Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13588 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

@Pain,

Any attempts by E-zionists to illegally occupy Nairaland will be summarily crushed. We go show them say Naija no be Palestine! grin

Yep, I'm sure Seun is ready and able to command Nairaland forces to deal with incursions into Nairaland territory by e-IDF forces. Just like e-Hezbollah dealt with them, Nairaland forces will smash their positions and obliterate any hope of usurping our territory for their greedy selves! God willing!!!

You should have ended that quote with insha allah. When are the qassams going to start flying? grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

Spot on! Why are Nigerians crying louder than the Americans who actually did the voting? you'd think the Nigerians would be more interested in making sure their votes count at the polls instead of having cows out-vote them all the time.

In his first term, George Bush was appointed by the US Supreme Court. A court filled with Republicans.

In his second term, he manipulated on the fears of the all-too-common politically-illiterate mass of Americans, who cant' even idenify their own country on the world map. They elected him this time. cry

He's still there slaughtering their 18 and 19 year-olds in Iraq. For what? To make defense contractors happy.

Now, they're waking up to the nightmare Fool Bush has put them in. The idiot has learnt no lessons. He wants a showdown with Iran. More 18 and 19 year-olds will be unnecessarily slaughtered at the alter of PROFIT.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Now, they're waking up to the nightmare Fool Bush has put them in. The idiot has learnt no lessons. He wants a showdown with Iran. More 18 and 19 year-olds will be unnecessarily slaughtered at the alter of PROFIT.

If the US really wanted to end the war in 2hrs they have enough fire power to do so without landing a single soldier. People like you shld be grateful.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

You should have ended that quote with insha allah. When are the qassams going to start flying? grin

English ("God Willing"wink = Arabic ("Insha'Allah"wink.

e-IDF forces are hoping for the miracles of 1948 and 1967. No miracles will protect them from the strategically and tactically robust military response from Nairaland Forces (NLF). grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:24am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

If the US really wanted to end the war in 2hrs they have enough fire power to do so without landing a single soldier. People like you shld be grateful.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

But they won't end the war. They've got to make more profits. Cost of Bush's Iraq War = $275 million per day (very conservative estimate).
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Uche2nna(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

In his first term, George Bush was appointed by the US Supreme Court. A court filled with Republicans.

In his second term, he manipulated on the fears of the all-too-common politically-illiterate mass of Americans, who can't' even idenify their own country on the world map. They elected him this time. cry

He's still there slaughtering their 18 and 19 year-olds in Iraq. For what? To make defense contractors happy.

@ RichyBlack
The fact remains that Mr Bush is on his second tenure irrespective of what u think happened. If Mr Gore had been given the nod in the first polls, American s will still find ways to ridicule him. Maybe not in the same light and same proportion as that of Bush, but trust them they will think of sumnin'. Clinton also got his fair share grin I am not a Bush fan but I have no right calling him inept when classic examples of that abound in my country.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

Where are Yar Adua's "much better ideas"? What is his "message"? Did he forget them on his hospital bed in Germany?

Yar Adua is more articulate? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thank God! Please ask him.

RichyBlacK:

@almondjoy,

In your haste to remind us of the technological superiority of the US over Nigeria, you mix-up the office of presidency and the president.

Yes, George Bush is the president of one of the most powerful nations in the world, however, that does not, in any way, diminish the glaring fact (a fact you agree with) that he is the worst, in all ramifications of that word, president/leader/head-of-state this planet has ever had the unfortunate experience of witnessing.

So, I was not comparing the office of the presidency of the United States with that of Nigeria, but was pointing to the shame and darkness embodied in the man called George Bush.

You have to let go of this mentality of tying an individual to an office. George Bush is just an individual who holds an office (temporarily). After he is out, he'll go back to the irrelevance of his ranch in Texas; definitely not one to celebrated, but one to be despised.

Thank you.  The office of the presidency is the presidency.  Since you want to go there--let me break it down in lay man's terms.

As Stupid as GWB is:

he campaigned during elections
he contested elections and won 2ice--the American people voted for him
he actually debated in his "cowboy english" for the whole world to see
he never wavered in his resolve in anything he set out to do, no matter how unpalatable
he had his principles and convictions

Even where not the best "president" or even close America has had--you can never put YRD next to him because

As Bright as YRD is:

he is a figure head of a president who never knew he had chance till 3 months to the Elections or so OBJ made us believe after asking all to withdraw from the presidential race in PDP.

he never campaiged for elections but was forced on Nigerians---a great pretender if you ask me
he never won any elections since Nigerians never elected him--gladly accepted a stolen mandate
he never had any vision not to talk of debates---lacks motivation

he has no interest in Nigeria what so ever and has allowed Nigeria to continue to run like a sheep without shepherd---Fake EFCC and co.

he has no principles or convictions he lives by--allowed himself to be uses as a muppet.

