Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! (25385 Views)

Cupping!!! Old But Still Effective Treatment! / 33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by detrinity(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2012
HELLO,
AM HIGHLY TOUCHED BY YOUR QUESTION BUT AM SURPRISE WITH THE KIND OF ANSWER PEOPLE ARE GIVEN YOU WHICH DOESNT SOLD YOUR PROBLEM,BE CAREFUL WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU IF THEY DONT HAVE THE RELEVANT AND REQUIRED ANSWER TO YOUR REQUEST BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY OWN QUICK SOLUTION TO BECOME YOUNGER AND HEALTHIER WITH THIS PRODUCTS : FOREVER ROYAL JELLY
WHAT IT DOES IS TO DELAY ANTI-AGING IN HUMAN BEING AND MAKE YOU A FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH COMBAT STRESS,IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 07032750377, 08121163885 OR EMAIL:sammyinfinitely201196@yahoo.com
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by edmarker: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error and solve that problem finally, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark's Beauty Pack will help you restore your youthful looks like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark's Beauty Pack and other Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark's Beauty Pack is used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving younger skin, younger looks, other age-reversing effects and many other health benefits. With Edmark's Beauty pack, age is just a number.

Edmark's Beauty Pack consists of Bubble C, CoCollagen and Bio-Elixir. You just need to follow our tested and proven program and see yourself looking, feeling and being younger and younger. For your information, Edmark's Beauty Pack is the secret of a good number of beautiful celebrities you know, who cannot afford look old or for their beauty to fade. Why not save yourself the headache and worries by simply availing yourself of the same and get similar benefits?

Edmark's Beauty Pack and other Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark Beauty Pack and product information you need.
Re: I Am 23Years Old But I Look 33 Years Old - Help! by MistadeRegal(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello man, This is indeed not the right place to post this because those who will mock are more than those who will advice but I will suggest you try this TIP.Get a fresh tomato, slice in two and rub its juices on your face. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Don't ignore this because it works really well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested)) / N1.9 Bn ‘ebola Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars, Others - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.