Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

He Sent His Mum Packing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Sent His Mum Packing (1608 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent His Mum Packing by Phiniter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
What would you do if you find your mum cheating your father?
this is related to the post I posted last, "My Mum Is Still being Chased By Men"
But this is not related to me, but a friend

His mum got Pregnant a month after his father's Death and before his Burial,
He got to know about this and sent his mum packing to her fathers house.

In his shoes, What would you guys do
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by vigasimple(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
Who pregnated your friend's mother.

Is it his deceased father or was it another man, and if I am correct the Man died and before his burial the wife got pregnant. hummn

Doesn't she sound like a 'cheater' and her ways may have killed the poor man if she is not directly involved in his death. Is the husband terminally ill or did she kill her. What was their relationship when the man was alive? There are so many questions.

If the woamn got pregnant before the demise of the father for another man, that is exactly what killed the man? propably from Rat poison or Magun for the new man to move in! Who say that the world we live in is fair

The woman needs deliverance and help. But depending on how old she is. The present generation of woman in their mid forties to fifties, I hate to disappoint you are learning towards promiscuity.

I can assure you a lot of people will say that is not true, but I can tell you that they are trying to compete with Men in terms of promiscuity but forgeting that Men situation is slightly different but not necessary good and should not be encouraged. In essence two wrongs does not make a right.

I have hear it time and time again that a lot of woman has no shame but and they will justify one wy or the other. Well it is their lives and the legacy they are leaving behind for their daughters so this generation I am afraid unless they know the Lord will even be worse.

Deliverance from the spirit of non contentment is the answer to your friend's mum situation. she will soon be fed up with the new guy and give him another Rat poision.

May God help him, and his mum and you the 'concerned friend', Good luck

By the way how is your mum, have you being able to speak with her? Anyway all the best.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Phiniter(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
Bro, You're right there, it was not the husband, but an outsider whom everybody know, but it is still a secret, I mean every body know this man but acts as if we don't , Its like an open secret,

and I dont God knows, if truely she did not have a hand in her husband death, angry sad
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by vigasimple(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
Phiniter,

Let me tell you now,  your friend need to find a very honest minister of God to confide in.

I hate to say this but this is the exact reason why married woman adultery is very dangerous. When they are in LUST they can get rid as in kill anyone, their husband, beloved mother or children. It is like a spirit come upon them to conceal their ways and continue their illicit affairs.

Also for any man to chase and pregnant a married woman, he must be after something especially if the womans husband is rich. There are many permutation and variances. the irony of it all is that what goes around comes around. One of them will seriously pay for it if not both of them. It may be one or both of them that contribute to the killing of your friend's dad.

They may do this thinking it will be difficult when the pregnancy comes out and all the other stuffs.

This set up, take it from me is full of dangers. That is why I always pray that the satan that attack EVE at the garden of Eden may not attck any of our woman. As you know the result is eternal curse.

There is more to the story than meet the eyes and believe me the woman will lie through her teeth. Your friend's father if he has not been very sick or terminally ill have died from poison or voodoo (like the Yoruba one called Magun)

PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS AND FASTING FOR THE LORD TO BRING INTO THE OPEN ALL THE THINGS THAT IS BEEN HIDDEN AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by mamaput(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2007
what a son throwing his mother out
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Phiniter(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
He is Igbo, and I don't know if such thing as Magun exist there?
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by vigasimple(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2007
Of course something even powerful than Magun exist in Iboland.

They are even worse with those voodoo and juju thing.

Let me say it once more, if your friend want to find out the truth he has to pray and fast a lot with an open mind all the truth in the matter will be revealed. It may even be natural death, it maybe death caused by the deceased himself.

One should not pray about a particular individual, it may be a complete 3rd party here. Like I said before there are too many permutations that only God can reveal the truth. All the herbalist and Babalawo's and even some pastors and imam cannot tell you the truth for different reasons. But if you pray fervantly, it might take 1day, 1 month, 1 year, you will get an answer. The truth will be reveal, you might even get a confession!

But the death and the events surrounding it make the whole thing feel suspicious but truth and facts are the only thing that matters not suspicion.

