Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me (858 Views)

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by Masterseg: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
am looking who will build google adsense web for me or the one that is really working like google adsense,not scam people or dubious but people that are using it and they are making money in it already ASAP!
Re: Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by mkmyers45(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
You can do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by SceptreBizMag: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
It is quite easy to do this yourself as said by mkmyers45. All you need to do is to learn how to design a website or blog with blogger or wordpress. Once you have built your site, you can sign up with google and get the codes from your account. I have found one other ads placement company I fancy: addynamo.com.
You will then have to paste the codes on your site... I think this sounds too techie.

If I may recommend a company I trust to build my websites; www.websolutionx.com. They are also good in online businesses and the chap has made lots of money on adsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by ebizsols(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
Building an Made For Adsense site (MFA) could lead to getting your site penalized by Google as has been the case since the recent algorithm change.
However building a content rich blog then monetizing it only requirers 3 things.
1. Finding a Niche
2. Building a site based on this niche
3. Content and Traffic.
This days you might not even require a blog to make money via adsense,all that you need do is know a little SEO and write fairly well. There are many sites who share their adsense revenue with publishers on their sites and I for example have made more on adsense writing for these sites than what I make on my personal blogs.
Though having a site of your remains the best in the long run, but since you are still new to this I think this will suite you temporarily.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by 9to5365(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
I can sell you one, I have about 3 or 4 that I was just about to launch. Anyway, it seems you don't have the account yet. You may wish to concentrate on getting that first.
Re: Who Can Build A Genuine GOOGLE ADSENSE For Me by WebSolutnX(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
I can build a genuine google adsense site for you.

Without much talk here, visit www.websolutionx.com/business_setup.php for more info.

You can call/ text me directly on 08182512527.

Will be waiting to hear from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Cake / Are You An Enterpreneur? / True Life Story: How Contented Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.