Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. (4868 Views)

List Of Alleged CIA Agents In Nigeria / Where Are All The Tribalists? / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
This may be shocking to many people but it's the truth. If you don't believe me - just take a look at the pattern, and study how the CIA operates. Their plan is to destroy Nigeria and reduce our influence in the West African sub-region. The ultimate prize is the bight of bonny! sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
Beware of Dede1, chosen4, Ekwy + Nwa, and Onlytruth - they're spooks, and their job is to spread propaganda. These four clowns get paid for the thrash they spew on here, and their job is to incite Nigerians (esp. Igbos) to hate everything Nigerian, and clamour for Biafra. They know the only tribe stopping them are the Yorubas, hence, they tease Yorubas. These guys work on the subconscious psyche of people, and make them breed hatred for everything Nigerian subconsciously. It's a mind game, and they know what they're doing.

I think ekt_bear and kobojunkie are also part of the plot, and you would know that if you study their pattern of post.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Beaf: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dude, you need to stop smoking shiit, take a deep breath and calm down.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Chyz2: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
Dude, you're funny.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
Beaf: Dude, you need to stop smoking shiit, take a deep breath and calm down.

Fam, I know everything seems like a joke to you - but look at the bigger picture. Who is Dede1? Who the heck is chosen04? How come all these spooks live in America?

Igbos in Nigeria are not even as ethnocentric as these clowns. If the false flag in Abuja last week isn't saying nothing to you, then you're dumbs as phuck. You saw how they messed up Libya, after sleeping in bed with Ghadafi - and the spook they used was his son.

I'm not going to lie, I think Boko Haram is not a core North creation - it was created by CIA agents all over Nigeria - from North to South. GEJ knows what's going on, but he's powerless. Y'all may think GEJ is dumb but he's not - that's why he gave the maritime patrol contract to the Ijaw militants.

Peep the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
Biafra cia or american cia ?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Chyz*:
Dude, you're funny.

Very funny till bombs start dropping on your head all over Nigeria. All the little infrastructures your thieving politicians are building will soon be blown off.

Boko Haram and MEND are not MI6 and CIA creation - yet they always have intelligence about their bombings before hand, huh?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Biafra cia or american cia ?

They're Igbo spooks working for American CIA to incite disintegration. The prize is the bight of bonny! If Nigeria disintegrates, please expect a never ending civil war in the SS.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
bittyend:

They're Igbo spooks working for American CIA to incite disintegration. The prize is the bight of bonny! If Nigeria disintegrates, please expect a never ending civil war in the SS.

Interestin theory but how did you know all these ?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Funkymallam(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2012
Yawn!
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
Like my uncle used to say: "Naija man shine your sobo eyes!". Everything is well scripted. Car bombings, suicide bombings after drugging the suicide bomber, false flags, misinformation, e-mail messages sent through secured network, youtube videos etc. It happened in Afghanistan, Algeria, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen etc.

American and Europe flooding the media to offer assistance is not new, it's all a chess game.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Interestin theory but how did you know all these ?

Fam, study the CIA doctrine - the information is accessible and it has been used over and over again. Even what's going on in Syria now is not an exception - they're masters when it comes to this.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Beaf: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
bittyend:

Fam, I know everything seems like a joke to you - but look at the bigger picture. Who is Dede1? Who the heck is chosen04? How come all these spooks live in America?

Igbos in Nigeria are not even as ethnocentric as these clowns. If the false flag in Abuja last week isn't saying nothing to you, then you're dumbs as phuck. You saw how they messed up Libya, after sleeping in bed with Ghadafi - and the spook they used was his son.

I'm not going to lie, I think Boko Haram is not a core North creation - it was created by CIA agents all over Nigeria - from North to South. GEJ knows what's going on, but he's powerless. Y'all may think GEJ is dumb but he's not - that's why he gave the maritime patrol contract to the Ijaw militants.

Peep the bigger picture.

Dude, I know you to be an intelligent guy. Please, get yourself together and don't let the wild things that go on here affect you; its just a virtual World. I sense that you dearly love Nigeria, but NL is the only window you have to look into the country.
Get in touch with more Nigerians (from all over) where you are, go to Nigerian nite clubs etc.

Take care, bro.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
Funkymallam: Yawn!

Keep yawning, but when the drones start flying - and the hellfire missiles start dropping - I bet you won't yawning if you've not been blown to pieces. The only thing stopping it now is just one suicide bombing in the South by Boko Haram, and I bet you won't be yawning them. undecided
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Funkymallam(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, I know you to be an intelligent guy. Please, get yourself together and don't let the wild things that go on here affect you; its just a virtual World. I sense that you dearly love Nigeria, but NL is the only window you have to look into the country.
Get in touch with more Nigerians (from all over) where you are, go to Nigerian nite clubs etc.

Take care, bro.

Seriously worried about the dude.
Dnt knw if dilluminati have been selling these conspiracy theory to him.

@op. U need to look adter urself.
Thnx
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
Beaf:

Take care, bro.

I'm in touch with Nigeria, and I read a lot about Nigeria. We Nigerians just need to start looking at the bigger picture - and stop viewing everything from the tribal prism. Free your mind and look at the Boko Haram thing with a clear mind - you will see that they're faceless people fighting for what they know they can NEVER achieve. Y'all may see it as indoctrination but it's more than that - these guys are working for the same people responsible for similar things happening around the world.

Look at America's take on the issue. America keeps clamouring for the North to be given more share of the Nigerian national wealth. They did the same thing during the MEND thing as well. If they're not culpable in what's going on - how come they play both sides of the coin?