Good luck.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by spoilt(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
he has no right to send her packing from the house. It is her house too. angry
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by NihilceM: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
Phiniter:

What would you do if you find your mum cheating your father?
this is related to the post I posted last, "My Mum Is Still being Chased By Men"
But this is not related to me, but a friend

His mum got Pregnant a month after his father's Death and before his Burial,
He got to know about this and sent his mum packing to her fathers house.

In his shoes, What would you guys do

What nonsense is this and what right has a child got to chase his mother out of her house?

This can only happen in Nigeria.

Shio!
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by almondjoy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
More Nigerian men as control freaks. They have graduated from throwing their wives out of the house to throwing their mothers out of the house for whatever reason. So much for "culture and tradition"! wink

I have a son and he throws me out of my own house built before he was ever born? shocked I guess he would have to have been responsible for ma pregnancy to earn that right or privilege.

Wetin pesin no go hear for Nairaland. angry
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by almondjoy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
vigasimple:

Who pregnated your friend's mother.

Is it his deceased father or was it another man, and if I am correct the Man died and before his burial the wife got pregnant. hummn

Doesn't she sound like a 'cheater' and her ways may have killed the poor man if she is not directly involved in his death. Is the husband terminally ill or did she kill her. What was their relationship when the man was alive? There are so many questions.

If the woamn got pregnant before the demise of the father for another man, that is exactly what killed the man?
propably from Rat poison or Magun for the new man to move in! Who say that the world we live in is fair

The woman needs deliverance and help. But depending on how old she is. The present generation of woman in their mid forties to fifties, I hate to disappoint you are learning towards promiscuity.

I can assure you a lot of people will say that is not true, but I can tell you that they are trying to compete with Men in terms of promiscuity but forgeting that Men situation is slightly different but not necessary good and should not be encouraged. In essence two wrongs does not make a right.

I have hear it time and time again that a lot of woman has no shame but and they will justify one wy or the other. Well it is their lives and the legacy they are leaving behind for their daughters so this generation I am afraid unless they know the Lord will even be worse.

Deliverance from the spirit of non contentment is the answer to your friend's mum situation. she will soon be fed up with the new guy and give him another Rat poision.
May God help him, and his mum and you the 'concerned friend', Good luck

By the way how is your mum, have you being able to speak with her? Anyway all the best.

vigasimple:

Of course something even powerful than Magun exist in Iboland.

They are even worse with those voodoo and juju thing.

Let me say it once more, if your friend want to find out the truth he has to pray and fast a lot with an open mind all the truth in the matter will be revealed. It may even be natural death, it maybe death caused by the deceased himself.

One should not pray about a particular individual, it may be a complete 3rd party here. Like I said before there are too many permutations that only God can reveal the truth. All the herbalist and Babalawo's and even some pastors and imam cannot tell you the truth for different reasons. But if you pray fervantly, it might take 1day, 1 month, 1 year, you will get an answer. The truth will be reveal, you might even get a confession!

But the death and the events surrounding it make the whole thing feel suspicious but truth and facts are the only thing that matters not suspicion.
Good luck.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I can't believe what I am reading here. 

Vigasimple, you are a bloody joke!  I can never show any sign of respect for nonsensical thinking "floats" like you.  Infact you full of so much hot air you are worse than the "Good Year Blimp".  Your thinking is truly diabolically warped and fetishly dangerous.  I am really sorry for you! See what a so called Christain is typing from his juju abi na voodoo believing fingers? angry  You are a disgrace to your so-called Christainity.  I will not be surprised if you have all kinds of concoctions and babalawo gizmos under your bed and on your roof top.  WTF!!!!!!  You are truly digusting.

And what is your damn business "who impregnated her"?--Do you want to impregnate her too? angry If you respected your mom--you will never say such a thing in reference to any person's mom--real or imagined. You sanctimonious holy one. Fake pastor!

TUFIAKWA!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by almondjoy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
@Topic

If I ever found myself in that position---first and foremost---this is my mother and it is my duty to protect her from the outside world out of love and respect.  Even when I find out the details of what the hell went up or down, I will still love and respect her.  Throwing her out is absolutely out of the question.

We have a burial going on and we are still in mourning and this is the right time to throw my mother out?  Whatever she did, it is not my place to judge.  She will have to make peace with her God and man.  It  is not my place to judge her.  I just lost my father and do not wish to lose my mother also--------------no matter the circimstances.  Even if she decides to kill me next--that is between her and God!

