Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! (14077 Views)

The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Photo - Buhari Meets Jeffery Feltman USG UN. Dept Of Political Affairs. / "I Regret Supporting Subsidy Removal" - Prof Jeffery Sachs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Dipwater: @msdarkskin. Wuznt talking to u wuz gisting wit my cuntry pips. I think african shuld learn how to show solidarity some times ,atlist 4 the sake of african unity

I understand sweetie,
See the lives of people like Solo[b]BOY[/b] rushing me off because they want to freely spew venom, not to mention they actually believe that the promotion of hatred and animosity is synonymous to being "intelligent"? It really is no wonder why folks like you have to continue to speak such true words. It's up to others to take it for what it is. smiley

I've said my piece! cheesy cheesy
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva:

So, you equate having more thieves billionaires to being better? I'm sorry for whoever raised you. You're a disappointment.

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by londoner: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
I don't know why people are surprised.

In terms of a particular poster here, if you look at all of her positions in posts or threads involving Ghana and Nigeria she ALWAYS sides with Ghana no matter what.

If it were the other way around she would be here posting about how evil Nigeria is for not showing "African solidarity".

To be honest..........we need all hands on deck in Nigeria and we need to take a break from putting our efforts outside of our shores and for the benefit of other nations. There is fire on our own mountain....let us face putting it out.

Ghana is a sovereign nation that's for sure, but then Nigeria needs to adopt that same attitude when they are faced with the same dilemma.

3 Likes

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva:

So, you equate having more thieves billionaires to being better? I'm sorry for whoever raised you. You're a disappointment.

STFU clown!! Are you one those stupid people; who think everyone rich person in Nigeria got their wealth through dubious means?

Ghana is no match for Lagos, and it has been like that since the beginning of time - just as the Ashanti empire was no match for yoruba empire. Ghana needs to stop that short man syndrome; and start competing with countries in their league. They can start with Togo, Liberia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Niger and Chad. Senegal and Ivory coast don't even belong in the same league as Ghana.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Give another 10mins and you will see another thread started, where the turncoat Nigerian nationalists commenting on this one will be found wishing all manner of evil on one another.
Who said the mind of an average NLer isn't fickle, eh? grin

LOL! Don't I know it! grin grin grin
But some folks don't know better. smiley
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bittyend(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
londoner: I don't know why people are surprised.

In terms of a particular poster here, if you look at all of her positions in posts or threads involving Ghana and Nigeria she ALWAYS sides with Ghana no matter what.

If it were the other way around she would be here posting about how evil Nigeria is for not showing "African solidarity".

To be honest..........we need all hands on deck in Nigeria and we need to take a break from putting our efforts outside of our shores and for the benefit of other nations. There is fire on our own mountain....let us face putting it out.

Ghana is a sovereign nation that's for sure, but then Nigeria needs to adopt that same attitude when they are faced with the same dilemma.

Says a gash who doesn't rate naija men. This is a case of kettle calling the pot black lipsrsealed

Carry on!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by londoner: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

STFU clown!! Are you one those stupid people; who think everyone rich person in Nigeria got their wealth through dubious means?

Ghana is no match for Lagos, and it has been like that since the beginning of time - just as the Ashanti empire was no match for yoruba empire. Ghana needs to stop that short man syndrome; and start competing with countries in their league. They can start with Togo, Liberia, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Niger and Chad. Senegal and Ivory coast don't even belong in the same league as Ghana.

Well then why is it bothering you that they did not vote for a Nigerian?

The number of billionaires in Nigeria as compared to Ghana, (even if they are honest) has no bearing what so ever on the evaluation of a nation.

Why would you think otherwise?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by begwong: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva: Ghana will rather nominate an Iraqi than a Nigerian.
i swear!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by mekaboy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
NOI SHOULD SIT DOWN IN NIGERIA AND FINISH THE WORK SHE HAS BEEN PAID FOR, SHE WILL NOT COME AND RECEIVE HUGE SALARY AND ALLOWANCES FROM GOVT AND THEN LEAVE, WE WANT TO SEE THE RETURN IN THE MONEY NIGERIA INVESTED IN HER.

EVEN IF SHE WINS, WE WILL PROTEST grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Mr9iceGuy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva: This is very risky because we need as many developing countries as we can on the side of Ngozi. This one that Obama has nominated that Dartmouth president, i want to believe their allies will do the same. I won't be surprised if GEJ nominates an American.

Gel dey crase? Make em tryam naa, Massob go treat em fukup na
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by AGBORMAN1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
I pray to God that Our OWN NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA to win. Amen.

Fu-ckin Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bittyend(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ghana, oh Ghana
Land of fufu and wanche
Land of big heads and ultra dark faces

Ghana, a country with just 500million barrels of oil - but you would think they had 200billion barrels - the way the talk about it. Ghana should be compared to Ekiti or Zamfara - Ghana belongs in the butt-crack of Africa. Talking about Ghana makes them relevant - they're irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

The only good thing out of Ghana is their chics with big bums.

2 Likes

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Arosa(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
bittyend: Ghana, oh Ghana
Land of fufu and wanche
Land of big heads and ultra dark faces

Ghana, a country with just 500million barrels of oil - but you would think they had 200billion barrels - the way the talk about it. Ghana should be compared to Ekiti or Zamfara - Ghana belongs in the butt-crack of Africa. Talking about Ghana makes them relevant - they're irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

The only good thing out of Ghana is their chics with big bums.

I think its time we support a Ghana woman for president of Ghana, just like we did Liberia. kwame nkrumah's daughter should get ready to be president. lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
londoner:

Well then why is it bothering you that they did not vote for a Nigerian?

The number of billionaires in Nigeria as compared to Ghana, (even if they are honest) has no bearing what so ever on the evaluation of a nation.

