Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

ooh - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (16804 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooh by MrsChima(f): 2:52am On Mar 30, 2012
SAFO: Nothing wrong with flirting unless it gets outta hand and you can't control it.

Jus like when u shayo, do it in moderation. grin

undecided undecided
Re: ooh by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2012
OP

Get a guy from Ireland or Germany, they are are good flirt buddies. wink wink
Re: ooh by MarcAnthon(m): 3:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Are y'all still arguing in this day and age? undecided undecided undecided

That is so yesterday. If someone doesn't agree with your point of view
just pull out your gun and silence him/her FOREVER

Ask Texans for advice. They have perfected the ART.

@OP, going by your earlier topic, seems like you're sex-starved or you
simply like the thing too much. Just wait out the six months or get a
intimacy gadget, but don't go cheating on your hubby.
Re: ooh by Meristem: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2012
@OP: shame on ur akamu head. first of all, marriage is for young ladies, not GIRLS. secondly, escaping or hiding from marital dispute by flirting is like using a fire extinguisher charged with petrol! Thirdly, theres no such thing as harmless flirting...it usually progresses to cheating. you dont have to believe me, but in case u decide to go ahead, be my guest cheesy cheesy ewu! angry angry
Re: ooh by Curiouscity(m): 4:31am On Mar 30, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL. I am a married young girl. I would like to have a divided attention like flirting online to ease the tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstanding.

I'm a married bachelor and I'm sometimes bored. So I need some1 to interact with online
Re: ooh by Businesstools(m): 4:32am On Mar 30, 2012
If you decides to dance with the devil,you must be prepared for his dance steps.
Re: ooh by emstyne(m): 4:51am On Mar 30, 2012
I can mke it more interestin if u wnt.Dere's no harm in havin fun out of it,interestd let me knw.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ooh by oluks05: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2012
Flirt wit me na! Yeye girl as if dats d way to cool tension in marriage angry
Re: ooh by adabeke12(f): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2012
oluks05: Flirt wit me na! Yeye girl as if dats d way to cool tension in marriage angry

I don't know y u guyz r being hard on da gurl. yes she is totally wrong but atleast she came out nd said it. some ppl harbor things like this in mind nd go tru wit it. she came on here asking for opinion nd everyone iz throwing stones at her. i bet the ones throwing stones have done worst nd still have the audacity to say something negative. if u r goin to give advice then give it with respect and love. bcuz none of ya'll r purfect. mschewwwwwwww!
Re: ooh by emsquare(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL. I am a married young girl. I would like to have a divided attention like flirting online to ease the tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstanding.

Be careful though!
Re: ooh by Nickydrake(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2012
I'm a married bachelor and I'm
sometimes bored. So I need some1 to
interact with online
grin grin grin grin

I agree that it's wrong to just go spanking her for having such thoughts, but i also admit that crucifixtion is the first thing that comes to mind when one is confronted with a case like this.
Re: ooh by ROCKJ1(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2012
A married woman trying to flirt is like trouble wey dey sleep iyanga go wake am. Be warned!!!
Re: ooh by whyowhy: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Hmmmm! please note that the men who flirt online are experts. It's just a matter of time before they get their hands on your thighs then beyond. Your innocent flirt would meet a desperate pervert lurking online to mess up your mind and your life.

In summary - if you like your self dont even start.
Re: ooh by seyigiggle: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2012
pls flirt with me, we can both quench the fire when it breaks out
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
OP

Akata
Tell me you have bedded them all grin grin grin
Re: ooh by zignor(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2012
you are a disgrace to ur family. why marry in the first place. you must be cheating ur husband b4.

why did you call it flirt instead of cheat.
Re: ooh by gempo(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2012
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: ooh by drcyber: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2012
i know your intentions are good but there are many other ways to deal with the situation. I am a doctor and i counsel married folks all the time, its about conflict resolution. I can teach you how to mange conflicts.
Re: ooh by lipshell(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2012
@ op put urself in ur husband's shoes. wat if u catch him doing the same(flirting online wit other ladies), how would u feel? i think u r not interestd in ur marriage or probably bored angry cos if u were busy managing the home and being a good wife. u wouldnt think of flirt. get busy my dear.