Has to go abroad to treat catarrh and obtain dialysis treatments for his ailing kidneys when hospitals in Nigeria are run down.  
You do not see George Bush in Germany treating his alcoholism do you? tongue  This shows that George Bush has pride in being an American anyday---But Yaradua---will rather fly out of the country every month for treatment--now is that pride in Nigeria?  

Please do not compare GWB to YRD again please or the next list would take up the next 20 pages of this thread. I would like to spare you and others the disgrace.

GWB may be stupid but a proud American anyday. Cannot be pushed around.
YRD may be wise but a shameless Nigerian anyday. The perfect "mop" used by OBJ.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by chidichris(m): 1:09am On Nov 05, 2007
this patrotic nigerian(afam) refused to copy and paste here momorable quotes of obj instead he went to bring quotes from america.
it is good the thread is changing into something better.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ RichyBlack
The fact remains that Mr Bush is on his second tenure irrespective of what u think happened. If Mr Gore had been given the nod in the first polls, American s will still find ways to ridicule him.

Maybe not in the same light and same proportion as that of Bush, but trust them they will think of sumnin'. Clinton also got his fair share grin I am not a Bush fan but I have no right calling him inept when classic examples of that abound in my country.

Duly elected if I may add--with all his stupidity--2ice.

chidichris:

this patriotic Nigerian(afam) [b]refused to copy and paste here memorable quotes of obj instead he went to bring quotes from America.[/b]it is good the thread is changing into something better.

He he he he he he!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Let us not forget ABC, IBB, OBJ and all the other 3 letter morons that ever ruled Nigeria.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

English ("God Willing"wink = Arabic ("Insha'Allah"wink.

e-IDF forces are hoping for the miracles of 1948 and 1967. No miracles will protect them from the strategically and tactically robust military response from Nairaland Forces (NLF). grin

more precisely u shld call urselves Allah's disillusioned forces!

RichyBlacK:

But they won't end the war. They've got to make more profits. Cost of Bush's Iraq War = $275 million per day (very conservative estimate).

This is the problem. . . too many people crying loudly about how much Bush's Iraq war has cost as if Bush got the money from them. It puts your goverment to shame that Bush can afford to spend in one week on a war, more than you can ever hope to spend AS A NATION in one yr!!

Nigerian's shld solve their economic problems first before helping others to count their teeth. It is a sign of the strong US economy that it can afford to spend that much on a war and still remain stronger than nations that have never known war.
How much did Etteh spend on her house again? Hypocrites.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

This is the problem. . . too many people crying loudly about how much Bush's Iraq war has cost as if Bush got the money from them. It puts your government to shame that Bush can afford to spend in one week on a war, more than you can ever hope to spend AS A NATION in one yr!!

Nigerian's shld solve their economic problems first before helping others to count their teeth. It is a sign of the strong US economy that it can afford to spend that much on a war and still remain stronger than nations that have never known war.

Real Hypocrites!!!

If YRD was so smart--he would have embarked on a plan to recover all the loot starting from the "Northern Hemisphere" to build hospitals to treat his decaying osteoporotic, nasal sinuses and his pyelonephrotic kidneys.

Talking about famous quotes--nonsense.  Like that is the main problem we have now in Nigeria. We cannot tolerate others bashing Nigeria but will gladly come out here to make fun of others.  If it is not Oprah, it is Bush--like America owes Nigeria any thing except helping to refine it's crude oil--Nigeria will never be capable of doing in light years to come. angry
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by ono(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2007
I will like to see some memorable quotes from OBJ, Afam, if you've got the time to spare to look for them. Methink we should zero in on our ''leaders' in naija first before looking elsewhere.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 05, 2007
ono:

I will like to see some memorable quotes from OBJ, Afam, if you've got the time to spare to look for them. Methink we should zero in on our ''leaders' in naija first before looking elsewhere.

I tire for this people o. They proudly quote how much Bush spends per day on the war yet cannot tell us how much it costs the nation to fly Yar Ardull to Germany for his medical checkup.
RichyBlack feels so bad for the 18yr old American soldiers forgetting that their counterparts in Nigeria are either jobless, cult members or selling recharge cards on the expressway!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2007
almondjoy:

Please do not compare GWB to YRD again please or the next list would take up the next 20 pages of this thread. I would like to spare you and others the disgrace.

