Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 (18757 Views)

How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 / JAMB Releases 2013 UTME Results, Withholds 12,110 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by stave9ja(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
Maybe some states av higher students because they also av higher failures in last jamb exams
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Holesher(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
In terms of enrolment in National Examination Imo and Anambra indigenes have always been number one and two for decades (anybody can confirm the data in WAEC, JAMB and NECO). But the challenge is education and knowledge is not reverend in those states those candidates along the line may end up looking for money or have it in their mind that they are only going to school to come out and become wealthy. Unlike their counterpart in the west which in their place if you are a graduate, you are, and everybody gives you respect of your graduateship regardless of your economy status. But the truth is, in terms of number Igbo extraction in Nigeria are the most educated, but quality, their Yoruba counterpart have it.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ochek: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
happy ppl
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by emsquare(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Where is the refrence to this story? I don't believe this story due to the fraudulent nature of the OP. Thesame lying dolt that went to the extaent of editing article to suit his greedy self.

Another "SE and SS contributing 91% of economy"?. Ibos can go to any length to satisfy their greediness.

BRING ON your sources! Fake news!

LOL!
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by member479760: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
this simple mean too many dumb in Imo state retaking JAMB every year, no bi by force to go university,we need good bricklayer and welder to build this country.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Seunn11: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2012
i have said this b4. Some people from certain areas write the exam repeatedly every year without progressing. Surprisingly, they use the accumulated number of their ever failing student as a yardstick of their success at education.
On a serious note, JAMB is a joke. i would have suggested that the exam body release the best performing 100 candidates and their state of origin. But the embedded cancer, i mean cheating, has destroyed their reputation.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by ojoalice: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
One need to thank God becos without him we are nothing in this Nigeria. If your result was release you need i know that not all candidate will thank god.and please if your chose unilorin pls had me in yur facebook account pleas.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by ojoalice: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
ojo_alice :
One need to thank God becos without him we are nothing in this Nigeria. If your result was release you need i know that not all candidate will thank god.and please if your chose unilorin pls had me in yur facebook account pleas.
Congratulation to all the candidate that have seen their result and have an excellent result.But me i choose unilorin and i have 236 can i get an admission to it.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by OneNaira6: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2012
Congratulation to those whom passed.

Nice work Imo state, but watch una back next time, delta go beat una grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by oduasolja: 4:30am On Jun 05, 2012
who gives a damn how many people applied to take jamb. the real question is how many of them passed.

so what if u got 100k people sitting for the exam. how do we know 90 k did not fail.

buhahahaha. rubbish.

lets see the pass rates.

after all only 3 people scored 300 and above out of 400 , thats 75 percent .

out of a whole over 1,000,000 that sat for the jamb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President / Please How Do I Improve My Grades(cgpa)? / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.