Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? (920 Views)

1960 Bet Is Nothing But A Big Scam / Malta Guiness Street Dance Promo: Genuine Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? by davidugotex(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2012
I learnt about this site as a result of a comment posted here by a nairalander. When I visited the site I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. They claim that If you invest $100 after 20 days you'll get $200, if you invest $300 you get $500, for $500 you'll get $900, $1000 becomes $1800. All at an investment period of 20 working days. They also claim to give 10% referral commission. This site also has accounts with banks in many countries including U.S, UK, South Africa, and also has a U.B.A account in Nigeria. They also claimed to have been in this business since early 2000s. You can check out for yourself in www.soonyglobalasset.com. My questions are as follows:

Has any one used this site or knows anybody that uses it?
Are they reliable and paying promptly as they claim?
Have you lost your money to this site?
Do you know of any better and lucrative investment program that is secure to invest in?
Pls share your experience let's together help ourselves to succeed and make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? by cynonn: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kudos for them,they are really performing.i love it.
Re: Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? by davidugotex(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
wenimm: is real because they have never denied me of my payment since the months that i have being investing with them.

Are you saying you've been investing with them for months now and they have been paying you all your benefits after every 20 working days?
Re: Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? by infofirst(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Am sorri, they r scam, watch ur back, do research online on google n do it very well, u will see many victims crying of the company scam. watch ya money.They r scam as far as am concern. check the history of those saying they r fine, u will see they r same people saying good tins about the scam.

(1) (Reply)

Free Entrepreneurship Training For All!!! / Can Someone PLZ guide me on How To Advertise On Complete Sports,guardian&Punch? / Grand Pure Soya Oil Sponsors Women In Media Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.