Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram (5749 Views)

Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Electrician Recovers Akpabio’s Missing Dollars, Gets N1m Reward / Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by oshyno(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
yorke:
Shattap dia! With those Boko Harams they have in there custody, cant they extract information from them? They are not serious.

U could hv as well made ur point without being rude.Who told u they're not exploiting dat avenue.Or u tell me how some high profile once were caught.One can only divulge what he knows.These guys ( terrorist) esp d planers know that d less exposed info the better cuz they know any of them could be caught anytime.But these guyz dont leave in d sky,they leave around us.There is this aboki close to my house in PH that has this impeccable accent yet he works as a gate guard,repairs shoes.That beats my imagination cuz such accent means he is educated.Most guys around my crib hv noticed same thing and we're monitoring him.Guy security is everybody's business.Hw many time hv u called police to report suspicious move? come no make me vex oo, See mr man,get off d topic if u hv nothing to say.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by oshyno(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
babaowo: .... Hope u will not remains like this slowpoke level till jesus come back? Where are u when some of boko haram members found in state house in borno?

Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Gentleboby: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Let this deal come from more supporters,is done.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by oshyno(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
chux76:

C'mon sharrap dere..go siddon on top hot stove
If you were living in the North like us you wouldn't make such statement. Do you know whom you are giving that info to??and do you think after that the Nigeria Police can guarantee your safety,not to include that of your immediate family..Once again I say sharrap dere...bunkum

I dont believe u think tru ur anus cuz ur a grown ass man.The force gave out a number to contact if u hv info about them.Helo does that tell u anytin ?.C'mon meeen,they know u might get scared n soo provided an alternative if u dont hv d balls.How then do u put ur life in danger.Ur situation there will get worse if u dont co-operate with them believe me.U hv shouted haleluya soo many times here when u hear police destroyed a bomb factory.Dude those good news were as a result of tip-offs .It pays to cooperate with Police buh do dat discretely .Just saying.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by obagangan: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
I no that boko haram can give a counter reward worth 10m, so to get this done the police hav to up there game cos this is realy important, lives depend on it.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by tojos(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is why nairaland is the best place to be. Thank God these officials are reading nairaland. Check out a previous topic I posted a few months ago.
www.nairaland.com/860398/message-fg-how-stop-boko
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Is this the kind of reward where they start thinking the helper is the suspect?

No thanks.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dem go coloby whoever comes in to give info and brand them boko haram and kill them so people can say "yes, NPF is working". grin
Naija Police have created an unfortunate legacy for themselves. This seems to be the era of compound reaping. So many seeds sown are being reaped now. . . all at once. undecided
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by teezlycrest(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hey Dude abi commisioner! Check out LAWAL KAITA, former old kaduna state government. Hope my info worth recharge card money sha?..
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by ezetundeabdul: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
gangar: Reward for finding one of them that bombed UN office is 50m offered after a week! 3yrs down the line reward for finding the leadership has a price tag of 1m. Are you serious about ending this crises at all?
thats my fear
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by ezetundeabdul: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
can't you see. LAWAL KAITA is without doubt one. nigeria is almost becoming ungovernable. go for him and you wont regret.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by ezetundeabdul: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
can't you see kaita is one. nigeria is already becoming ungovernable like he did promise. go after him and you won't regret. everything you need is found in kaita.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=14pt]eze tunde abdul[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is something about this screen name that screams Alj_Harem, Okija_juju, and ndu_chucks!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

pesin go die with laffta for screen names on NL - wazobia screen names smh smiley
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by lilkech(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2012
the IGP himself is a certified ' kobo haram ' don

tell him lilkech said so

also let NPF call my banker with my cheque
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by aikorodo(m): 2:21am On Mar 30, 2012
rabzy01: The Borno State Police Command yesterday announced a reward of N1million to anybody or group that volunteers information which may lead to the arrest of Boko Haram suspects or recovery of arms and ammunitions.

Police spokesman Samuel Tizhe, who stated this in statement he issued yesterday, said a reward of N500, 000 will be given, “For any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the hoodlums and another N500, 000 for information on where arms and ammunition could be recovered.

“One million will be given as reward for arrest of hoodlums and recovery of arms and ammunition.”

He said police will treat information given to them with “utmost confidentiality. Members of the public can directly report to the commissioner of police or call the mobile phone number 07033101616.”
--na today! See Nigerian police and confidenciality.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201203290557.html
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by aikorodo(m): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2012
[quote author=aikorodo][/quote] na today! See nigerian police and confidenciality.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Marlboro1: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2012
Alj Harem of Nairaland
Atiku
IBB
Ciroma
Kaita
Buhari
Junaid Mohammed
Abdulsalam Abubakar

So how much money does this add up to?

Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by dencot: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2012
please let us forget police and their nonsence information.Please for people that wrote first bank aptitude test have they called anybody for interview?
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by nomshu(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2012
for such an infor needs an offer of 5m upward. these are people that have killed the economy and there are still doing it! the people the have killed is more than trillion of naira. please police step up the offer.
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by denitro(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2012
Good idea.. It will work..
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by PurestBoy(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2012
A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ that means ¶ can set up my enemy with ammunitions A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tell the Police he's a member of Boko Haram A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ claim the N1m?
Re: Police Offers N1m Reward For Information On Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2012
And the borno state govt gave the family of the slain boko haram leade 100 million naira.who is decieving who? Mtcheee! bleeping ediots!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Announces Plan To Build Malls / Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.