Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader (10422 Views)

Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / Ghanaian Pastors Are Proving Worse Than Nigeria’s / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Adeniki(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Romans 3:10, 23. What is a "righteous leader"? How does a people "get righteous"?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buJu234: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2012
Are there more righteous people in the u.s. than there are Nigeria? Na we religious pass o...

same question i do ask people dat leave matters of persons and pushes it to God...

the chinese; do they go to church than the Nigerians?
the Indians save more idols that the whole nigerian babalawo plus Igbesu etc
the Americans hardly go to church; & even those that do are mostly committing one type of immorality or the other ( gay; lesbians; adultery etc)
the Japanese dont have big churches like the ones in lagos
the Europeans & the Germans hardly go to church etc...

i go to church but i dont believe in pushing my responsibilies to God.

Nigeria`s problem is that we all push our responsibilies to God...

if u check the Nigerian history; all the past & present presidents either go to church or Mosque; I havent seen any tht came out publicly and said I am a member of cult or babalawo etc...

so it has been religious people that have been ruling and destroying the destiny of Nigeria eversince.

when OBJ came; some pastors said THIS IS GOD ELECT; what happened after.....?
when GEJ came; same was said; wenti we dey see na...?

those senators; House of rep.; councillors; governors etc check them they were among those that were saying making this same statement during the military regime...

now is their turn....

let me tell u the truth;

EVEN IF UR PASTOR OR BISHOP ENTERS THERE; SOME BILLIONS WILL STILL MISS 4RM THE NATIONS ACCOUNT...

i rest my case with this:-

the past leaders of Nigeria practices corruption
the current leaders are currently practising it
the future leaders are making plans of practising future corruption...

QED
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by presfedrep: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
LoJ:

I was expecting that one. As usual, Satan deviates what GOD initiates. If you know the story, it'll enough for you to understand...
say ur own storyline oda than d storyline we heard off? And let see wat satan deviates wat god initiates
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
LoJ:

Hello Brother Buzugee. I've given elements and arguments of discussion, don't just come and state out things that way. We are not in catholic catechism.

"What is expressed without proof can be denied without proof" - Euclide

The puritans are not satanic because you claim it. You're very wrong. Even if white men are edomites as you claim, the bible says: "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in EVERY NATION he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him" Acts 10: 34-35 King James Version.

So, Even considering you're right concerning the white people, it is by their deeds and the fear of GOD that we recognize righteous men. Study a bit of their history. Study who was Jonathan Edwards. Learn how the puritans refused the comfort of sin and iniquity in London, to go in the wilderness because of the search for righteousness and justice. See how they were men of integrity and right. See how they loved each other and were concerned about moral standards in education.

If they were not righteous, then tell me, WHO IS DO YOU BELIEVE A MAN IS RIGHTEOUS BECAUSE OF THE COLOR? IF YES, THEN YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND LEARN FROM HIM THE PRINCIPLES OF THE KINGDOM.

Regards!

Lion-EL of JESUS
you obviously do not know what you are talking about. as another brother pointed out, these were freemasons and occultists. they may have been religious but their religiosity falls under this verse 2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 5[b] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof[/b]
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
buJu-234:
Nigeria have some of the richest pastors in the world
holds some of the biggest Christian gathering in world
have the biggest crusade gathering in the world
have one of the biggest TV ministries in the world
have more Christians that china & India combine
99% religious people.
pray to God that many developed nations in the world etc...

my friend; Good leadership is nt a function of going to church or not...

its a function of the person involved ok
being religious does not mean you are righteous. Nigerians may be religious, meaning they have a form of godliness, but they are not righteous. this is not about attending church. it also involves obeying Gods laws. you cant go to church religiously and yet pay slave labor to your housegirl ( 2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof

in this verse alone are sins that most nigerians do MALACHI 3 VS 15 So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the LORD Almighty

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
pretty_boi: Are there more righteous people in the u.s. than there are Nigeria? Na we religious pass o...
the USA is being built up so that God can show his power when he knocks it down. USA is biblical babylon or Lucifer. The USA wealth has nothing to do with the lord blessing them. we are living in the era of the gentiles because the righteous people fell (romans 11 vs 11-12)and salvation has been given to the gentiles. USA is the biggest gentile nation and as such all the wealth of the world will flow their as they are in their salvation. but it soon shall come down to nought and destruction and desolation and then a righteous kingdom (daniel 2 vs 44) will be established on earth. but USA is being built up so the lord can display his power to the nations when he smashes it down
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
buJu-234:
Are there more righteous people in the u.s. than there are Nigeria? Na we religious pass o...

same question i do ask people dat leave matters of persons and pushes it to God...

the chinese; do they go to church than the Nigerians?
the Indians save more idols that the whole nigerian babalawo plus Igbesu etc
the Americans hardly go to church; & even those that do are mostly committing one type of immorality or the other ( gay; lesbians; adultery etc)
the Japanese dont have big churches like the ones in lagos
the Europeans & the Germans hardly go to church etc...

i go to church but i dont believe in pushing my responsibilies to God.