1 Like

Re: ooh by bajosky: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2012
lipsrsealed cool the fear of God is the begining of wisdom . flee fornication and adultery , cos it is what comes out of a mans heart and express tro the mouth that makes him or her unholy .
u are lucky to get marry act like a virteous woman,who helps in buiding her home because habit is easy to form but hard to break.
Finally be warned"u cannot servd 2masters at a time "
use ur common sense b4 it bkoms 2late and a part of u.
take k of ur only God given husband,feel free to communicate ur feelings,tots and emotions wit him.
and the devil (flirting spirit)wil flee
Re: ooh by usibesvision: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2012
i think we should stop being judges and be less critical of what she is saying
most people use nairaland or all other social network as a form of distraction and that's why some remain anonymous.
it gives you an opportunity to express yourself and get advice without really exposing who you are and so what happens in your home remains private to even your closest friends.

I am married and have a relative who has been married for 10yrs yet her husband has slept with her less than 30times (not exaggerating). she is so bottled up and i advised her to start blogging in an anonymous name so people can share their experience and offer solutions which she can choose to listen to or not.

The key thing in marriage or all aspects of life is to fear God, that way no matter what or how close you get to people, you wont cheat. it takes a lot of discipline though.

I practiced flirting( actually i mean being close to the opposite sex and sharing issues with them) for years before marriage without cheating on my girl friend. now that we are married i don't see myself falling because i fear God not just because i love her.

So to flirt(sometimes we need this distractions) you must be disciplined and fear God.

concentrate on giving her good advice and not insults, so her life can be better
Re: ooh by usibesvision: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2012
zignor: you are a disgrace to ur family. why marry in the first place. you must be cheating ur husband b4.

you are terrible and if a woman would make a bad mother(i may be wrong) cos you are not critical and see things from one view, yours alone
its only when people express themselves that you know what they are going through and advice else you would never know their thoughts and its only the actions you would see when it is too late to do anything about it.
Re: ooh by IYANGBALI: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2012
instead of wasting your time flirting online,why not use it to work & improve your grammar. U are just a cheap LovePeddler looking for dikS online.
Re: ooh by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2012
adabeke12:

I don't know y u guyz r being hard on da gurl. yes she is totally wrong but atleast she came out nd said it. some ppl harbor things like this in mind nd go tru wit it. she came on here asking for opinion nd everyone iz throwing stones at her. i bet the ones throwing stones have done worst nd still have the audacity to say something negative. if u r goin to give advice then give it with respect and love. bcuz none of ya'll r purfect. mschewwwwwwww!
she didn,t ask 4 opinion
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=902587&post=10488635
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2012
IYA NGBALI: instead of wasting your time flirting online,why not use it to work & improve your grammar. U are just a cheap LovePeddler looking for dikS online.

Did u say grammar?u re so funny.so u tink u speak well.one or 2 typing errors is wat u re pointing at.
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2012
^^ ma'am
v u decided on wat u wanna do?
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2012
Dyt: ^^ ma'am
v u decided on wat u wanna do?

Hw can I decide?when 95% of dem re rainin insults on me.
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2012
cmon
i understand ur plight so well cos v bn dere
jst ignore d insults
pick d ones u find valuable
n den weigh it wit wat u had on mind
n den c if truly u can do it
d choice s all urs
Re: ooh by MrsChima(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2012
breezy047:

Akata
Tell me you have bedded them all grin grin grin

Not yet Malaria ape, they are waiting on your tender arse. Mick said he owes you N20, cheap ho. wink
Re: ooh by free2ryhme: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2012
dont start a fire you cant put out!
Re: ooh by free2ryhme: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
OP

So Mrs. Chima with all ya holy holy na de advise wey you fit give small pickin be dis ... Na wah oooo
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2012
zignor: you are a disgrace to ur family. why marry in the first place. you must be cheating ur husband b4.

If I was cheatin B4,y do u tink I would come 2 nairaland for opinions.mind you am one of d most beautiful girls in my dept in sch,dis is my 6th year(final year)so if I wanted 2 cheat I would ve slept wit a thousand guys.Do u read well?pls read over my posts again,and 4ur question,I love my hubby dats y I got married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.