Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Have You Encountered The Efcc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Encountered The Efcc (741 Views)

Paypal Problem I Encountered / Union Bank Loses Two Billion Naira To Fraudsters...EFCC Steps In / Hackers Hit EFCC's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Encountered The Efcc by astronp7(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
I have been looking at the efforts of the EFCC for some time now. As an Internet user, have you had any encounter with men of the EFCC or withnessed their operation. How was it?
Re: Have You Encountered The Efcc by FKseun(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
Do the wrong thing and you would see them at work. Just stay clear of criminal activities my friend. I guess I know where you are headed.
Re: Have You Encountered The Efcc by astronp7(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
Some weeks ago, I saw their operatives raid a cyber cafe. From all indications before and after the operation, I had a mature and satisfactory rating for these guys. I believe with better training, their efficiency will be greater.

I encourage everyone to remain positive. It pays to be.

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Satisfied With Their Lives? / Hosting Company Needed / Preview Dis Magazine Site Pls Critiques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.