Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13592 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Can a non-existent nation (Palestine) issue passports?

Please get down from your alter of ignorance!

Why is a non-existent nation crying about being occupied?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:44am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Please get down from your alter of ignorance!

What's your point?   Of course there are Palestinian passports-http://www.pnic.gov.ps/english/services/passport.html
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 1:44am On Nov 09, 2007
I once noted that there are trillions of ants to 6.5 bn humans.
What has this got to do with the above issue? You bore me to death with your diversionary tactics, next time please use your sharpest thoughts. Your sharpest thoughts if any.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

The sorrounding Arab states have always had an overwhelming edge in population compared to Israel since time immemorial. . . .your rancid anti-Jewish bigotry allowed this fact to elude you. I once noted that there are trillions of ants to 6.5 bn humans.

Well, obviously your pedestrian mindset makes you incapable of distinguishing between a static measure (e.g. population) and a dynamic measure (e.g. growth rate).

I wonder if you have basic secondary (or even primary) education. You know nothing, you say nothing and you mean nothing. You're a hopeless oaf.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

What has this got to do with the above issue? You bore me to death with your diversionary tactics, next time please use your sharpest thoughts. Your sharpest thoughts if any.

If you weren't so steeped in liquor,dumb as a stump,you will realise that I was dismissing Richy's point about the demographic advantage in neighbouring Arab states.The only demographic problem Jews are worried about is the Arab population within Israel or the occupied territories.The comparative population of neighbouring Arab states is as irrelevant as the population of ants compared to humans.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

What's your point? Of course there are Palestinian passports-http://www.pnic.gov.ps/english/services/passport.html

Yeah right! The passports are issued in Jerusalem ba?

The anti-google man is now using google to divert us to a decade old website of no consequence.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2007
@Richyblack
Am waiting to see when this walking vomit (aka I-man) would morph into a whiteman.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Please o! Let us not stray away from the gratifying past time of posting Bushisms:

"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count, as president." --George W. Bush, as quoted by author Robert Draper in Dead Certain
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Albeit with IQ OF 70
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

The anti-google man is now using google to divert us to a decade old website of no consequence.

You were caught in a blatant display of complete ignorance. Now you know that there are palestinian passports . . . so much for those hailing u for providing free propaganda (sorry education).

Why are palestinians struggling to apply for Isreali passports? I thot they would be falling over themselves to brandish their palestinian passports.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 1:56am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Well, obviously your pedestrian mindset makes you incapable of distinguishing between a static measure (e.g. population) and a dynamic measure (e.g. growth rate).

I wonder if you have basic secondary (or even primary) education. You know nothing, you say nothing and you mean nothing. You're a hopeless oaf.

Your stupidity is unparrelled.How does the population growth rate of neighbouring Arab states affect Israel.The population of Egypt is 70 million compared to Israel's 7 million,how does the growth rate of Egypt's population affect Israel? You can't hide your ignorance with verbosity
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

@Richyblack
Am waiting to see when this walking vomit (aka I-man) would morph into a whiteman.

@Tornadoz
davidylan types rubbish, but at least tries to couch the rubbish with some edge and wit, but this I-man is just plain annoying. I wonder why the rabbi is not instructing his pupil properly.

@I-man, learn to make points of your own, instead of ONLY trying to fault someone else's point with Primary 4 level reasoning.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2007
"I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that." --George W. Bush, on former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007 GWB
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2007
Why are palestinians struggling to apply for Isreali passports? I thot they would be falling over themselves to brandish their palestinian passports.
Didn't you see my response to the above absurdity. You forgot my clearly defined instruction to I-man :Your sharpest thoughts only
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:05am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlack asked the following ignorant question

http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/010406/2001040611.html
Former chairman of the Palestinian national council Khaled al-Fahoum said on Thursday that Syria has started to recognize the passport issued by the Palestinian national Authorities.

