Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Death By Boondah! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Death By Boondah! (1665 Views)

Man Sentence Rat To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death By Boondah! by Basics007: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2012
There are three hunters in the woods. At the same time they all feel them self get shot in the ass with a dart.
When they woke up they are all bare ass with there butts in the air. There is a tribe around them bowing down and worshipping them saying
oooooooohhhhhhh hh ooooohhhhhhhh ooooooooohhhhhh h oooooohhhhhh.
The tribe goes silent and they all split. A chief walks between the crowd.
The chief goes up to the first guyand says "You have two choice death, or Boondah".
The man thinks in his head "Well idon't want to die so i guess ". So he tells the chief he wants Boondah.
So the chief turns around to the crowd and says "Boondah".
Immediately the tribe runs in andstarts fucking the guy in the ass, all of them. This guy is out.
So the chief goes up to the second guy and says "You have two choice death or Boondah".
So the guy thinks for a second and says "Well at least ill live to tell about it and you know maybe the tribe is tired so, Boondah".
So the chief turns around to the tribe and says "Boondah"
The tribe splits and a whole new tribe comes in and starts doing him in the ass and after they are done the first tribe comes and does the same. This guy is out, his ass cheeks are sagging he is just out of it.
Before the chief gets to the thirdguy, the man already knows that he wants to be killed.
So the chief comes up to him andsays "You have two choice deathor Boondah".
The man says "There is no way inhell you're there pulling three tribes on me. I choose death, kill me now just get it over with".
So the chief turns around to the crowd and yells "Death by Boondah"
Re: Death By Boondah! by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2012
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LAUGHING AND JUMPING TILL I SEE PEOPLE RUNING AND SHOUTING "NA MAD MAN OOOO"

(1) (Reply)

Mention 1 Movie Olu Jacobs Acted Witout Avin A Hart Attack / Phoc Me Till I Quench / Jokes For Sermon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.