Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nairaland And Jambites - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland And Jambites (5553 Views)

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Associations On Nairaland And Their Members / The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Jambites by mykejones(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2012
I was more than amazed,perplexed,marveled,shocked,flabaggasted and thrilled by the number of 'views' the jamb thread generated when the results were released some few hours ago. Over fifteen thousand views(and counting) in less than 5hours! This must be a an all time record!
This developement has made me jump in2 dis 'jovial and harmless' conclusion;
1: Killz,Reality101,Slimyem,naijasexy,Pdude and ur likes..reduce ur amount of grammers! Puh-leeez!
2: MR.Cork,born2fuck,freecocoa,Odogwu and ur likes..lol,reduce the amount of xplicit words u use.
3: Please...We all shd reduce the amount of e-fighting,e-bashing,e-tribalism we so much practise here. Can we?
4: The most funniest thread we've seen of recent(craziest/sexiest thing u eva did),should be closed! Lol..2many xplicit contents.
Finally,as much as i meant all these as a joke..am pretty serious. No one is a kid,i knw. But we shd stl try 2 moderate what we place here now.
Another finally again..lol,wish u jambites the vry best. Those who scored less dan 200,there's stl hope. Those who scored more than 200,u'v stl not arrived yet. Gudluck!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Natasha2(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
hmm jobless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Jambites by mykejones(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Natasha,,:
hmm jobless cheesy
And i shld term u...?
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Wilfredng: 3:49am On Mar 31, 2012
mykejones:
And i shld term u...?

Term him anything, nice job he'd done. The guy spotted the wrongs we 've been doing here a long! I already gave the JAMBites step-by-step guide to checking the results. Good luck to them.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Mpetempe(m): 3:54am On Mar 31, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 31, 2012
I noticed it too and I went like "what the heavens sake is this".

Then then brought me to the conclusion that no wonder every thread has been turned into a playing ground.

Bring a thread on board, and in a few seconds you will be amazed at how the childish post will start creeping in like a dried burning push going up in flames.

With all due respect, we know there are lots of people who are really matured and are doing Jamb exam for like the 10th time or more. So I am not saying or the people who wrote jamb/utme are all underaged.

To those who are yet to check your result, I testify in your lives right now that a miracle will take place in your result. Even if you didn't go for the exam or attempted any question, 250 and above will be your scores by God's grace.

Just say amen and believe. You will come back here and tell your testimony.and also drop "owo adura (prayer money).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Jambites by slimyem: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2012
hehehe!
Funny!
Was actually on the thread lolling @strangerf's negative prophesies and was amazed at the large number of jambito Nairalanders!
The pluses and minuses of media and internet....... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by ITbomb(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2012
When I saw a new topic ' My gf went and slept with another guy , I don't know what to do ' .
I knew we have been over run by under aged.
Dem full romance section, most enter phone section to get the latest free browsing cheat as dem no fit subscribe, others dare to venture into politic to derail topics with tribalism.
You know dem by thier english, whither Nigeria future!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Youngsage: 4:35am On Mar 31, 2012
Wilfred_ng:

Term him anything, nice job he'd done. The guy spotted the wrongs we 've been doing here a long! I already gave the JAMBites step-by-step guide to checking the results. Good luck to them.
Hii Wilfred, i want to believe u're included in the 'we' in ur post? Rather speak for yourself and don't group everyone into the 'wrongs' highlighted. tnx
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Odunnu: 4:35am On Mar 31, 2012
Whats educating about this thread?
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Michael13(m): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2012
undecided don't knw abt anyone, but dis topic doesn't match d discussion!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Youngsage: 4:51am On Mar 31, 2012
ITbomb: When I saw a new topic ' My gf went and slept with another guy , I don't know what to do ' .
Dem full romance section, most enter phone section to get the latest free browsing cheat as dem no fit subscribe, others dare to venture into politic to derail topics with tribalism.
wow! lol so what gives u the impression that everyone who fits into your above description
is 'under aged'?
is not a 'graduate'?
You also happen to fall into your descriptions judging from your pathetic 'english', can't even spell 'their'.
Majority of the so called papas and mamas here are even making a nuisance of themselves. smh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Youngsage: 4:55am On Mar 31, 2012
ITbomb: When I saw a new topic ' My gf went and slept with another guy , I don't know what to do ' .
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by KINGwax(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2012
was that worst? Read this, 'girls pressurized for marriage so as to change their status from single to married on facebook'. Imagine! That fool that posted that thing na real ¡diotta!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Mization(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2012
@ Op, Not actually everyone that was on that thread were jambites. I was on that thread for up to ten times copying the link there for jambites around me to check their scores. Some checked for their siblings,girlfriends e.t.c.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by jspac(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2012
And you a 'graduate' suck at spelling.And stop mixing pidgin with 'good' English.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by chipet(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2012
mykejones: I was more than amazed,perplexed,marveled,shocked,flabaggasted and thrilled by the number of 'views' the jamb thread generated when the results were released some few hours ago. Over fifteen thousand views(and counting) in less than 5hours! This must be a an all time record!
1: Killz,Reality101,Slimyem,naijasexy,Pdude and ur likes..reduce ur amount of grammers! Puh-leeez!
2: MR.Cork,born2fuck,freecocoa,Odogwu and ur likes..lol,reduce the amount of xplicit words u use.
3: Please...We all shd reduce the amount of e-fighting,e-bashing,e-tribalism we so much practise here. Can we?
4: The most funniest thread we've seen of recent(craziest/sexiest thing u eva did),should be closed! Lol..2many xplicit contents.
Finally,as much as i meant all these as a joke..am pretty serious. No one is a kid,i knw. But we shd stl try 2 moderate what we place here now.
Another finally again..lol,wish u jambites the vry best. Those who scored less dan 200,there's stl hope. Those who scored more than 200,u'v stl not arrived yet. [b]Gudluck![/b]