RichyBlacK:

You are a recidivist ignoramus.That Palestinian authorities issue passports is well known.You obviously know little about the region
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:05am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan types rubbish, but at least tries to couch the rubbish with some edge and wit, but this I-man is just plain annoying.
If forced to pick between these evil duo, I think I might just pick d considering he's less condescending.(a coconut nevertheless).
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:05am On Nov 09, 2007
I-man:

Your stupidity is unparrelled.How does the population growth rate of neighbouring Arab states affect Israel.The population of Egypt is 70 million compared to Israel's 7 million,how does the growth rate of Egypt's population affect Israel? You can't hide your ignorance with verbosity

Okay, now you're asking a reasonable question.

Population has effects on many issues:
1. Trade (a major issue)
2. Technological advancement through education, etc.
3. Global visibility
4. Military (numbers still count)

India's and China's global visibility and influence, is largely due to their population.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz and RichyBlack are perfect examples of an islamically induced severe allergy to reason.

RichyBlack has continously ignored EVERY single point of his that has been shown up for the twaddle they really are. . . rather than accept responsibility he prefers to insult personalities. I'm not surprised . . . when poets questioned mohammed's authenticity he simply asked his moronic followers to kill the poor men.

He has no clue that palestinians actually have passports. He talks of palestine as being non-existent and YET blames Isreal for allegedly occcupying land belonging to a non-existent nation.

Tornadoz has nothing worthy of intellectual stimulation to contribute. . . he just floats around piggy backing on the twaddle others write (which he clearly does not understand) while calling for "sharpest thoughts only". If only he exhibited any trace of sharpness at all.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:08am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

Tornadoz and RichyBlack are perfect examples of an islamically induced severe allergy to reason.

RichyBlack has continously ignored EVERY single point of his that has been shown up for the twaddle they really are. . . rather than accept responsibility he prefers to insult personalities. I'm not surprised . . . when poets questioned mohammed's authenticity he simply asked his moronic followers to kill the poor them.

He has no clue that palestinians actually have passports. He talks of palestine as being non-existent and YET blames Isreal for allegedly occcupying land belonging to a non-existent nation.

Tornadoz has nothing worthy of intellectual stimulation to contribute. . . he just floats around piggy backing on the twaddle others write (which he clearly does not understand) while calling for "sharpest thoughts only". If only he exhibited any trace of sharpness at all.

Okay, so why is the world working towards a two-state solution - which two states?

Palestine exists today as a geographic region, but does not have the status of an independent state.

Didn't you know this already?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:09am On Nov 09, 2007
I have watched you explore your usual ludicrous gamut of repeating the same answer over and over again. I don taya for you mr dylan
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

1. Trade (a major issue)
3. Global visibility

India's and China's global visibility and influence, is largely due to their population.

Again yet more irrelevant twaddle: What form of trade occurs between Isreal and most arab nations who dont even recognize their right to exist?
The population of the arabs is over 22million and YET a Jewish nation of just about 7million is miles ahead in terms of technological advancement. If population plays a role in "technological advancement through education", shldnt Nigeria be more technologically advanced than say Germany?
Why then is China and India not the most technologically advanced nations on earth?

Global visibility? How has that helped the common man on the Nigerian streets?

Military?  grin Was that why 6 arab nations lost the 1967 war to a tiny jewish nation in 6 days?
If numbers was the name of the game how then did Iran fail to defeat Iraq during the 8 yr war of attrition?

A lot of people suffer a disconnect with any semblance of reason anytime they hit their keyboards.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:12am On Nov 09, 2007
Back to topic please
"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —George W. Bush, speaking at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:13am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

1. Trade (a major issue)
3. Global visibility

You are an utter slowpoke.Your message to the Arabs is-Keep breeding like rodents and you will attain global visibility and influence.

Population growth does not bring influence,if not,Africa will be more influential(we have the highest population growth rate),visiblity is a another of your vacuous terms.China recognises this and has a one-child policy,its population is expected to fall with time.Indeed,population growth substracts from economic growth.Schmuck
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2007
@ Richy

North Korea doesn't have a population of up to 40million yet have one of the largest Armies after russia, US and China.