Nigeria`s problem is that we all push our responsibilies to God...

if u check the Nigerian history; all the past & present presidents either go to church or Mosque; I havent seen any tht came out publicly and said I am a member of cult or babalawo etc...

so it has been religious people that have been ruling and destroying the destiny of Nigeria eversince.

when OBJ came; some pastors said THIS IS GOD ELECT; what happened after.....?
when GEJ came; same was said; wenti we dey see na...?

those senators; House of rep.; councillors; governors etc check them they were among those that were saying making this same statement during the military regime...

now is their turn....

let me tell u the truth;

EVEN IF UR PASTOR OR BISHOP ENTERS THERE; SOME BILLIONS WILL STILL MISS 4RM THE NATIONS ACCOUNT...

i rest my case with this:-

the past leaders of Nigeria practices corruption
the current leaders are currently practising it
the future leaders are making plans of practising future corruption...

QED
gentiles are in their salvation. thats why any heathen nation (gentile nation) which are the edomites (whites), ammonites (japanese ), ishmaelites (arabs), moabites (chinese), amalekites ( fake white jews). all these nations are supposed to be rich. they are in their salvation romans 11 vs 11-12 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their [f]fulfillment be!

the black nations of the world, the first people created by God, the israelites, have lost their salvation and hence the only way out of our current predicament will be to return to God or keep on sinning till the end of the gentile era is over and the righteous era is ushered in (daniel 2 vs 44 ) whichever comes first. but stop comparing yourself to heathen nations. they are supposed to be rich now but later they will be slaves and house helps and the bottom of the rung in the next world to come (isaiah 14 vs 2)

and when i say the next world, this world is not ending but there will be a transformation. first their will be world war 3, then 7 years of tribulation, christ returns takes his children who made it to the end (to jerusalem ) and start ruling the world from jerusalem. all shemetic black people will be relocated to jerusalem israel and will be the new rulers of the world in righteousness. all the other nations will be subjective to us. SO SAYS THE LORD. AND NO I AINT CRAZY. I GOT ALL THIS FROM THE BIBLE grin
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by CGKing(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nice, poster. correct revelabtion on ur part. very informative.

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
CGKing: Nice, poster. correct revelabtion on ur part. very informative.

Yes, no wonder Nigeria was doing well Prior to Festac 77, when we spend so much worshiping idols . . . .I weep for the nation
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: well i am not well versed in world economics and politics and world leaders so i cant exactly tell you who the righteous leaders are wink

Then how can you say that absence righteousness is the reason for failure in Nigeria's case?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2012
thehomer:

Then how can you say that absence righteousness is the reason for failure in Nigeria's case?
you need me to tell you about the absence of righteousness in nigeria citizenry ? really ?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
LoJ:
First of all, you are very wrong about me. I'm not Nigerian. I'm not trying here to improve Nigeria.

Okay. How do you know that Nigeria's problem stems from the Bible and not the issues I mentioned?

LoJ:
Secondly, you are very wrong about your knowledge of the Bible. The bible has been written as a code for human behaviour and solution to their problems. So yes, the solution to Nigeria's problem, Africa's problem, and the world's problem is in the Bible. Until we understand that, we are doomed in a corrupt society under the rulership of wicked and greedy men. Just as Dag Hammarskjold (former UN secretary general) said to Billy Graham:

" If there is hope, it can only be along the lines you are presenting. We've tried so hard at the UN, and we've failed so hopelessly"

Now let's discuss the core of the matter.

