Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Benefits Of Extreme Dieting - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Extreme Dieting (2915 Views)

Healthy Dieting And Weight Loss Tips / Health Tips,aerobic Tips,exercise And Dieting Zone Here: / Dieting Tips By Sarah Ofili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by harakiri(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you work hard enough at dieting, you might just be like her someday. What do you think ladies?

Re: Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by harakiri(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
Isn't she a real stunner? This is the kind of body that turns heads.

Re: Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
I'm . . . umm . . . uhh . . . what . . . er . . . wow!
Re: Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by mkmyers45(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Rofl...See dieting
Re: Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by harakiri(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
mkmyers45: Rofl...See dieting

Na one russian babe like that ooo! She say na way of life. Me no understand again ooo!
Re: Benefits Of Extreme Dieting by mkmyers45(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
harakiri:

Na one russian babe like that ooo! She say na way of life. Me no understand again ooo!
see as she resemble barbie doll grin

(1) (Reply)

My Travails With Pilonidal Sinus In Nigeria / Anyone Ever Seen This Chair? / Complete Test Kit Of Dr Greg's Hiv/aids Home Test Kit (diy Do It Yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.