Boko Haram Bombing again! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope that goodlcuck is not Jonathan? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by femi4: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2012
"The most funniest"....LWKMD!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Ignatio(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2012
I made this point on that thread many took offence, well truth hurts. A otis of dumb topics and comments. Any way the young shall grow.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by joanana(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2012
Nairalanders una no go kill me with laff.. Serioisly, i think we should reduce the use of profane words on nl. Plz let educate ourselves.
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by mancheeutd(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2012
what are u guys insinuating, jambites should leave nairaland or what moreover some of them are probably checking for their younger ones pls let them be cos the young shall grow
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by silibaba: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2012
jobless indeed grin grin
Natasha,,:
hmm jobless cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Raxxye(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2012
The realization is sad, but true. Many nairalanders are now those waiting for WAEC results,JAMBites or at best undergrads. What Seun should do is to make it a requirement that u upload ur degree cert b4 registration on NL, or create NAIRALAND FOR KIDS, where discussions will be strictly “academics“ and “respect for elders!“

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Jambites by mykejones(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2012
Nawa o..the kind topic wey dey make front page this days! Even me wey put down d tori no imagine say e go land dia.
And instead of picking up the simple message i tried to pass, the vultures and perfectionist of NL don quickly jump on the 'most funniest' error wey dey.
Really,sometimes i wonder just how 'perfect' ur lives are.God help ya'all!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Raxxye(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2012
mancheeutd: what are u guys insinuating, jambites should leave nairaland or what moreover some of them are probably checking for their younger ones pls let them be cos the young shall grow

What is being insinuated is that kids should not engage in adult discussion, and that u guys should spend more time on ur studies instead of social network sites. This will make better leaders of tomorrow!
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by kombats: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2012
ur list is nt complete u 4get 190 bingbagbo and so many oda
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Personally, don't feel Jambites shud b on NairaLand. There's time for everything. They shud b studying hard.and dats y they're always failing. Don't even know y I'm commenting on dis silly topic. Freecocoa hola @me
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by freecocoa(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2012
Come OP i don't even understand what you are yapping about sef,are you saying i'm still writing jamb or that you are a kid still waiting on jamb therefore i should stop posting on NL abi wetin?

doggskull: Freecocoa hola @me
Err mm hello,do i know you?
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2012
mykejones: I was more than amazed,perplexed,marveled,shocked,flabaggasted and thrilled by the number of 'views' the jamb thread generated when the results were released some few hours ago. Over fifteen thousand views(and counting) in less than 5hours! This must be a an all time record!
Another finally again..lol,wish u jambites the vry best. Those who scored less dan 200,there's stl hope. Those who scored more than 200,u'v stl not arrived yet. Gudluck!

undecided embarassed
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by WebSurfer(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2012
OP, do Ʊ even know if these people Ʊ mentioned ǻr̲̅є̲̣̣̣̥ the Jambites?
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2012
^^Lmao! Nice!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Jambites by WebSurfer(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2012
Raxxye: The realization is sad, but true. Many nairalanders are now those waiting for WAEC results,JAMBites or at best undergrads. What Seun should do is to make it a requirement that u upload ur degree cert b4 registration on NL, or create NAIRALAND FOR KIDS, where discussions will be strictly “academics“ and “respect for elders!“
нaĦaнaº°˚˚˚, y not NL for elders, cox †ђξ last time a thread abt ages in NL came up, the most populated as btw the twenties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scariest Halloween Costume In The World / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / Do You Want To Become Very Rich, Famous Or Powerful In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.