Chai!!!!! shocked What an abomination.  A son throwing  his mom out of her own house---like a piece of garbage?  I am not surprised at all.  It is the general way young men are raised in Nigeria.  May God give me that kind of son, so I will gladly shoot him to death after I have my baby, or poison him next according to Vigasimple the religious native doctor. angry

(BTW---you mean this woman has a son old enough to throw her out of her own house and she is not post menopausal--still having babies at what age with a son old enough to inherit her property while she is still alive?.  Is she 39 and her son 20? Or is she 35 and her son 20?  WTF!!!!! angry

You guys are not serious oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by spoilt(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
and since when did his mother need his permission or consent to get pregnant?
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by NihilceM: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
spoilt:

and since when did his mother need his permission or consent to get pregnant?

So tomorrow, when I want to get pregnant, I have to seek my male children's approval because not only am I to be submissive to my husband, but to my own son?

Cheiiiiiiiiiii! Heaven go fall.

If na me be that woman, i for pour you kerosene and set you on fire.

NONSENSE!
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by spoilt(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2007
na wa oh. Male offspring are taking over from where their dads stopped. The torment will not end for some women ever.  grin
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by omoge(f): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2007
He doesn't have the right to send her packing. The house is not his. She is the owner of the house and as such should be the one sending him out.

kai! women suffer for Nigeria o shocked
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by adeboo(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2007
I would feel very bad for her.
Sh eis a woman and has needs - but thats not excusing what she did.

She should just leave and get on with her lihe but its gonna be sad for the children she had for the late man - cause u no how extended family members can be, they would start questioning the paternity of the kids already in existence.

As mothers, we have to be very careful of our actions because they could affect the kids in tne long run.

I say just spport her cause she is feeling bad herself, and love her cause she is still ur mother and u only get one.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by francessby(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
That's not the best decision, you have to find out who impregnated her
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
throw your own mother out of her house? incredible. lipsrsealed
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Outstrip(f): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
Vigasimple you need to shut up. You must be an agent of the devil yourself. You have just made up a story basically accusing a woman of murder and the moomoo that even posted initially is going along with it. He and his stupid friend that sent his mother packing (I still cannot believe it) win the award for fool of the century.
I cannot believe that you are using the name of God to spread your wickedness and obvious lack of common sense. You are disgrace to God and the christian faith.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Outstrip(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
francessby what do you mean by who impregnated her. Whose business is it? Nobody. Did she take permission from anybody before the had the misfortune of getting pregnant to this son that had the nerve sha to throw her out of her own house.
It makes you wonder the kind of hell that she went through. If you come from a family were your own child can throw you out imagine what they let the husbands do.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by atutupoyo(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2008
Yes Adultery is wrong yes we know dat,
Lets look at it this way, what if it were d woman dat died and d man has a gal pregnant for him, will he be thrown out of his house or disgraced dat way? How can a man throw his Mother out of her house are we sure d guy is not cussed? Let he who has no sin throw the first stone.
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Zandra1(f): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2008
Would the dude that sent his mom packing send his father out if the father was the one that impregnated another woman before his mom's burial. Unpurified Baloney!!
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by smile4kenn(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2008
i dont believe all d stories on nairaland
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Phiniter(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
What should be done to prove it
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by Busybody2(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
Mum gets pregnant a month after dad's death shocked as long as dad was not a violent wife-beater who deserved mum's cheating, she would pack out herself angry She is joking if she thinks she can move in the baby father into dad's house cool
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by MrCrackles(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Busy_body:

Mum gets pregnant a month after dad's death shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by timbabng(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
she must be one hot mama!! tongue
Re: He Sent His Mum Packing by JustGood(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
Maybe the boy feels the shame of everyone pointing at him and his mum. It's a shameful thing for anyone's mum to be accused of adultery. The boy should re-locate his mother afterall he cant have another mother so he should not just throw her onto the streets.

Maybe the man gave the house to him after having realised his wife's ways

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Working Married Lady To Send Money To Her Parents? / Faithful Husbands, Trusting Wives, Sign In Here. / I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.