Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? (1406 Views)

Awesome Power Of The Human Brain / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! / Who Designed The Human Body? - Engineers' Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
Who is the Designer of the Human Body?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body. One said, "It was a mechanical engineer. Just look at all the joints."

Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous systems has many thousands of electrical connections."

The last said, "Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
Nice one.
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
Thanks Seun
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by clemcykul(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
ure thankn him for what

its his duty to aknowledge a good joke afterall ure making him richer wid ur thread, so hes the one to thank you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

isnt it the truth anyway smiley Hallujah somebody grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

seun see ya for our small rendevous grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
sceintific jokes dont go well with me undecided
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
nice
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by ituen(m): 2:52am On Mar 28, 2008
princesa:

sceintific jokes don't go well with me undecided

Na social studies u read for university?
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2008
Funny cool
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by gilgee(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2008
cool jokes.
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by clemcykul(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2008
this old thread again? shocked
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by gilgee(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2008
E don old but E no gree die.

You wan kill am?
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by clemcykul(f): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2008
uses chewing stick to beat thread to death grin
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by gilgee(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
And the thread refuses to die. na ur hands wey be like kpuff kpuff u wan take beat am to death?
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
kpuff kpuff , chei
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2008
iteun as you care to know am reading arts cappish
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
dose that make u an artist or an aristole?
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
anyone you call it my freind cool ,
i will appreciate it cool
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
aristole?
anyway how are u doing?
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2008
why ask angry
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2008
i wont to knw ur state of mind so as to knw what to do nxt
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2008
sane

so what your next line of action
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by delib: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2008
checks her state of mind and finds out that she's insane, enroll her into yaba left side college of kolmentalist
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by naijastyle: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2008
where she is selected as the class captain because she is the most insane student in her class grin
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by gilgee(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2008
Takes one insane fellow to know the other. Gives naija a free visa to insane republic. In fact na you go be the next presido without elections.
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by naijastyle: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2008
Rejects visa given by Giggles president of the insane peoples federation
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by clemcykul(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2008
blimey!
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
she also appoints delib and naijastyle as her acting commander, when she is isnt around i.e
gone for theraphy
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by naijastyle: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
Slaps princesa and she wakes up from her dream and she realizes that she's in asylum
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2008
thanks naijastyle for bringing her out of asylum while he is still there a good freind indeed sad
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by naijastyle: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2008
Dream on girlfriend.
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by princesa(f): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2008
as long as u are with me tongue blows him a kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Designer Of The Human Body? by naijastyle: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2008
That's my girl. Kisses her passionately kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Here, Dont Click! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY$ / What Your Brain Is Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.