Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! (4897 Views)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
we mate at school since 2005, today we are 6yrs in the relationship, i have a good payin job and wanted to settle down, but i have a problem, she work with a private klinik, on the year 2009, she came to me and said she have something to tell, i said what is that? She said she is HIV positive, she puncture her self with an infected blood from a patient she is bleeding for lab analysis, i cried bitterly for her, she told me to look for another girl to marry, that she cant marry me, but lately, she doesnt want to hear anything about any girl close to me, my family are putting pressure on me to marry, but they are not aware of what had happen, cos they love her so much, pls what do i do? I found a new girl but, im still confused!!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by danniyal(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
first, go for hiv test to know your hiv status.then let your people know the situation on ground.if u are negative, i'll advice u let her go and continue with your life
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 5:28am On Mar 28, 2012
danniyal: first, go for hiv test to know your hiv status.then let your people know the situation on ground.if u are negative, i'll advice u let her go and continue with your life
is not that easy, she has never done anything wrong to me!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by blank(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
I don't knw why i find her story hard to believe. Why don't u do a HIV test and then confirm your own status before you start talking about a wife. Also, there is nothing wrong with marrying a HIV positive person. There are ways to prevent the transmission to an unborn child.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
blank: I don't knw why i find her story hard to believe. Why don't u do a HIV test and then confirm your own status before you start talking about a wife. Also, there is nothing wrong with marrying a HIV positive person. There are ways to prevent the transmission to an unborn child.
i did the test, three time but im still negative, but the issue here is that, she told me immediately the thing happen,ie when she punture her self in the lab, is when she told me, we are still together but, nobody is aware of it, im the only one nt even family members
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by Docosward(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
hassymo5: i did the test, three time but im still negative, but the issue here is that, she told me immediately the thing happen,ie when she punture her self in the lab, is when she told me, we are still together but, nobody is aware of it, im the only one nt even family members
Hi @hassymo5, your story was so sad to hear and i feel so sorry for the inocent girl, i will like to advise u not to give up too soon on her i believed there is still hope for her to get her life back, just think about it...if it were u in her situation will u like her to quit too soon?. There is an herbal solution for her, Pls contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by Docosward(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
hassymo5: i did the test, three time but im still negative, but the issue here is that, she told me immediately the thing happen,ie when she punture her self in the lab, is when she told me, we are still together but, nobody is aware of it, im the only one nt even family members
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by PurerareGold: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
I don't believe your story. Doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by agiboma(f): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2012
You can stay with her if you choose, she can still carry a baby and not transfer the HIV virus to the fetus. Anyways my advice since you are negative is to leave her and move on with your life.
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by khukhi(f): 1:10am On Apr 10, 2012
Doc-osward:
Hi @hassymo5, your story was so sad to hear and i feel so sorry for the inocent girl, i will like to advise u not to give up too soon on her i believed there is still hope for her to get her life back, just think about it...if it were u in her situation will u like her to quit too soon?. There is an herbal solution for her, Pls contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com

gringringrin Nigerians and business... You see business opportunity everywhere. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by khukhi(f): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2012
Doc-osward:

gringringrin Naija man and business... You see business opportunity everywhere. gringrin
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2012
guys this is what is happening to me, im dem serious
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2012
she told me to look for a girl when its happened,but i didn't, i stayed with her for over two year, but we need to face reality, that we can can get married. for those finding this story hard to believe don't know what to tell you, cos i feel like crying every time i talk about it, i didn't even tell the new girl what is happening, im feeling for her cos we stayed together for like 5years, but we cant get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2012
she told me to look for a girl when its happened,but i didn't, i stayed with her for over two year, but we need to face reality, that we can can get married. for those finding this story hard to believe don't know what to tell you, cos i feel like crying every time i talk about it, i didn't even tell the new girl what is happening, im feeling for her cos we stayed together for like 5years, but we cant get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2012
she told me to look for a girl when its happened,but i didn't, i stayed with her for over two year, but we need to face reality, that we can can get married. for those finding this story hard to believe don't know what to tell you, cos i feel like crying every time i talk about it, i didn't even tell the new girl what is happening, im feeling for her cos we stayed together for like 5years, but the truth is we can get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2012
hassymo5: we mate at school since 2005, today we are 6yrs in the relationship, i have a good payin job and wanted to settle down, but i have a problem, she work with a private klinik, on the year 2009, she came to me and said she have something to tell, i said what is that? She said she is HIV positive, she puncture her self with an infected blood from a patient she is bleeding for lab analysis, i cried bitterly for her, she told me to look for another girl to marry, that she cant marry me, but lately, she doesnt want to hear anything about any girl close to me, my family are putting pressure on me to marry, but they are not aware of what had happen, cos they love her so much, pls what do i do? I found a new girl but, im still confused!!!!

now bros, there r some things i want to clear:
first, did SHE do an HIV test on herself, or she just believes is HIV positive cos of d needlestick injury?
Second, has she even done any HIV test before?
Now, if she really did a test, nd she is positive, then tell her to go for counselling and antiretroviral therapy.
If she didn't, then tell her to go for test, if she is negative, tell her to go for prophylactic therapy, cos d virus may be in the window period.
And remember, it is not only thru sharp objects the virus can be transmitted.... I think u understand better,
PEACE!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by hassymo5(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2012
Lagusta:
now bros, there r some things i want to clear:
first, did SHE do an HIV test on herself, or she just believes is HIV positive cos of d needlestick injury?
Second, has she even done any HIV test before?
Now, if she really did a test, nd she is positive, then tell her to go for counselling and antiretroviral therapy.
If she didn't, then tell her to go for test, if she is negative, tell her to go for prophylactic therapy, cos d virus may be in the window period.
And remember, it is not only thru sharp objects the virus can be transmitted.... I think u understand better,
PEACE!!!

she did the test, it was positive, she even when for confirmatory it was positive, i did it too but im negative, it now two year we are STILL TOGERTHR i dont want to leave her but guys, facing reality we need to say the truth, but she wont accept it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by PurerareGold: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
If what you say is true? Who says you can't marry her? You can o. You will have protected sexual intercourse with her as your wife.then when it comes †☺ child bearing, you guys can go for IVF. She takes her drugs regularly.chances are that she wouldn't give or your baby if you adhere †☺ the above. Goodluck.
Re: My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! by Youngpo413: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who said true love doesnt exist?
Unbelievable,your lady is God fearing,some for infect you first and later blame you for sleeping around...
Goodluck sha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Any Eye Problems / Unprotected Sex And How It Can Make Women Feel Happier / Have You Ever Experienced Chronic Toothache? What Did You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.