If the Bible is a code for human behaviour, then why abolish slavery? Why encourage freedom of religion? Why grant women equal rights? You see, it appears that it is you who doesn't know much about the Bible.
Using the quote you gave above, you've simply committed a fallacy of appealing to authority. How would Billy Graham have done better than the UN? Keep in mind the fact that most of the world isn't Christian and most of the Christians don't agree with Billy Graham?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by geogentle: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
@
Fhemmmy:

Yes, no wonder Nigeria was doing well Prior to Festac 77, when we spend so much worshiping idols . . . .I weep for the nation
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

On point!!!
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

if nigeria was doing well prior to festac 77, it was only because the people back then were very upright. my parents belong in that era and in that era the people were dignified, had character, were very righteous and principled and had a certain air about them. however further down the line, corruption set in and the more corrupt we got as nigerians, the worse the country got. the more corrupt the citizens get, the more corrupt the leaders God will bless you with. this is all spiritual. this is how he repays you for your corruption. by putting someone over you who will bring you mourning and pain. crime and punishment
PROVERBS 29 VS 2[b] when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.[/b] thats punishment. cause and effect
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by thehomer: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
LoJ:
No. Where did I say that? I did not speak about going to North America. It is the puritans that FOUNDED the group within 6 states (around massachussets) that later expanded and became the United States of america. It's very different.

Then I hope you realize that when the U.S became a country, it was more than those 6 states.

LoJ:
Everything about man's history is recorded in the bible. But the bible is hermetic and GOD reveals it to those HE wants. So yes, the story of the United States and of all the greats powers that ruled the earth is in the statue of Daniel. The United States is the iron part of the statue and GOD via Daniel acknowledged something specific about that iron part. Go and read your bible.

Please can you give the chapter and verse for the mention of the U.S? Also, if the Bible were so hermetic, how come there are so many Bible reading aids, concordance and what not? Do you think that people haven't gone through it? It looks as if you're making stuff though you can go [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebuchadnezzar%27s_statue_vision_in_Daniel_2]here[/url] for the various "interpretations" of the dream.

LoJ:
Again you are very wrong about USA history. The era of slavery in the Southern part of USA came in dozens of years afterwards. I'm not talking about that period of time. I mean the Jonathan Edwards epoch! When they came and built the moral and justice - based society, a kind of Theocratic city within 6 states!

In fact, Slavery proves my point. Because, the part of America that rejected slavery, is the part that was founded by the puritans, and that got the victory.

LoJ

I'm sorry but I have to inform you that the U.S since its inception in 1776 was never a theocratic state. And that some of those founding fathers were not Christians.
How does the slavery prove your point? How can a country that endorsed slavery be a righteous country? Or be having righteous leaders? Didn't God tell them that slavery was immoral?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by presfedrep: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

so for ur mind nigeria was doing well prior to festac 77? Bt there was a coup in mid- 60s and a civil war in d late 60s and early 70s. Can u nw say nigeria was doin well prior b4 festac 77? Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Lovine: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
What is righteousness? And who do think is qualified to be called righteous?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Lovine: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Gen.28:31 if you are among the 10 righteous people, a righteous leader would have been elected in Nigeria. What do you have to say?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by emsquare(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
goshen360: You and your theology. I wan go sleep, We go talk about am when I wake up, u hear. Theology buzugee,lol

Hahahaha!!!
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lovine: What is righteousness? And who do think is qualified to be called righteous?
righteousness is loving your fellow man like yourself, love God and study his words judiciously to show yourself approved by him ( 2 timothy 2 vs 15), obey his laws ( no fornication, adultery, cheating, stealing, ). no idolatry (the immense worship of money and material goods as nigerians do it is idolatry , no idol worshipping like sango obatala oya etc etc , BE VERY HUMBLE ( i cant stress this point enough. a haughty spirit is despised by the lord). do all those things and you will be considered righteous,
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lovine: Gen.28:31 if you are among the 10 righteous people, a righteous leader would have been elected in Nigeria. What do you have to say?
Gen.28:31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

wrong verse maybe ?
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by cuteboy2: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: well i am not well versed in world economics and politics and world leaders so i cant exactly tell you who the righteous leaders are wink

Why not work from answer to the question?
Simply point to the best countries in the world today, then we can begin to examine how righteous or puritanical thier leaders are.

Come on @buzugee, you can't be that ignorant. To begin with if you are asked which country's visa you would most love to have....
USA, UK, Canada, Sweden, Australia, ....... Give it a go!
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by cuteboy2: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
undecided
LoJ: The founding fathers of the United States of America were righteous people. Those of you who know about history, the puritans who went there were fleeing from the immoral and wicked british system and wanted freedom to worship GOD in Justice. No wonder, their country grew to become the greatest in history. Even GOD in reference to the USA acknowledged their greatness.

