Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (12142 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mine was a few months after my 19th birthday and it was well worth the wait smileykiss and my 1st year in college when it happened.

Guys are also free to share smiley

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by slimyem: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
m losing mine this minute!shocked

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: m losing mine this minute!shocked

To yourself? cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by slimyem: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ammyng:

To yourself? cheesy
yes!
Anything wrong with that?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: yes!
Anything wrong with that?cheesy

Absolutely nothing. OMG shocked[ cheesy
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by skydeep(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
No comment. grin
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
skydeep: No comment. grin

Don't be shy lol
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mine was roughly 2weeks after my 20th birthday. Was a 'senior' undergraduate.

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ayusbobs(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]i ws disvirgin by a virgin gal 5years ago
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
ayusbobs: [color=#006600][/color]i ws disvirgin by a virgin gal 5years ago

Funny
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Ammyng(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: Mine was roughly 2weeks after my 20th birthday. Was a 'senior' undergraduate.

smiley
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Cheda: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mine was when i was 13yrs,by my elda sis friend who was 5yrs
Olda dan i was :-(
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
mine was before I entered college , probably 10 or 11 yr old, I have forgotten
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Daresh(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
I was 16 yrs and 4 months. I had just finished high school but hadn't started college, it was crappy and I wished I hadn't bothered. After that I didn't do till I was 19, that, was the real fun! kiss
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Excelboi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
I was disvirgined by this post!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
What's with the dumb threads all over the place this evening? It's quintessentially annoying if after a stressful day, one logs on to find bullshit domineering posts! What does the winner go home with? And why for fcck's sake can't some things remain private?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
I'm a virgin cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
You don't wanna know, OP.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
What's with the dumb threads all over the place this evening? It's quintessentially annoying if after a stressful day, one logs on to find bullshit domineering posts! What does the winner go home with? And why for fcck's sake can't some things remain private?
oya, come flog us nah. Idiota

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: oya, come flog us nah. Idiota
Flog your idiota mother first! wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ibrews: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

you are a fool
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
It's dumb thread season! And we're on a streak!! Yahoo!!!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
@REALITY101,
Wat da furk is this bull pooh? The character you created and recently revamp is psychologically impaired.
Wat it about virgin pooh?
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
ibrews: you are a fool
And so is your pathetic generation. . . Fools! wink
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dabrake(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

flog you uncooked okoro father next.
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by probably: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
i just cant get it. so so dumb
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
It's dumb thread season! And we're on a streak!! Yahoo!!!
Yeah! And i just brought out my whip! cheesy I'm on a lyrical flogging streak! Dumbness must be eliminated. . . Torn to shreds!
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by skydeep(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
U guys are old enough to be someone's father. undecided. Stop dis mother abuse pls

1 Like

Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by dljbd1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by Killz3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: flog you uncooked okoro father next.
I take it you've flogged some sense into your mother for raising you an Idi[i]o[/i]t! What tha fcck was she thinking? undecided

For the records, you started the name calling, and imma end it. St[i]u[/i]pid boy with "goatish" tendencies. . .
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by ibrews: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:

And so is your pathetic generation. . . Fools! wink
God purnish you..you this low life asshole....go get a life,fucking albino gay.......NICOMPOOL
Re: Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? by KINGwax(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
ibrews: you are a fool
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Omoyele Sowore / Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.