Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. (2404 Views)

. / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by emmy11(f): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
I almost got shy today in the bank as i went wit my boss 2 get sum money.
this lady in the bank finds delight attending to us anytime we r there, i left work back to school after they called off the strike, i've bin in sch till i almost went broke then i decided too spend one week @ work to get some cash 4 sch. While leavin, i told this lady that she wont see me cause am going bak. when she now saw me today in the bank she told me she missed me in front of my boss and asked why i didnt call her, i told her i dont have her no. She immediately asked 4 permision 4rm my boss and asked me to give her my phone which i did n she dailed her no. And asked me to save it. Am realy confused @ this moment coz i dnt knw what is in her mind. But am sure my boss is nt goin out wit her. i realy dnt knw if i should ask her out shes really older than i am. Pls ur candid advice.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
shocked cheesy tongue cheesy sad

What makes you think she wants to be romantically involved with you just because she took your number?

Better just be careful. Women could be more deceptive than the devil. Maybe she wants to send kidnappers to you or give you an STD.

Better soji yourself and don't be too hasty to entrap yourself in the web she is slowly spinning on ur path.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
Wat Ȋ̝̊̅§ †ЂΞ lenght & size of Ūя̲̅ condo? Let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ take U̶̲̥̅̊ up from there.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by brainchild78(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2012
obviously there is sum level of foudness 4 u on her part! dis may be attributed by many factors which is hard 2 determine @ a 1st glance. u do not hav 2 ask her out. just maintain communication with her by calling from time 2 time & observe 4 ya self. even she has anything up her sleeve it will come 2 light in due time. cool
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by SlimFero(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2012
pDude: shocked cheesy tongue cheesy sad

What makes you think she wants to be romantically involved with you just because she took your number?

Better just be careful. Women could be more deceptive than the devil. Maybe she wants to send kidnappers to you or give you an STD.

Better soji yourself and don't be too hasty to entrap yourself in the web she is slowly spinning on ur path.

Na Jealousy/envy go kill Ɣ☺ΰ *
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by tellwisdom: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2012
If you think she would be stealing money from the bank to give to you. You probably Walking nakeddd undecided undecided
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Dyt(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
oh gosh
wats NL turnin in2
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by stephen121(f): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
Call her to say hello, she will probably tell you what she wants.... may be she wants to be your friend, may be she likes your company...
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by tellwisdom: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dyt: oh gosh
wats NL turnin in2

Probably turning to the shape of your yansh undecided undecided
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by bizgirl(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dumbest post ever. @poster if a lady demanded ur number are u so cheap to d extent of u thinking she wants u. Aren't u qualify for a quality relatnship?
It is obvious you are not in a relatnshp nd u want dat by all means, so am i qualified since i have responded to ur thread. Attention seeker. shior
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2012
play along but dont think with ur third leg.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2012
Dyt: oh gosh
wats NL turnin in2
Tell me about it.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2012
bizgirl: Dumbest post ever. @poster if a lady demanded ur number are u so cheap to d extent of u thinking she wants u. Aren't u qualify for a quality relatnship?
It is obvious you are not in a relatnshp nd u want dat by all means, so am i qualified since i have responded to ur thread. Attention seeker. shior
So let me get this straight, you are angry because he is not in a relationship and he would love to be in one? And pray tell, how is he an attention seeker?a brother needs his confidence boosted and be told that he is actually the object of someone's desire and you are here knocking him down. Abeg if you cannot help his situation do not make it worse.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by deekseen(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2012
My best bet is that your boss is the target and you just officially became the pawn.

1 Like

Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Mayflowa(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2012
There could be so many reasons for asking your number but one thing that is sure is that she likes your person.

1. She could just be playing harmful good customer service that is haunting your mind now
2. I do not think she had be interested in your boss. if so, she is the bold type that would have asked your oga number and not using you as a smoke screen
3. But you can allow this pan out itself. Just call her as she requested after about 4 days and just gist freely with her. Please do this when she is relaxed at home say 8pm. Tell her she must be tired from the day work. Ask her job is. If it is wise for you to follow the bank career or start your personal biz. be relaxed and listen to her. Just flow from what ever she says and tell her she has the best voice you have heard on phone.

If she really dig you, she would give a clue. Goodluk bro.
Re: A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
deekseen: My best bet is that your boss is the target and you just officially became the pawn.
shocked
deekseen: My best bet is that your boss is the target and you just officially became the pawn.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! / My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / Picture: Please Help Interprete What This Guy Is Saying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.