GWB may be stupid but a proud American anyday. Cannot be pushed around.
YRD may be wise but a shameless Nigerian anyday. The perfect "mop" used by OBJ.

This is ridiculous!

Title of thread: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush

A thread created to highlight some of the nonsensical statements that have been uttered by the biggest threat to world peace - George Bush.

In your defense of the scoundrel called George Bush, you have unfortunately chosen to attack your own president - Yar' Adua.

Why do you want to forcefully change the thread to "Nigeria is Worse than America"?

Please go start that thread.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

This is ridiculous!

Title of thread: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush

A thread created to highlight some of the nonsensical statements that have been uttered by the biggest threat to world peace - George Bush.

In your defense of the scoundrel called George Bush, you have unfortunately chosen to attack your own president - Yar' Adua.

Why do you want to forcefully change the thread to "Nigeria is Worse than America"?

Please go start that thread.

We already know what Bush is all about, so the famous memorable quotes do not mean anything to most of us for they are stale and have no place in present day state of affairs. You need to figure out the YRD -----because he stands for nothing. Now--that is the real joke.

Nigerians are fond of pointing fingers at others when we have enough on our plates. Bottom line--don't discuss affairs of other countries if you cannot stand yours to be discussed. Hint Oprah's 419--stories. It is not a matter of Nigeria is worse than America even where is is absolutely true. It is a case of Nigeria need to mind it's own damn business!!!!!!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

Allah is God in Arabic.

This is the problem. . . too many people crying loudly about how much Bush's Iraq war has cost as if Bush got the money from them. It puts your goverment to shame that Bush can afford to spend in one week on a war, more than you can ever hope to spend AS A NATION in one yr!!

You can't even defend Bush sensibly, without your usual tactic of pointing to all the other negatives in the universe.

I'm not part of the Nigerian government.
I'm not part of the US government.
I'm a bona fide resident of planet earth.
I have all the rights in this world to say that George W. Bush is a motherf%&king ass$&le!

Why? Because he poses the greatest threat to world peace.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Allah is God in Arabic.

You can't even defend Bush sensibly, without your usual tactic of pointing to all the other negatives in the universe.

I have all the rights in this world to say that George W. Bush is a motherf%&king ass$&le!

Hmmm! lipsrsealed

Please over to you davidylan. This is definitely for you.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2007
almondjoy:

We already know what Bush is all about, so the famous memorable quotes do not mean anything to most of us for they are stale and have no place in present day state of affairs. You need to figure out the YRD -----because he stands for nothing. Now--that is the real joke.

Nigerians are fond of pointing fingers at others when we have enough on our plates. Bottom line--don't discuss affairs of other countries if you cannot stand yours to be discussed. Hint Oprah's 419--stories. It is not a matter of Nigeria is worse than America even where is is absolutely true. It is a case of Nigeria need to mind it's own damn business!!!!!!

So in your warped universe, if a Nigerian (me) lambastes George W. Bush, then Nigeria is not minding her business.
So, do I represent Nigeria?
So, is it only Americans that have the right to disparage George Bush?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

So in your warped universe, if a Nigerian (me) lambastes George W. Bush, [b]then Nigeria is not minding her business.[/b]So, do I represent Nigeria?
So, is it only Americans that have the right to disparage George Bush?

You are missing the point. Nigerians have no basis in criticizing anyone on this planet even congo. Yes! America can criticize Bush because he is their business. They put him in power. As for you and Nigerians? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! The fact that Nigeria bunkers some oil that it cannot refine does not give it the right to criticize any other country being one of the worst in the whole universe.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2007
almondjoy:

Hmmm! lipsrsealed

Please over to you davidylan. This is definitely for you.

Running to the confused rabbi? grin

Let me assure you (if its any consolation) that you represent the dark side better than rabbi davidylan. grin

Biko, before you run away, try to answer the questions I posed above. Let me repeat them:

1. If a Nigerian (me) lambastes George W. Bush, does that mean Nigeria is not minding her business?
2. Does every Nigerian represent the Nigerian government?
3. Is it only Americans that have the right to disparage George W. Bush?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Allah is God in Arabic.

this has been dealt with in another thread. It is simply a fallacy! Allah is the name of one of the 360 idols in the kaaba!

RichyBlacK:

You're just crying like a hypocrite. Ever heard of the saying that those who live in glass houses take great care not to throw stones? Apparently people like you who speak from both sides of the mouth dont.

