Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? (15602 Views)

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad / Isn't She Beautiful? / See What Omotola wore for Konga Ad...isn't she lovely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by eveseh(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2006
i like her she's beautiful
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by Unworthy: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2006
Larger 20,

Just out of curiosity, what is your educational background?  I must say that your assertions that Ethiopians are a "mixture of white and African" and having never heard of any problems facing Ethiopia are baffling to say the very least.

It also never ceases to amaze me that so many West Africans believe that African features equal West African features.  Therefore, the physical features that are prevalent in other parts of our vast continent are somehow less African and are described as "European."

It's really sad.  I am often annoyed by the utter lack of knowledge that Westerners have about the African continent.  However, after reading many of the posts in this thread, it is clear that many Africans know very little about their continent.
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by chinani(f): 5:34am On Jun 18, 2006
Gold*Star:

Larger 20,

Just out of curiosity, what is your educational background? I must say that your assertions that Ethiopians are a "mixture of white and African" and having never heard of any problems facing Ethiopia are baffling to say the very least.

It also never ceases to amaze me that so many West Africans believe that African features equal West African features. Therefore, the physical features that are prevalent in other parts of our vast continent are somehow less African and are described as "European."

It's really sad. I am often annoyed by the utter lack of knowledge that Westerners have about the African continent. However, after reading many of the posts in this thread, it is clear that many Africans know very little about their continent.
Co-signed.
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by Seun(m): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2006
And so what? Why don't you educate them if you know so much? That's what discussion forums are for!
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by Saiesta(f): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2006
Yes she is really pretty. Almost every Ethiopian I have seen are Gorgeous. They are beautiful people
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by segedoo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2006
gba!!
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by iice(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2006
Yes o, she's beautiful
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by luvu567(f): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2006
Saiesta:

Yes she is really pretty. Almost every Ethiopian I have seen are Gorgeous. They are beautiful people

true but i'd lower it to pretty
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by Olorididan(m): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2006
SEND THIS CHICK A MEAL TICKET. PLEASE!!
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by 9ja4eva: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2007
Yeah shes pretty.
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by choongtin(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2007
she looks like shes got AIDS
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by ov: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2007
Olorididan:

SEND THIS CHICK A MEAL TICKET. PLEASE!!
send her a meal ticket? olorididan u are VERY WICKED! SHE NEEDS MEAL TICKET[b]S[/b] grin
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by Free(f): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2007
she looks like shes got AIDS

ooh das mean
is dat ur talent , ? U cn tell Aids patients

she looks fine okay maybe she jus need to put on alil more wieght

but shes beautiful grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by 9ja4eva: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2007
Dt shes skinny doesnt mean she gat AIDS oh.
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by londoner: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2007
Africa is a continent full of indegenous features, having features that are not broad does not make them European, thats the thing that is sad about we Africans we let outsiders define what is ours. Before we aquaint ourselves with others in our continent we let the Europeans educate us on what are " African features" "african body shapes" "african skin tones", its a shame though.

Yes I think Liya is very pretty.
Re: Ethiopian Liya Kebede: Isn't She Gorgeous? by 9ja4eva: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2007
She really is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somalis Rated #6 Best Looking People On Earth. / 18 WAYS TO TIE A NECKTIE Presented by: Real Men Real Style.com (photo) / I Want To Be Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.