Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington (5519 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by demmy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2006
Chiwetel Ejiofor stars with Oscar winner Dendel Washington in the Spike Lee directed thriller Inside Man out this weekend in North America. Ejiofor and Washington plays NYPD hostage negotiator detectives Bill Mitchell and Keith Frazier dispatched to a bank robbery scene to negotiate a peaceful end to bank heist gone awry. "And with one casting inspiration, Inside Man furthers the rising stardom of Chiwetel Ejiofor (Serenity). Playing Frazier's detective partner with perfect New York diction, the magnetic British-born actor raises Washington's game in every scene the two share."--- [url=http://www.ew.com/ew/article/review/movie/0,6115,1175623_1_0_,00.html]Entertainment Weekly[/url]

English stage actor Chiwetel Ejiofor is best known internationally for his star performance in the 2002 movie Dirty Pretty Things (co-starring Audrey Tautou). Ejiofor was born in London to Nigerian parents and started acting on stage as a teenager. Early in his career he was hired by Steven Spielberg for a small role in Amistad (1997, starring Morgan Freeman) and worked in British television. On stage he appeared in Romeo and Juliet (as Romeo) and Blue/Orange and was hailed as the next great British actor. He has also appeared in the movies It Was An Accident (2000) and My Friend Soweto (2001), and in the British miniseries Trust (2003).

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Idekeson(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2006
Thanks demmy. I love to know about the successful exploits of Nigerians.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by chinani(f): 3:21am On Mar 28, 2006
I have the BIGGEST crush on him! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Who am I kidding? It's love. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by afrobeat: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
LOL @ Chinani, I wonder when a crush turns to Love
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by desiree(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2006
Well, Chewy is a great actor, i love all is movies especially "kinky boots" where he played a drag queen.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Oracle(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2006
Don't know that guy
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2006
I first saw him in Dirty Pretty things or something like that, then he did the movie Serenity for josh whendon i think, he's pretty good
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by TBaby4: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2006
You mean Denzel Washington.I want to know the part of Nigeria Chiwetel came from. The film was nice cos i have watched it.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
I dont mean Denzel, Chiwetel is pretty good, Denzel is outstanding!, Inside man, love the movie tongue
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
Cute guy wink wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by Raymand(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2006
LOL, the guy has a chicks name. . . tongue or so it sounds to me. . .i will check the movie out
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by harpo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2006
have u guys seen four brothers, lovely movie chiwetela showd us he could be a villan
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 1:37am On Nov 04, 2006
oh yes he was a bad guy in four brothers and i wonder how he was able to get the american accent . but this dude is really good
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2006
@ topic

yup his really good. i've seen a couple of his movies:
Inside man
dirty pretty things
Melinda and Melinda
Four brothers (now was he a bad guy there or what cool)
She hate me.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by chinani(f): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2006
Oh my I'm a huge fan but I didn't know he was in all those films! shocked I have some watching to do. As for Inside Man, I saw it & liked it. smiley
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2006
yup. it was really good. He is cute tooo wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by iice(f): 3:13am On Nov 06, 2006
Did you hear they are thinking of doing second part of Inside man? Details are kept under wraps though. Dunno if Chiwetel will be back
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
inside man was not a particluarly interesting film so i dont see why they wanna do a second part of it
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
What is ur own u think d 5o Kobo u used in buyin d pirated 1 is addin anytin 2 der BAG! angry angry angry interestin or not them go sell!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
see me see trouble o. shocked
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
u don buy real trouble tongue
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2006
i tire o.
nilla whats up. e don tay way we jam . this is 4 u wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2006
angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2006
candylips:

i tire o.
nilla whats up. e don tay way we jam . this is for u wink
i dey grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by candylips(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2006
thats cool
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nilla(f): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2006
;d
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by nguage(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2006
I dont like Nigerians who dont represent. Nobody askeed Akon before he told us he was senegalese. why do we have to claim them. Chamilllionare and the rest of them. Even if its the soccer players, same thing. let them tell the world about their heritage first.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2006
I love the guy. He's such a great actor and I absolutely adore how diverse he is in picking movies unlike most black americans who stick to the same ol' cliche movies.

He was great in Dirty Pretty Things and hilarious in 4 Brothers. I need to get Kinky Boots.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by chinani(f): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2006
n-guage:

I don't like Nigerians who don't represent. Nobody askeed Akon before he told us he was senegalese. why do we have to claim them. Chamilllionare and the rest of them. Even if its the soccer players, same thing. let them tell the world about their heritage first.
Are you saying Chiwetel doesn't rep Naija? I don't really know since I'm not in the UK and have to seek out his interviews etc.

But you ain't lying. Folks aren't reppin' like they're supposed to! Having said that, I'm not convinced Cham is Naija. Anyhow, he won't get into the club until he says so properly. wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2006
He "played" a Nigerian Muslim in "Dirty Little Things"

He's repping by not changing his name unlike some people *cough*Seal*cough*
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by jaybaby(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hey Seal Rep. 9ja oooo! He said his name was given 2 him in school! so it's a name he grew up with!
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2006
But he uses that "nickname" for everything.
Heidi Klum and Seal. Seal's son.
Seal's music.
Seal's place in London.
Seal's parents.

What the hell is that?

Bad Movies, Who Is To Blame: Actors Or Directors / Avatar Sucks! / Starting A TV Station In Nigeria, What Does It Cost