Of course, it is no more the case. But if Dangotte dies and his children are irresponsible with his wealth. Is it going to finish in one day?

LoJ

What? Where did you get that one from? undecided. Definitely not history books!
American founding fathers where practically all high degree freemasons and slave owners, including Abraham Lincoln. Implication: Freemasons and those who trade in human beings are righteous people!

By same token Britain shipped off thier worst criminals and murderers to Australia. Today, Australia is one of the most mordern and best welfarist nations on earth. Excellent health care system and solid educational system from elemntary to University. By @ LoJ and @Buzugee's theory, slave traders, murderers and criminals of every shade are puritans and righteous.

I weep for Nigeria! cry cry

Better go and do the right thing, like the French did to thier bad kins. Line up all your rougish leaders (or stealer?) and slice off thier heads, then others will learn. The impunity will end.

Oh! Dangote is also righteuos. I am lost for words.
I admire what he is doing, but his achievements has nothing to do with puritanism.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
cute-boy:

Why not work from answer to the question?
Simply point to the best countries in the world today, then we can begin to examine how righteous or puritanical thier leaders are.

Come on @buzugee, you can't be that ignorant. To begin with if you are asked which country's visa you would most love to have....
USA, UK, Canada, Sweden, Australia, ....... Give it a go!
i see comprehension is not one of your strongest assets. usa, uk, canada, sweden, australia are supposed to be rich because we are in the era of the gentiles. these are gentile nations. they are heathen nations. let me show you how this thing started out. God created a shemetic black man and woman. these are his firstborn children. the lord deals in purity. this is why he is only dealing with the original black people he made from the dust. he gave us the convenant and laws and we are supposed to be the shining light in the world (amos 3 vs 2) (exodus 4 vs 22 ). however we fell into idolatry and all kinds of crazy things black people get up to. and he removed his protection from us (psalms 80 vs 12 ) (isaiah 5 vs 5-7). then he destroyed us in the flood and repopulated the earth but this time he created other mutant races from the 3 sons of noah. these mutant races (arabs and japnese, chinese, whites) will be his weapon used against his first born children if they transgress again. and he started out by giving black people everything on earth. the earth belonged to us, while he put the mutant races as savages in caves of mt seir and edom and caucasus mountains in georgia russia. but the condition to this balance is that with each trangression of the shemetic black people, the mutant races will get stronger and stronger and stronger and the black people will get weaker and weaker. and so it went till the white people got so strong, came out of the caves, took over israel (initial home of black people ), enslaved the blacks took all their land. all this started under alexander the great and worsened under antiochus epiphanes. so the mutant races were exalted due to the transgression of the black people and are now in their salvatiion and own the whole world, while the black people who started out with the whole world now own nothing. the gentiles are in heaven while the blacks are in hell (they are both conditions on earth ). so the answer to your question is-will i want to go to heaven (usa, australia, uk ) or hell ? (anywhere with black people ) ? personally with the kind of relationship i have developed with the lord i can be in heaven or hell and will be ok. scripture says if a man is doing right by God, he will be kind to you and will defeat your enemies for you (isaiah 30 vs 18 ) (psalm 81 vs 13)

so everything i wrote up there is biblical. i dont want to inundate the writings with biblical verses (because i have 100s and will link them up for you into how we ended up here ) but trust me it is all biblical. so now black people all over the world are in hell and own nothing despite starting out with everything because of our transgression. and the only 2 things that will get us out of this as a collective are

1-we all return to worshipping the lord the way we are supposed to and obeying his laws

2-wait till the reign of the gentile is over but in the meantime continue to endure sorrow, unfair trade, hunger, bad leadership, racism, etc etc etc etc. When the era of the gentile is over, all the fortunes will be reversed again and black people will be put on top again but in righteousness with christ. and the gentiles who had a chance to rule in righteousness but instead subjected the israelites to lynchings, slavery, unfair trade, colonialism, racism, painting jesus face as white and having the whole world bow down to a white jesus hence idolatry, painting the real jews as white hence deciet etc etc will get their comeuppance and will be put in slavery and in subjection to the black people. THIS IS ALL BIBLICAL.

LAMENTATIONS 1 VS 14 My rebellious acts are a heavy burden for me. They were tied together by God's own hands. They were tied around my neck. He has weakened me [with them]. The Lord has handed me over to people I cannot oppose.

