Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

ooh - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (16808 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
S dat ow u do 2 every female u v in ur house?
Re: ooh by cube63: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dyt: S dat ow u do 2 every female u v in ur house?

Not really, only females who can't mind their business! The ones that likes to flirt. Let's shack alomo together and flirt afterwards. Are you game?
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2012
Wat do I v 2 gain?

Stole dis frm anodas post
oju e rangandan bi eegun to n le were

1 Like

Re: ooh by chinig(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Plssss.....dot try it.
Re: ooh by cube63: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2012
Dyt: Wat do I v 2 gain?

Stole dis frm anodas post
oju e rangandan bi eegun to n le were

Were ni iya re ati baba re! Idi le were! Oloriburuku!

What do you stand to gain? You want me to pay you cos you're a prostitue? It's better to be a cheat than a p.ro.s.t.i.t.u.t.e oh my sister. Good night!
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 4:44am On Mar 31, 2012
Oh
Dis s where it all came frm?
Wait 4 me
Moves closer n slaps him
Re: ooh by Decryptor(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2012
NOT EVEN A HORN.Y DOG OR PIG WILL WANT TO F.U.CK Mrs Chima tongue
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2012
cube63:

E no go better for your family! Olori buruku! Wetin be your own? Wetin concern you? Oponu! Na person go see you say marry me, i pity the unfortunate man.
Too late, e don already better for my family add fisi sef.tongue

Imagine how miserable you sound,useless son of a thousand vagabond fathers,go take out your frustration on your who re of a mother whose fault it is that you know not your father wink,FYI yes na person wan marry me and trust me he is very lucky to have me and knows that cheesy,so go jump in front of a moving train and die like a dejected rat that you are cos honestly nobody cares,hopeless pig.grin
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2012
cube63:

Oscambo! Oniranu! Your papa go cough blood die, make me dey cough money go, Paupers!
Bastarrd! that's what you are,you are the pauper here and that's something I'm sure of,may Sango strike you to shreds,odeoshi.
Re: ooh by Connoisseur(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2012
jeez cocoa, tot u lost the sharp edge
Re: ooh by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2012
Decryptor: NOT EVEN A HORN.Y DOG OR PIG WILL WANT TO F.U.CK Mrs Chima tongue

Awww. Hey manbitch! Still wounded? tongue tongue
Re: ooh by fornev: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
lets work things out....nevklin@yahoo.com you can mail me
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Connoisseur: jeez cocoa, tot u lost the sharp edge
It wasn't me bebe,wink.
Re: ooh by cube63: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: Bastarrd! that's what you are,you are the pauper here and that's something I'm sure of,may Sango strike you to shreds,odeoshi.

Which of the trains? Is it the retarted one at Lagos, Yaba, Nigeria? or the one here at Essex Railway Station, Ontario, Canada?

Please specify a location cos you will be tied to the rail so the train can crush that rotten head of yours!

You are the kind of woman whey husband go talk 1 you go talk 20, no wonder Nigerian men no gree marry una again, dem no gree marry for house again, my case is not an exception.

Useless women! me i don't have time for people like you, when you come Nairaland when you turn am to fighting field?

My 6th sense tells me that you have Vigina Discharge plus a yeast infection which causes bad odour in between your clitoris, you have been waiting for too long for him to propose, no he won't! No one wants to marry a lady with such annoying features.
Re: ooh by cube63: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa] Too late, e don already better for my family add fisi sef.tongue

Picked this from one of your questions/post.

"I'm A Sexx Slave To My Dad,now I'm Pregnant Again Please Help Me."

Which person's father is a vagabond here? The one that keeps impregnating you for money ritual so you can cough money? Sexx slave, ehya now i understand your predicament, sorry you hear.

Sucide is the only solution for you and your miserable father, i hope you die trying to abort that abominable child of yours.
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
cube63:

Which of the trains? Is it the retarted one at Lagos, Yaba, Nigeria? or the one here at Essex Railway Station, Ontario, Canada?

Please specify a location cos you will be tied to the rail so the train can crush that rotten head of yours!

