Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Men On Bbm Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men On Bbm Dp (3228 Views)

How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men On Bbm Dp by dsurrogat: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
my woman always uses guys on her dp and a particular guy has been frequent...i complained but stopped cos i am scared of being called immature...yet i dont know if other guys experiencing this and how they handle it...im just pissed and keeping it inside....please what is the most justified action i can take....i asked her and she keeps talking and making fell liek a kid that is complaining...she says they are just friends...me am confused...please help
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by 190: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
Its not new

Thats the guy currently fucking her in her life

drive her away shes evil
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by r231(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
on your own undecided
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by 190: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2012
^ wink
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by obowunmi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
communication is key.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2012
Children of nowadays. Why aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ botherin urself? Put fine girls as Ūя̲̅ own dp too Йą ? Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ nefa buy ut own  ? U̶̲̥̅̊ don buy FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ her! U̶̲̥̅̊ don enta one chance be ∂α† guy
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by coogar: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2012
d_surrogat: my woman always uses guys on her dp and a particular guy has been frequent...i complained but stopped cos i am scared of being called immature...yet i dont know if other guys experiencing this and how they handle it...im just pissed and keeping it inside....please what is the most justified action i can take....i asked her and she keeps talking and making fell liek a kid that is complaining...she says they are just friends...me am confused...please help

call her bluff
delete her on your bb
put a female pic on your bb.

def'ly, you would have few people you both have as friends.
they would feed her what you have been up to.
she started the game, you should end it.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Bisjosh(f): 5:47am On Mar 28, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=d_surrogat]my woman always uses guys on her dp and a particular guy has been frequent...i complained but stopped cos i am scared of being called immature...yet i dont know if other guys experiencing this and how they handle it...im just pissed and keeping it inside....please what is the most justified action i can take....i asked her and she keeps talking and making fell like a kid that is complaining...she says they are just friends...me am confused...please help[/quote

ℓ̊ understand wat U̶̲̥̅̊ going thru, ve bn thru it b4! When U̶̲̥̅̊ kp talking, it makes U̶̲̥̅̊ feel as if ur insecured or making unnecessary noise........d bottom line is she does nt RESPECT U̶̲̥̅̊ cos if she does,she wldnt ve put up d pic in d first place not to talk of U̶̲̥̅̊ complaining! Wat U̶̲̥̅̊ shld do? Do as if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt see it (ignore)and start uploading pretty gals pic too.......it wld surely get at her! ℓ̊ wonder wat happened to putting up ur pic as her ₯! Na wa o
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by swtchicgurl: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2012
maybe the OP isn't so handsome and she's not proud of it grin grin grin grin
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Bisjosh(f): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2012
obowunmi: communication is key.

He has bn communicating bt she has bn stubborn and turning deaf ears! Later they start crying up and down d streets dat their husbands are cheating on dem.....smh!!!
Eni to lori ko ni fila and vice versa
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Dipwater(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2012
swtchicgurl: maybe the OP isn't so handsome and she's not proud of it grin grin grin grin
Then why did she marry him cuz of money I guess.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Bisjosh(f): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2012
swtchicgurl: maybe the OP isn't so handsome and she's not proud of it grin grin grin grin

§o? Why then did she agree to b in a relationship with him? Smh!!! She wants to eat her cake and have it!

@poster U̶̲̥̅̊ beta start looking for someone else
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by DonCarlos1(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2012
OP, u said my woman. Don't know if she is girlfriend or wife.
If she is ur girlfriend, move on and find another 'cos she's found another so go get yours.
If she is ur wife, it's ur call my friend. Forget my earlier advise.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by horny4u(f): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2012
Who said she is your woman- you or her ? smh
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2012
You all have said it All and really made sense.

@OP, that girl doesn't love, respect or send you.

If she loves you even if you are the ugliest on heart, she will still put your picture up.

If she respects you, the once or twice you complained about it she should have never done it again.

If she sends you, she will never want to do anything that won't make you happy.

Like people have said, start puTting other girls pictures up. It wouldn't have been a bad idea to me oh! But I will see it as being immature. My best bet is to delete her off your BB. I have found out that every and any girl I delete (girl friend or just good friend) off my bbm always begs to be readded and the return more humble than they usually were before. Reason? Girls fall for men that are strict, stick to their guns and don't appear weak.

My honest opinion on your case? She is dating, sleeping or falling for that guy. Open your eyes and don't keep deceiving yourself calling her "my girl" na another man girl now.

1 Like

Re: Men On Bbm Dp by cowgurl: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2012
True, she doesn't RESPECT u anymor so quit d complaint n start acting it.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by kokoA(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2012
The guy doesn't have fine girls' pictures to use as his own DP.. Eyah! But don't be offended o, is your woman that ugly that she prefers cute guys' pictures than her's?
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by newmusic: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2012
OP, put a very pretty babe pic as ur dp as well. Make sure you have up to 5 or more of the lady's pic then keep changing it one after the other, I swear she will run to you and stop that shit if she has feelings for you. It happened to me cause when she was doing hers I didnt talk or anything. I did when we have little quarrel. she almost killed all my phones with her pings and calls. The next day nobody teach her before she run come my crib...lol.

BUT YOU CANT TRUST THOSE TYPES OF BABES ACTUALLY!!!
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by kpolli(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2012
Guy be warned. . . She is sending u a sign, ur not the only guy in her life
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by Esss(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2012
190: Its not new

Thats the guy currently fucking her in her life

drive her away shes evil

Thats deep and wise advice hommes!!

@ O.P: heed 190's advice
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by peren: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
@poster she is your woman are you sure u are her man??
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by itiswell1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
d_surrogat: my woman always uses guys on her dp and a particular guy has been frequent...i complained but stopped cos i am scared of being called immature...yet i dont know if other guys experiencing this and how they handle it...im just pissed and keeping it inside....please what is the most justified action i can take....i asked her and she keeps talking and making fell liek a kid that is complaining...she says they are just friends...me am confused...please help

Woman as in? Wife or gf.
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by chiteny(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2012
What is Dp? undecided
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by swtchicgurl: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2012
chiteny: What is Dp? undecided

[b]d[/b]ull [b]p[/b]oster lipsrsealed
Re: Men On Bbm Dp by djeezy(m): 5:09am On Mar 29, 2012
Maybe she's trying to make you jealous...Those guys she uses as her dp are probably on her bbm list and it's obvious she fancies them. Just imagine the guy inviting her to come over to his house. I'm sure you know what's gonna happen..

(1) (Reply)

15 sign To Know Shes Playing You / 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed / Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.