ROMANS 11 VS 11-12 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! (so we are currently excluded from the riches of the world. the gentiles have it all. )

LAMENTATION 1 VS 10 The enemy has plundered her completely, taking every precious thing she owns. She has seen foreigners violate her sacred Temple, the place the LORD had forbidden them to enter.

JEREMIAH 2 VS 14[b] Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder?[/b]( we are still a plunder to this day in africa. all our resources and colonialism )

LAMENTATION 5 VS 8 Slaves rule over us, and there is none to free us from their hands. (The blacks complaining when white greeks and romans took over. notice how the whites are called the slaves )

ROMANS 10 VS 19 "I will rouse your jealousy through people who are not even a nation. I will provoke your anger through the foolish Gentiles."

DANIEL 4 VS 17[b] the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.[/b] (Notice how the lord has set up the basest (lowest) of men to rule the earth because of israels fall )

1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images. ( whitewashed black history and painted their faces in all our books. thats why you are worshipping a white jesus and think jews are white. this is a biblical prophesy being fulfilled )
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: if nigeria was doing well prior to festac 77, it was only because the people back then were very upright. my parents belong in that era and in that era the people were dignified, had character, were very righteous and principled and had a certain air about them. however further down the line, corruption set in and the more corrupt we got as nigerians, the worse the country got. the more corrupt the citizens get, the more corrupt the leaders God will bless you with. this is all spiritual. this is how he repays you for your corruption. by putting someone over you who will bring you mourning and pain. crime and punishment
PROVERBS 29 VS 2[b] when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.[/b] thats punishment. cause and effect

All we saying is that if people can turn back to God, Nigeria will be healed . . . But till then, we are yet to even see anything yet.
God is not a God that waste His resources.
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

All we saying is that if people can turn back to God, Nigeria will be healed . . . But till then, we are yet to even see anything yet.
God is not a God that waste His resources.
very true. i concur. however i dont see 180 million people returning to God the right way so we are going to have to ride this storm out. grin
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by numo86(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Gods kingdom will soon crush all these human governments who have all been destroyin this earth aÑd its inhabitants 1 way or the other....
This includes d nigerian government,the us government,the chinese government,isreali government too and all govÉrnments formed by man.....
For all those who keep praying for human governments,hoping for 1 righteous ruler to come rule,let Gods kingdom not catch up with u...
The minute we expect humans to rule us well then we are on a long thing....
Even the nation of isreal God once focused his attention on,choosing kings and anointing them has messed up so much that God abandoned them to there madness...
Jesus as the last chosen and anointed king of Gods kingdom will do away with human rule and I am so much anticipating it....daniel 2:44
All other human rulers are just there,staying for a while,running shows for satan who is the present god of this world...
Our prayer every morning should be for Gods kingdom to come,to come demolish these human governmentsb,ecause waiting for a righteous ruler to show up to rule naija will be like waiting for when d sun will stop shinning...

2 Likes

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by buzugee(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2012
numo86: Gods kingdom will soon crush all these human governments who have all been destroyin this earth aÑd its inhabitants 1 way or the other....
This includes d nigerian government,the us government,the chinese government,isreali government too and all govÉrnments formed by man.....
For all those who keep praying for human governments,hoping for 1 righteous ruler to come rule,let Gods kingdom not catch up with u...
The minute we expect humans to rule us well then we are on a long thing....
Even the nation of isreal God once focused his attention on,choosing kings and anointing them has messed up so much that God abandoned them to there madness...
Jesus as the last chosen and anointed king of Gods kingdom will do away with human rule and I am so much anticipating it....daniel 2:44
All other human rulers are just there,staying for a while,running shows for satan who is the present god of this world...
Our prayer every morning should be for Gods kingdom to come,to come demolish these human governmentsb,ecause waiting for a righteous ruler to show up to rule naija will be like waiting for when d sun will stop shinning...
nice one. i see you are totally clued up
Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by dasparrow: 1:15am On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee: i see comprehension is not one of your strongest assets. usa, uk, canada, sweden, australia are supposed to be rich because we are in the era of the gentiles. these are gentile nations. they are heathen nations. let me show you how this thing started out. God created a shemetic black man and woman. these are his firstborn children. the lord deals in purity. this is why he is only dealing with the original black people he made from the dust. he gave us the convenant and laws and we are supposed to be the shining light in the world (amos 3 vs 2) (exodus 4 vs 22 ). however we fell into idolatry and all kinds of crazy things black people get up to. and he removed his protection from us (psalms 80 vs 12 ) (isaiah 5 vs 5-7). then he destroyed us in the flood and repopulated the earth but this time he created other mutant races from the 3 sons of noah. these mutant races (arabs and japnese, chinese, whites) will be his weapon used against his first born children if they transgress again. and he started out by giving black people everything on earth. the earth belonged to us, while he put the mutant races as savages in caves of mt seir and edom and caucasus mountains in georgia russia. but the condition to this balance is that with each trangression of the shemetic black people, the mutant races will get stronger and stronger and stronger and the black people will get weaker and weaker. and so it went till the white people got so strong, came out of the caves, took over israel (initial home of black people ), enslaved the blacks took all their land. all this started under alexander the great and worsened under antiochus epiphanes. so the mutant races were exalted due to the transgression of the black people and are now in their salvatiion and own the whole world, while the black people who started out with the whole world now own nothing. the gentiles are in heaven while the blacks are in hell (they are both conditions on earth ). so the answer to your question is-will i want to go to heaven (usa, australia, uk ) or hell ? (anywhere with black people ) ? personally with the kind of relationship i have developed with the lord i can be in heaven or hell and will be ok. scripture says if a man is doing right by God, he will be kind to you and will defeat your enemies for you (isaiah 30 vs 18 ) (psalm 81 vs 13)