You are the kind of woman whey husband go talk 1 you go talk 20, no wonder Nigerian men no gree marry una again, dem no gree marry for house again, my case is not an exception.

Useless women! me i don't have time for people like you, when you come Nairaland when you turn am to fighting field?

My 6th sense tells me that you have Vigina Discharge plus a yeast infection whic causes bad odour, you have been waiting for too long for him to propose, no he won't! No one wants to marry a lady with such annoying features.
Muhehehe grin,in your mind you made sense o,the mumu can't even spell correctly,that makes you no match for me.tongue

Look here Bozo,if i decide to give you a little of my tongue you'd quit NL,thank your stars today is my granny's birthday and i wanna be nice so i'll leave you to wallow in your shyt,btw your prostitutte mother is still suffering from those diseases you mentioned,get her help before it kills her.wink and as for my boo,you'll never know so fukc the life outta you mo*ron cheesy.
Re: ooh by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
Cocoa
Leave dis frustrated baboon
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
@cube63,You see why i call you a moro*n?hahaha grin grin grin,just how fooolish are you?quoting the title of a thread to mock me only goes further to prove you are the biggest hediot ever,your brain is far too slow to keep up with me so quit embarrassing yourself.
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dyt: Cocoa
Leave dis frustrated baboon
I've heard you sweery,how far jare?
Re: ooh by kelz88(f): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
Cube, save your energy. This is Cocoa. . . . You won't win oh! Still wondering where she gets her yabs from.
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: I've heard you sweery,how far jare?
Sexcie wetin do u na? for me to chill u suppose no d guy na minor.

Pls dont bother watse ur bars on something dat feasts on animal mannure.As d oloshi dey so, na hin fada dey do am bad tin. grin grin grin grin
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: Cube, save your energy. This is Cocoa. . . . You won't win oh! Still wondering where she gets her yabs from.
Its dey her d gene

She was born dat way bebe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: Too late, e don already better for my family add fisi sef.tongue

Imagine how miserable you sound,useless son of a thousand vagabond fathers,go take out your frustration on your who re of a mother whose fault it is that you know not your father wink,FYI yes na person wan marry me and trust me he is very lucky to have me and knows that cheesy,so go jump in front of a moving train and die like a dejected rat that you are cos honestly nobody cares,hopeless pig.grin

Wa gbayi!!!

Ur yoruba don dey enter turbo o, he dey crase ni ?

Again am proud of u! grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sexcie wetin do u na? for me to chill u suppose no d guy na minor.

Pls dont bother watse ur bars on something dat feasts on animal mannure.As d oloshi dey so, na hin fada dey do am bad tin. grin grin grin grin
No mind me jare,I just wan do small exercise,wetin dey sup?wink
Re: ooh by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wa gbayi!!!

Ur yoruba don dey enter turbo o, he dey crase ni ?

Again am proud of u! grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Mo ti gba jare,the oloshi think say i be him mate,na me proud of you pass o.grin grin
Re: ooh by cube63: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Local champion, you really think you sabi yahb?? I'm so sorry for you, your mates are out there making money and making a future you are here talking rubbiush?? I can't spell, really? Teach me abeg!
Re: ooh by cube63: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: No mind me jare,I just wan do small exercise,wetin dey sup?wink

Your granny is celebrating her funeral, say me hi to her.
Re: ooh by cube63: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: Cube, save your energy. This is Cocoa. . . . You won't win oh! Still wondering where she gets her yabs from.

Nah! she no reach abeg, i actually went to her profile to see if I'd be lucky to see her age she sounds 19. Na people like you dey feel this retard, makes no sense. My sister will sound better and more mature than this.
Re: ooh by cube63: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: No mind me jare,I just wan do small exercise,wetin dey sup?wink

Freecocoapussea... Wait, like seriously, do you really think you're making sense? Serioussssly? Ah na wa oh! I had issue with someone else you poke-nosed and started insulting me, tells a lot about who you are, i will teach you a lil lesson.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
MLS12:

Hw can I decide?when 95% of dem re rainin insults on me.
Well have you decided yet?
Re: ooh by Yorisb: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
@MLS

Am up for it - Lets go there jare! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.