Why would you think otherwise?

It's bothering me because the money they owe US would have been put to better use for Nigerians. God know there are loads of Nigerians in financial abyss right about now; who would love some social welfare services that money can provide for them.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by londoner: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
[s]
bittyend:

Says a gash who doesn't rate naija men. This is a case of kettle calling the pot black lipsrsealed

Carry on!
[/s]
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by juman(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
nigeria gain very little from IMF, World Bank.

The institutions are not for countries like ours.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bittyend(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=londoner[/quote]

I did touch a nerve, huh? How is Osei Yaw Kumasi? lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by londoner: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

It's bothering me because the money they owe US would have been put to better use for Nigerians. God know there are loads of Nigerians in financial abyss right about now; who would love some social welfare services that money can provide for them.

So, you are saying the money Ghana owed the US would have used for poor Nigerians? I dont get what you are trying to suggest? How does Ghana not voting for NOI change the lot of a poor Nigerian?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bittyend(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
Arosa:

I think its time we support a Ghana woman for president of Ghana, just like we did Liberia. kwame nkrumah's daughter should get ready to be president. lipsrsealed

I second that, and I know them girls love getting served by Naija guys. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God I'm a Nigerian guy lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
londoner:

So, you are saying the money Ghana owed the US would have used for poor Nigerians? I dont get what you are trying to suggest? How does Ghana not voting for NOI change the lot of a poor Nigerian?

They owe NIGERIA; not US of A. They should pay us our money, and stop running to us to beg for investments and financial aids.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
@Frazy

What's good, babes? Is that you on your profile? Allow this Ghana discourse, you got me on smash wink Romance in the politics section, dun know cheesy
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by londoner: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

They owe NIGERIA; not US of A. They should pay us our money, and stop running to us to beg for investments and financial aids.

Okay fine, but what does that have to do with their nomination?

Even if they nominated NOI...........how does it translate into repayment of money to be used for Nigeria's poor?

Nigeria should call in the loan repayment if that is the issue.

Or are you suggesting that because they owe us money, they should owe us the nomination?

I trust you are not suggesting that.........
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: @Frazy

What's good, babes? Is that you on your profile? Allow this Ghana discourse, you got me on smash wink Romance in the politics section, dun know cheesy

*INTERESTING!!!!!! smiley grin

make i go away oo!
I don't want to piss off the Goodie Mob! grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2012
londoner:

Okay fine, but what does that have to do with their nomination?

Even if they nominated NOI...........how does it translate into repayment of money to be used for Nigeria's poor?

Nigeria should call in the loan repayment if that is the issue.

Or are you suggesting that because they owe us money, they should owe us the nomination?

I trust you are not suggesting that.........

We borrowed them OUR money, which would have been to put to better use for Nigerians; because of the African solidarity. If they can't extend their hand in solidarity to us now, that means they don't deserve our money. Allies vote along the same line all the time, but Ghana has shown, they can't be trusted. Ghanaians hate Nigerians, and I don't even know why we tolerate those midgets. They need to be put in their place, where they belong.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

*INTERESTING!!!!!! smiley
u from the UK?

What ya say? Mi na badman from Souf london, ya noe. wink PeckNARM and dem bricks stay yellow cool
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

What ya say? Mi na badman from Souf london, ya noe. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok!

*going away!*
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok!

*going away!*

Hold tite, b.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
When it comes to d issue of Nigeria and Ghana, it as always been like that. The support we enjoy from SA now its due to the fact of the deportation saga we had with them. They realised that we had teeth to bite. Very soon, the Entity called Ghana will understand that. Atleast their actors/actresses are flooding our slim market now and we are supporting them. I hope they don't back stab us cuz they are good at that. Really it's time to review our policy with all this countries
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

Now i see the guy at the Nigerian embassy hesitated to give you a Nigerian passport. This is what must have been going through his ming "Abeg, we don get enough 1diots for Nigeria. make this guy reserve his 1diocy for britain."
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bigboyk(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nigerians are highly sentimental and egocentric. Keep on comparing Ghana to Lagos. I believe you guys are using generators to power your computers and phones before coming here to bark at us...I wouldn't even blame you guys because too gen fumes could sometimes distort reasoning and cause aggressive behaviours. You boast of billionaires while we boast of qualitative education(our universities are congested because of you guys. Your universities are reknown for producing quacks + incessant strikes by ASUU), we have a middle class in our society (we don't have a wide gap between the rich and the poor), your country men are alarmingly migrating to our country to start up businesses (even after we over taxed them and made it clear we don't need them). Why not run your companies in your country? Oh! I forgot, most of your industries are moribund (Textile, steel,etc). You claim to be rich yet most of your folks are very poor (leading to kidnapping, militancy and boko haram). Your politicans are still promising you pipe borne water and electricity at this modern age. The northern part of your country is something pathetic...high illiteracy rate, almajiris and under development. I won't even talk about your police men and your military men who always bully innocent people. Make your country liveable and stop being angry at others who are trying hard to move on. By the way, why is it that Nigerians don't like staying in their 'rich' country? Boko haram fire you all. *Singing: Ghana my sweet country. Jealousy wants to kill our haters...*

1 Like

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by babaowo: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
we should be correcting all other african's countries instead of nag at them why cos, our populations is more than combine the rest of west africans together and we are not at any level comparable with them all,,except our thieving ruler's, and what ever especially ghana do to us, they copy it from us ,we nigerians we don't value ourself at home and we want our neighbor to respect us? Ain' t possible folks.I see myself as big brother to any black nation citizen in d whole world,
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by obagangan: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
It there rigth to vote, just let the beta man win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens / INEC: No Going Back On Electronic Transmission Of Poll Results / Atiku’s Emergence Is An Affront On South — Southern, Middle Belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.