so everything i wrote up there is biblical. i dont want to inundate the writings with biblical verses (because i have 100s and will link them up for you into how we ended up here ) but trust me it is all biblical. so now black people all over the world are in hell and own nothing despite starting out with everything because of our transgression. and the only 2 things that will get us out of this as a collective are

1-we all return to worshipping the lord the way we are supposed to and obeying his laws

2-wait till the reign of the gentile is over but in the meantime continue to endure sorrow, unfair trade, hunger, bad leadership, racism, etc etc etc etc. When the era of the gentile is over, all the fortunes will be reversed again and black people will be put on top again but in righteousness with christ. and the gentiles who had a chance to rule in righteousness but instead subjected the israelites to lynchings, slavery, unfair trade, colonialism, racism, painting jesus face as white and having the whole world bow down to a white jesus hence idolatry, painting the real jews as white hence deciet etc etc will get their comeuppance and will be put in slavery and in subjection to the black people. THIS IS ALL BIBLICAL.

LAMENTATIONS 1 VS 14 My rebellious acts are a heavy burden for me. They were tied together by God's own hands. They were tied around my neck. He has weakened me [with them]. The Lord has handed me over to people I cannot oppose.

ROMANS 11 VS 11-12 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! (so we are currently excluded from the riches of the world. the gentiles have it all. )

LAMENTATION 1 VS 10 The enemy has plundered her completely, taking every precious thing she owns. She has seen foreigners violate her sacred Temple, the place the LORD had forbidden them to enter.

JEREMIAH 2 VS 14[b] Is Israel a servant, a slave by birth? Why then has he become plunder?[/b]( we are still a plunder to this day in africa. all our resources and colonialism )

LAMENTATION 5 VS 8 Slaves rule over us, and there is none to free us from their hands. (The blacks complaining when white greeks and romans took over. notice how the whites are called the slaves )

ROMANS 10 VS 19 "I will rouse your jealousy through people who are not even a nation. I will provoke your anger through the foolish Gentiles."

DANIEL 4 VS 17[b] the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.[/b] (Notice how the lord has set up the basest (lowest) of men to rule the earth because of israels fall )

1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images. ( whitewashed black history and painted their faces in all our books. thats why you are worshipping a white jesus and think jews are white. this is a biblical prophesy being fulfilled )

Very well said!

1 Like

Re: Biblically Proving Why Nigeria Can Never Have A Good Leader by mcsnup: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2012
those verses you quoted....please read them in contest, not singly a verse out to drive home a point, if you do that which you have done you'd be giving scripture your own meaning...read through the scripture you seen Babylonian's were never a righteous people but then prosperous they were....reading the stories of many nations of the scripture you see that many nations who never knew God prospered then Israel...you spoke of Britian as evil in the site of the early founding Americans, that at conversant with history, if you are conthat time the Britian and France were world power, it takes Good leaders to run a county not righteous one...were Ghanian righteous people when they killed scores of politicians against the constitution...Nigerians arre the most religious set of people i have seen.. Religious nations are the least prosperous, what righteousness has godless American yet they are world superpower.... so righteousness has nothing to do with good leadership...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.