Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice (18769 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by jaz(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2013
the question is do u want to marry him cos if so, ur pastor is not obligated to deny both of u saying healing must come first. its not biblical nor is it godly. if the church is the issue go to another church or do court and traditional wedding.
both of u have to decide if u want eachother regardless of the health issues and go to God in prayers. don't reveal his status to anybody not even his family. its not necessary and no good can come from it

2 Likes

Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by lareine(f): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
jaz: the question is do u want to marry him cos if so, ur pastor is not obligated to deny both of u saying healing must come first. its not biblical nor is it godly. if the church is the issue go to another church or do court and traditional wedding.
both of u have to decide if u want eachother regardless of the health issues and go to God in prayers. don't reveal his status to anybody not even his family. its not necessary and no good can come from it

Thanks.
Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by ifegy: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just be sure you're not marrying him out of pity, or because you feel sorry for him. Marriage is not by obligation; it's a choice to be freely made. A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage. If you decide you truly still want him and trust him enough to spend the rest of your life with him, fine; go ahead. If in your heart of hearts you just know it's not what you want, there'll be someone else perfect for him. Don't be afraid to walk away.

1 Like

Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2014
lareine:

He gives them a date. And the date elapses and he gives another. Sometimes he refers them to me. Yea I'm not obligated to wait but I feel for him too. And won't it be like I never loved him if I leave?
Keeping such a status hidden for that long was deceitful to me.
Make sure you don't marry him out of pity.I think the family should know too.
Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by Youngpo413: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
PurestBoy:
When they told you to stop shagging you refused to listen...Now see where it ends now.

thats harsh
Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by ibkonekt(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.