At least you can waste time and space shouting about George Bush, the average American doesnt even know where Nigeria is situated on the map. How many world leaders attended Yar Ardull's inauguration?
Pls give us a break and spare us your irrational ranting.

Your case is like that of a child who cries about the weeds on another man's farm when his own farm has been destroyed by fire and is now home for rodents! Get your house in order first BEFORE opening your trap to insult George Bush.

Look on google, how many people are interested in the "memorable quotes" of all Nigerian leaders put together?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2007
almondjoy:

You are missing the point. Nigerians have no basis in criticizing anyone on this planet even congo. Yes! America can criticize Bush because he is their business. They put him in power. As for you and Nigerians? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! The fact that Nigeria bunkers some oil that it cannot refine does not give it the right to criticize any other country being one of the worst in the whole universe.

So, are you saying that only US citizens can and should criticize the US president?

Just want a honest and simple answer from you. Thanks.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

this has been dealt with in another thread. It is simply a fallacy! Allah is the name of one of the 360 idols in the kaaba!

You're just crying like a hypocrite. Ever heard of the saying that those who live in glass houses take great care not to throw stones? Apparently people like you who speak from both sides of the mouth don't.

At least you can waste time and space shouting about George Bush, the average American doesnt even know where Nigeria is situated on the map. How many world leaders attended Yar Ardull's inauguration?
Please give us a break and spare us your irrational ranting.

Your case is like that of a child who cries about the weeds on another man's farm when his own farm has been destroyed by fire and is now home for rodents! Get your house in order first BEFORE opening your trap to insult George Bush.

Look on google, how many people are interested in the "memorable quotes" of all Nigerian leaders put together?

So, are you saying that because I'm a Nigerian, I cannot and should not criticize George self-servicer Bullshit?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

At least you can waste time and space shouting about George Bush, t[b]he average American doesnt even know where Nigeria is situated on the map[/b].

The average American cannot locate the United States on a world map! grin grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2007
People are here disparaging George Bush and 70% of their population lives in abject poverty . . . the world bank just listed Nigeria as one of the fragile states alongside Somalia. Etteh and her colleagues are continually making a mockery of our democracy . . . and all Nigerians can do is mock George Bush.

A people who cant count themselves, have had a bogus ID card scheme stuck in the pipelines for over 30yrs, a people who rely on cows to conduct national elections, a people who cant control a ragtag band of robbers in the NigerDelta, a people who cant decide if they are an islamic republic or a secular democracy, a people who excuse potholes on their roads and blame it on the rain, a people who dont know what it is to enjoy uninterrupted power supply, a people with dry taps, collapsed health care system and glorified secondary schools for universities.

A people whose Airforce still parades aircraft last used during the second world war, a people with an egunje police force, a people who spend all their time desperately seeking ways to emigrate to the very countries they love to condemn.

These same pple are here making quotes about George Bush. Na wa o. James Watson, here are your patients!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

So, are you saying that because I'm a Nigerian, I cannot and should not criticize George self-servicer Bullshit?

We are not saying so. All we say is that you should count your own teeth before laughing at others who have bad teeth.

When you insult George Bush we expect that your own country should be able to boast of better leaders and not the likes of hairdressers, phoney diploma holders and area boys!

RichyBlacK:

lol false! The average American can successfully draw the map of the US and locate almost all 50 states. Try doing your own. I dont if u can locate Kebbi state on the map. . . all u occupy urself doing is blaming George Bush for global warming and desertification.

When are you going to blame Bush for Etteh's problems?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2007
Is George self-servicer Bullshit an idiot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2007
RichyBlacK:

davidylan:

lol false! The average American can successfully draw the map of the US and locate almost all 50 states. Try doing your own. I don't if u can locate Kebbi state on the map. . . all u occupy yourself doing is blaming George Bush for global warming and desertification.

ROFLMAO!!!

It is clear that you can't distinguish between locating a region on a world map [b]and [/b]drawing a political boundary and identifying elements within that boundary. Sorry, can't help you! grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2007
Its not too difficult to find those who have no answers to their own duplicity. They latch unto the irrelevant and start making noise.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2007
davidylan:

We are not saying so. All we say is that you should count your own teeth before laughing at others who have bad teeth.

Well, I've counted my own teeth. Common how long does it take to count one's teeth?

Since I've fulfilled that condition, can I now continue trashing George self-servicer Bullshit in peace? Thanks!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Canned Fresh Air For Sale In China By Multimillionaire / Fiona Onasanya To Stand Trial For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.