Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There (16618 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by olumighty(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
Yeah! Thank God, very soon Telkom will be all over Nigeria.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by bob2039: 2:38am On Nov 01, 2007
Hey congrat and always remind God in all you do.am happy for you,
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by awa(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2007
Congrats man,

Your success is synonymous with the Almightiness of God just as you coincidentally bear the name OLUMIGHTY. I just sent you a personal email. To God be the glory!!!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Bestglo(f): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2007
Congrats! So happy for you but dont forget 2 put in your best and also pray for those looking forward for better jobs also.
Once again congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Bawss1(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2007
congratulations! So whats your job description at Telkom?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by finekid(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2007
Congratulations
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by IGabriel(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2007
congratulations.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by penyng: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2007
That cool,  congratulation on your  new job.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Femonjay(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2007
Congrats
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by engee2(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2007
congrats
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by gumama(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
con-giratu-lasion and remember others
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by opokonwa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
@poster

Congrats man!

To get a job no easy Jobs scarce!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by JERRYMAG4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
congratulatios ooooooooooooooo.to get job no easy man.good luck
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by posky48: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
how did u apply for the job ? is it entry level?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by eclear(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2007
Congratulation Man, but can you please share with the house how you got the job, was there an ad or did you just drop your resume.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by segeoluus: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
best of luck .
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Ayoyinka(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
I'm joining others in congratulating u on ur new job. Bros, kindly tell us hw u got the job nw.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by mogadoni: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2007
awa, as regards to ur enquiry on gtb recruitment,there is one now but send it to modupe.famiyesin@gtbplc.com and do it quick she is in charge of entry level recruitment.She actually was when i applied and still is.Nice young girl too.Funny when u see how young these people r.And by the way,they r very particular with age, not sure if they will exceed 27.So if u r older u better use a declaration from a good high court.But pls not on the islad coz its easily sought out.People think its all about passing the tes but its not.U can easily fall out of the interview for conflicting credentials or inadequate o level(not meeting 5 credits with maths and english inclusive in 1 sitting).Then there is the issue of the training school coz u must aggregate 65% and nothing less or u fet kicked out.Its high challenge alll the way.Just letting u know all the obstacles.So if u r still dare, then all i can say is, wouldn't u rather bank with us?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by adekunlemi(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2007
thank God 4 ur life.i pray it shall be well with u there in Jesus name. but please be a good rep. of God, nigeria and all landers.also pray 4 others.love u.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by kusehin(m): 2:20am On Nov 02, 2007
cAN UU GIVE ME AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH U RE BEEN OFFERED AS FIRST ENTRY. PLS I NEED THE INFO. U CAN GIVE ME AT LEAST SOMETHING VERY CLOSE OR SOMETHING. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Arnold1(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2007
Congratulations !
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by bobbyan(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2007
Congra Tula Tion!!!! Congra Tula Tion!!!! Congra Tula Tion!!!! Congra Tula Tion!!!!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by VINDYLOMO(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
congratulationsssssss how much is the pay? how do you got it?
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by omodapson(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
Congratulationssssssssss!
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by teetee2(f): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2007
Congratulations!!! my guy, please send multilink cards tru this forum.  I really like ur company merger's advert
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by jimmyxxl(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
men I don't know what to say to you. I got new job too. just temporary shall . cos I needed the money, Thank God
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by gabongee(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
Congrats ,am happy for you
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by gabongee(f): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
Congrats ,am happy for you
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by awa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
mogadoni:

awa, as regards to your enquiry on gtb recruitment,there is one now but send it to modupe.famiyesin@gtbplc.com and do it quick she is in charge of entry level recruitment.She actually was when i applied and still is.Nice young girl too.Funny when u see how young these people r.And by the way,they r very particular with age, not sure if they will exceed 27.So if you're older u better use a declaration from a good high court.But please not on the islad because its easily sought out.People think its all about passing the tes but its not.You can easily fall out of the interview for conflicting credentials or inadequate o level(not meeting 5 credits with maths and english inclusive in 1 sitting).Then there is the issue of the training school because u must aggregate 65% and nothing less or u fet kicked out.Its high challenge alll the way.Just letting u know all the obstacles.So if you're still dare, then all i can say is, wouldn't u rather bank with us?

Dear Mogadoni,

You are indeed cheerished for this singular act of yours. I do appreciate your effort however, I am quite older than 26 and I doubt if I can go for Entry-Level position with my three years of experiences in the ICT world.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by LawJ: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2007
Lucky you! Hope you are planning for a thanksgiving? Keep your head straight and be honest in all your dealings. CONGRATULATION!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by Vickivicki(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
Congratz Bro.
Re: Telkom will take over soon: Got A Job There by rasputinn(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
@Olumighty,

Congratulations,and thank God for you.I'm a Cell Site Build contractor n av submitted my profile wit Multilinks/Telkom,confident of becoming one of their contractors because I have strong faith in Telkom and what they intend to do with the cash injection expected over the next five years.If you are in any department that I may come across you in due time,or you if just want to,then email me @ engineerdon@engineer.com.You never know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rutotech International Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Vacancies / CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application / How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.