Try to read the thread from the beginning,you'll find answers to your questions as well as many other information that will be of help to you.
please if you have answer to my question please tell me biko
Re: Study In Germany by Davedavy: 11:01am On May 01, 2012
ik.swiss:

please if you have answer to my question please tell me biko
Yes some are free,but not all.You have to pay tuition fees in some schools,but it is generally low (500-800 Euro).Have enough fund to last you for a year,getting a job without the knowledge of German isn't easy.Germany is a very good country,once you pick the language,you will enjoy the country,getting a part time job will be easier for you as well as getting around.Standard of living is very high and cost of living is not too expensive.

List of Universities in Germany:

http://www.findaschool.org/index.php?Country=Germany
Re: Study In Germany by Cruisez: 10:49pm On May 04, 2012
I am due to commence an msc program in germany from Oct 2012. I want to find out how long it takes to process student (msc) visa from those that have applied before in Lagos Nigeria. I have all i need to apply for visa ready.
Re: Study In Germany by starfort: 8:33pm On May 06, 2012
@cruise
I've also got my admission letter for msc and funded my block account. I sent my request for visa appointment to the consulate yesterday via dhl. I'm expecting my interview date. Have u got ur interview date?.
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2012
starfort: @cruise
I've also got my admission letter for msc and funded my block account. I sent my request for visa appointment to the consulate yesterday via dhl. I'm expecting my interview date. Have u got ur interview date?.
Bro, did you fund your blocked account through the embassy? And please what are the document you sent to them.
Thanks
Re: Study In Germany by Cruisez: 4:13pm On May 07, 2012
starfort: @cruise
I have not opened a blocked account; working on a scholarship. I just want to know how long it takes to get visa to enable me plan. I intend to apply for visa by ending of June.
Re: Study In Germany by starfort: 10:15pm On May 07, 2012
I thought u said u have all d documents for visa. Anyway, u open ur block account through the consulate in Lagos. And you make transfer via ur bank to d account given u by d deutsche bank. You need ur passport data page and admission letter to open d account. The consulate in Lagos are very helpful, u can always mail them on ur development and they respond fast. Germans are helpful and reasonable unlike other embassies i've been to. They are less of racist compared to british and americans, ignore whatever most people say on this forum, most of them have not even been to the airport and they give u tales. I've been to the uk on several visits, when i compare them to this germans u will change sides.
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2012
starfort: I thought u said u have all d documents for visa. Anyway, u open ur block account through the consulate in Lagos. And you make transfer via ur bank to d account given u by d deutsche bank. You need ur passport data page and admission letter to open d account. The consulate in Lagos are very helpful, u can always mail them on ur development and they respond fast. Germans are helpful and reasonable unlike other embassies i've been to. They are less of racist compared to british and americans, ignore whatever most people say on this forum, most of them have not even been to the airport and they give u tales. I've been to the uk on several visits, when i compare them to this germans u will change sides.
Thanks so much bro..hope to hear from you always.... Good luck
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2012
starfort: I thought u said u have all d documents for visa. Anyway, u open ur block account through the consulate in Lagos. And you make transfer via ur bank to d account given u by d deutsche bank. You need ur passport data page and admission letter to open d account. The consulate in Lagos are very helpful, u can always mail them on ur development and they respond fast. Germans are helpful and reasonable unlike other embassies i've been to. They are less of racist compared to british and americans, ignore whatever most people say on this forum, most of them have not even been to the airport and they give u tales. I've been to the uk on several visits, when i compare them to this germans u will change sides.
Confused....dunno which to believe now...some said Germans are racist, some said they aren't...God will help us sha!
Re: Study In Germany by starfort: 1:59pm On May 12, 2012
If Germans are racist, may be to be jews and aborigeans, not africans.
Re: Study In Germany by moneyquest: 10:58pm On May 13, 2012

Bros, from the time of submitting your documents at Lagos Embassy, how long did it take deutshe bank to open your blocked account? Also, how long did it take for the bank to acknowledge the receipt of your money into the new account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Photo: Collapsed Bridge In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.