Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling (4758 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by Dede1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
It is funny Nigerians realize Nigeria is not a country when one brain-dead inhabitant of the jungle who happens to be highly placed in the society opens his/her putrid mouth to make a pronouncement. Nigeria is nothing.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by Btruth: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
cantell:
Always out of point. How old are you?

Thanks for asking him how old is he? He's totally lost of the topic.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by Callotti: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
snthesis:
Hot toad

Dede1:

You shall never disappoint, dudette!! Which trader in his right senses would want to put his fingers in your cobweb infested virgina?

"Virginia" Cobweb? Hmmmm!

cantell:
Always out of point. How old are you?

Sorry dias. . . this 'hot old lady' has been taken by you fellow Igbo man.
Stop wishing. . .
I also have 14 male friends on NL. . .eat your hearts out!cool
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by Callotti: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
Btruth:

Thanks for asking him how old is he? He's totally lost of the topic.

. . .And who is this?
Who told you I read the damn article?undecided
I only respond to title of threads. . .thank you!
Wetin consain me with 'local' traders wey nor fit buy motto for Naija?cheesy
Do I look like your 'rank'?
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by merengue: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2012
This Senator is a first class buffoon with the intelligence of a dung beetle and the mentality of a toilet washer.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by cantell(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
Callotti:
Sorry dias. . . this 'hot old lady' has been taken by you fellow Igbo man.
Stop wishing. . .
I also have 14 male friends on NL. . .eat your hearts out!cool
So? Still out of point.
You should forward your comment for review to me before you post.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
Cleverley: Senator Obende call's on FG for abolishment of night travelling in nigeria u, sighting the continues attacks by armed robber's on our high ways, FRSC are putting all measure's to put night travelling to an end, . . . Pls what ur take on this move? Share ur stands with personal xperience,

we al knw its going to take more than 20yrs to fix our rds, police & army patrol wld nt solv d pro either.
Its a gud move i guess, if it worth saving lifes.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by iiiyyyk(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
this sane.tor is a very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig foooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
when others are running 24 hrs economy. this primitive compound mooron is talking nonesence.

he doen't even know what productivity and economic growth entails.

after all he is looting without working. he constituency should call for his withdrawal.
Re: Senator Obende Calls On FG To Ban Night Travelling by muyoto: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
next story abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE NATION Newspaper Crops Obanikoro's Picture From Full Photograph / talk of referadum : igbo South East Biafra Region ARMY shooting ipob/mossob / Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.