Israel is less than a 10th of Nigeria's population yet has a larger Army, ditto Turkey.

Technological Advancement? India + China with more than 5 times the US population are nowhere close in the number of Nobel prize winners, not even close to Canada with just 32million people. How many great inventions have arisen from the huge Arab population compared to those from Israel?

'Global Visibility'? Emigration plays the greatest part in Global Visibility - Israelis are far more 'globally visible' than any other arab nation, South Africa is far more visible than Nigeria even with less than a third of its population.

The fact is - a large population is not a guarantee of prosperity or a necessarily beneficial factor today.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 09, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Okay, so why is the world working towards a two-state solution - which two states?

Palestine exists today as a geographic region, but does not have the status of an independent state.

Didn't you know this already?

Palestine had always existed as a geographic region ENCOMPASSING the states of Isreal AND Jordan plus the Gaza strip. There was NOTHING like a separate palestinian nation for the arabs prior to 1988 when Arafat started trying to use that as a tool to achieve what arab military might failed to achieve in 1967.

The "world" is only working towards a 2-state solution (exactly the same solution the very arabs now crying like babies rejected in 1948) simply because they see that as the only way to get the recalcitrant arabs off their hands. Only "palestinian arabs" have remained designated "refugees" for more than 40yrs!! Even the refugees created as a result of world war 2 have since moved on with their lives.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2007
A lot of people suffer a disconnect with any semblance of reason anytime they hit their keyboards.
Haba abeg speak for yourself.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Tornadoz(m): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2007
Try checking the number of graduates churned out every year by China and India compared to say Britain,and cease out sourcing to these countries.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

Haba abeg speak for yourself.

i like you. You dont even pretend to know anything. you just hang around waiting to insult people. Carry go with your peppersoup joint. NEPA will soon send you to sleep.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2007
Tornadoz:

Try checking the number of graduates churned out every year by China and India compared to say Britain,and cease out sourcing to these countries.

yeye man. You are one of the over 200,000 "graduates" Nigeria churns out every yr . . . and yet your nation is so poor!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:20am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

RichyBlack has continously ignored EVERY single point of his that has been shown up for the twaddle they really are. . . rather than accept responsibility he prefers to insult personalities. I'm not surprised . . . when poets questioned mohammed's authenticity he simply asked his moronic followers to kill the poor men.

Another opportunity to educate misinformed, ignorant Zionists on the basics using one of the few sources they, at least, don't criticize much - Wikipedia:

A passport is a travel document issued by a national government that identifies the bearer as a national of the issuing state and requests that the bearer be permitted to enter and pass through other countries.

The political status of these territories [Palestine] has been the subject of negotiations between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and of numerous statements and resolutions by the United Nations. See List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel for further details.

A passport is internationally recognized. Palestine has not achieved statehood yet (that's what the whole struggle is for) and so whatever is issued in the name of Palestinian passport must be seen as bravado on the part of the issuing authorities.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2007
"What I'm telling you is there's too many junk lawsuits suing too many doctors." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 10, 2007 GWB
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2007
davidylan:

The population of the arabs is over 22million and YET a Jewish nation of just about 7million is miles ahead in terms of technological advancement. If population plays a role in "technological advancement through education", shldnt Nigeria be more technologically advanced than say Germany?

You are actually too kind.The estimated population of the Arab world is 325 million compared to Israel's 7 million.There are 13 million Jews in a world of 6.5bn,25% of Nobel Laurettes in the sciences are of Jewish origin,compare to that of the rather non-existent Arab laurettes,where is the technological advancement?Israelis have more patents than the entire Arab world(probably,even the Muslim world)  I also heard that there are more patents originating from Africa than the entire Arab world annually.Again,my analogy to ants is pertinent.Its not breeding like rodents that is important,its the quality of human capital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Canned Fresh Air For Sale In China By Multimillionaire / Fiona Onasanya To Stand Trial For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.