Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cultism In Absu. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultism In Absu. (2664 Views)

Poll: which of these Nigerian Universities has the highest prevalence rate of cultism in Nigeria

Absu: 25% (2 votes)
Imsu: 12% (1 vote)
futo: 0% (0 votes)
Unical: 62% (5 votes)
Unilag: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / A Snake Killed By A Nairalander On His Way To Night Class In Absu / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism In Absu. by cowboyvs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2007
hello fellow nairalanders,

My name is Kenneth and I just got admission into Abia State University to study law, which has a very long history of violence and cultism which i never want to get my self involved into.

Please good People of Nairalanders, what are the best things to do in order not to be attracted by cultists or when approached by a cultist what should be the best response as I wouldn't want to have any thing to do with cultism throughout my stay in school.
Re: Cultism In Absu. by lobinoxebe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2007
know your way, dont fly, just be urself,
Re: Cultism In Absu. by Andriel: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
Cowboyvs, there is no magic wand for staying away from cultism. You are either for the devil or for God. If you dont want anything to do with the cultist, then let your christianity be known to your mates on campus. They might call you holy holy. But never mind, the cultists will see you as bad market for them so they wont even contemplate talking to you about their evil society.
Re: Cultism In Absu. by cowboyvs(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi Pals,
Thanks for your encouragement, ok? More replies would be appreciated.
Re: Cultism In Absu. by menix(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2007
Bobby if u re d happening type, u cant run from them. so wat u can do is be urself thou wen i was in skool i even looked forth 4 them to approach me (for d Fun) but they knew i was not a go area.
Re: Cultism In Absu. by nd2g: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2007
I went to ABSU myself, and what I can tell you is this: just keep your head up and don't try to "get in the groove" or be a "big boy about town", and you'll be safely out of the cultist rader. Apart from that, if you're a Christian, get active in fellowship activities. If not, get to know Christ.

Hope my little words help you to be focuse in your years at ABSU.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Polytechnic Iree / Benefits And Disadvantages Of Being A Class Rep In Universities And Polythecnics / List Of 40 Educational Websites Where You Can Get A Free Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.