Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently (2127 Views)

House Keeper / Office Assistant Required For Urgent Employment / Teachers/paedatric Nurse Wanted In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Auxiliary Nurse Wanted Ungently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by jeffhouse2: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/CHEF Wanted Urgently

Am MR Jerry Webba from UNITED STATE..I have two energetic but delightful children aged of 2 and 4 years of age their names are Paula and Tina..Am a doctor, i lost my wife on a car accident 2Months ago. So i urgently in need of, Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper and CHEF. We are a good and happy family which anybody can work with and my kids are friendly to stranger.

ACCOMODATIONS.

You would have your own room, which is huge, and has a double bed, with
sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Wi Fi. There is wireless broadband internet
in the house. you will have access to a personal car to run around if
he/she knows how to drive.

SALARY AND WEEKLY ALLOWANCE.

( NANNY: $ 1,100 weekly also weekly allowance £100 )
( DRIVER: $ 1,250 also weekly allowance £100 )
( HOUSE KEEPER: $ 1,150 WEEKLY also weekly allowance £100 )
( CHEF: $ 3,300 also weekly also weekly allowance £100 )

WORKING HOURS....

Work will involve from Monday to Friday from 7am to 12PM and by 5pm pick up
kids from school..Saturdays and Sundays are free days.

send your resumes, CV and pictures to us at:- jeffhouse2@gmail.com.
Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by rezzy: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
This doesnt sound real. Is that salary weekly or monthly or yearly?
Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by Terryreal(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2012
I'm BOLORUNDE OLAYINKA,I RESIDUE AT PALMGROVE AM 27YR OLD AM A GRADUATE FROM THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN AM HIHLY INTERESTED IN THE HOUSE KEEPING AM GOOD AND PERFECT IN THE FIELD.AM READY FOR ANY INTERVIEW CAL UPON AND MY NO 08039439589 MY EMAIL ADD bolorundeolayinka@yahoo.com.I WIL GLAD IF AM CALL FOR THE JOB

Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by Nollyboy147(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2012
Am interested with the job, my name is michael uzodigwe,an Nce graduate. I can do better in either the nanny or house keeper,pls you can reach me with 07061111189 or box me at muzodigwe@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by Terryreal(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2012
Gd morning mr jerry webba,hw are you n hpe u're fyn.iav reply you the mail you sent to me yesterday am grateful for all your effort.i will be willing to come and live with you in Los Angeles even am prepare right now.about the passort i have which it still valid update.am a graduate here with no job till date and am happy about the house job with alot of experience.thanks to you mr jerry webba may God reward you abudantly.my mobile no is +2348039439589 OLAYINKA BOLAJI BOLORUNDE.AM looking foward to hear frm you
Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by rebecca167(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
dis fraud yanke 9ija man i am really sorry 4 una applyin 4 d job of nanny, driver and housekeeper. Bc he posted these 4 narialand. dats d reason una go jump in 4 d job . Please be careful wat u apply. Bc u may be signing wit ritualist or kiddney sellers 4 9ija or malayia. They com in diff way and styles. My oga, u knw get bros and sis 4 villa 4 9ija? Carry dem and go. U can get us.
Re: Nanny/ Driver/ House Keeper/private Nurse Wanted Urgently by Dextra(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Please my fellow brothers and sisters, I know that things are so difficult in Nigeria at the moment but this should not the the reason to commit yourself with something you cannot quit. I know 100% that this is fraud. I;ve seen several adds like this one some other sites e.g Dealfish. I contacted the add seller but he was fake. This is Fraud! Are there no workers in America anymore? How much does he earn that he can afford to dish out all the salaries he stated in the advert. He that have ears, let him hear. If you do decide to give it a try, please kindly come back here and give us a feedback and your experience. America ko doctor ni!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies In An International Humanitarian Organisation (ICRC) / Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! / Urgent Vacancies: Hnd Graduates Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.