Notice the North started asking for more revenue, when America said it - before that, they didn't say anything. America started it, then Sanusi expanded on it in the financial times. Peep the bigger picture, fam. Everything is not black or white, as they say.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
Funkymallam:

Seriously worried about the dude.
Dnt knw if dilluminati have been selling these conspiracy theory to him.

@op. U need to look adter urself.
Thnx

nas - "people hate what they don't understand and they fear what they can't conquer - that's the history of man". lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
No it is not so. Look, I will say this. I love the people more than Jonathan Goodluck. take it or believe it. It is just that the people of nigeria lifes are in danger because of their history, past and culture.

This is why. And I can not look the other way, when I see people life in danger. the video of bombing show you what danger nigeria face. Who will believe this young man

He was a kid trying to play a hero for his people. Why? because Nigeria ethnics group and the configuration call Nigeria have a problem...

You can imagine the nigeria senate using $10,000 to travel from lagos to london. Even a visit to God in heaven by plane will not cost $10,000. that tell you, we dont have a listen govt.

The Yorubas will says. elder are not at home for the children to fall sick. But not in the case of nigeria. They dont care.

the satellite pictures are danger to the lifes of Nigerian. There will be many little boys like UMAR FAROUK ABDUL MUTALLAB who will want to play heros after seen the satellite pictures.

many year ago, some children hijack a plane because nigeria govt refused to listen.

We have people who were not elected in power but more of selected. So they dont reflect the wish of the people, because if they were on the side of the people, they will care for the people lifes.

I posted the universities in nigeria pictures, so that if anything think otherwise. Nigeria are too smart, God forbit, they are capable of build a bomb to blow up a city. They have more knowledge than David mark because of the internet.
[img]http://thewillnigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=UMAR_FAROUK_771872169.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by naptu2: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
grin grin grin. I LOVE Nairaland!
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by livapul86(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Bittyend: Dude, this is some real Shitzzz you're spilling. But guy, am also interested in being a CIA spy. I wanna Rat on Naija. CIA RECRUIT ME.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by BlackPikiN(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
Aare Musiwa!!!
is the US bomber your best friend?

I can see you are posting his childhood picture abi na you be the father?

@OP

You don dey smoke for this Saturday again?
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
This children can produce atomic bomb. If you think someone who have gone to nigeria universities can not produce atomic bomb. then you are the greatest fool in the world.

I told you people, How Ngozi iweala, who claim she went to harvard with PHD, did not know how to calculate the budget. And you know think, this small childen whose brain are still fresh. Will not give us elder problem over the satellite pictures, you must be a dreamer.. They know more than I know. And I will not say, I know less. And if what I know is what I use to judge this young children. I see serious danger ahead. if we dont fix this satellite pictures issue. there are going to be more children like him trying to play hero.

So we need to do something. and fast.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_nrJ7Q6RWa7w/S6yeazYvKbI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WiDL9DrDTks/s1600/covenant+Uni+refix.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
Make una free the OP abeg. He probably mixed the wrong chemicals for his daily meth diet.
musiwa.:
This children can produce atomic bomb. If you think someone who have gone to nigeria universities can not produce atomic bomb. then you are the greatest fool in the world.

I told you people, How Ngozi iweala, who claim she went to harvard with PHD, did not know how to calculate the budget. And you know think, this small childen whose brain are still fresh. Will not give us elder problem over the satellite pictures, you must be a dreamer.. They know more than I know. And I will not say, I know less. And if what I know is what I use to judge this young children. I see serious danger ahead. if we dont fix this satellite pictures issue. there are going to be more children like him trying to play hero.

[quote author=musiwa.]This children can produce atomic bomb. If you think someone who have gone to nigeria universities can not produce atomic bomb. then you are the greatest fool in the world.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_nrJ7Q6RWa7w/S6yeazYvKbI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WiDL9DrDTks/s1600/covenant+Uni+refix.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_nrJ7Q6RWa7w/S6yeazYvKbI/AAAAAAAAACQ/WiDL9DrDTks/s1600/covenant+Uni+refix.jpg[/img][/quote]
^^^ another crazy 'agent'
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
that why it is important to give them money for us to get out of the system/.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by musiwa46: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
Nigeria: UNIMAID Students Caught With Rocket Launchers - 50 Ak-47 Rifles
BY ABDULKAREEM HARUNA, 18 AUGUST 2010
Comment
Maiduguri — Two students of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) were among five suspects security agents paraded before reporters on Wednesday for allegedly trafficking in arms from neighbouring Chad Republic to Nigeria.

The State Security Service (SSS), which paraded them in Maiduguri, said they were caught with rocket launchers and 50 AK-47 rifles, among other weapons, and with N4.8 million cash.

Mbono Musa, a student of creative arts, and Yakubu Sule, a final year student of sociology, are grinding their noses against the cells of the SSS in Maiduguri, along with Ilesha Emmanuel, Amos Akila, and Daniel Chayi Gyang.

They allegedly trafficked weapons concealed in car doors, packaged stock fish, and other bagged foodstuff.

State SSS Director, Abdullahi Ahmed, said the suspects were caught trying to smuggle over 50 different sets of AK-47 riffles to Plateau and Taraba States.

Found in their possession, according to him, were rocket launchers, ammunition, grenades, and N4,823,500 cash; all concealed in a V-booth Mercedes Benz and a Peugeot 504 wagon taxi loaded with dried fish.

Four of the suspects were going to Jos. One, Emmanuel, was heading to Wukari, Taraba State.

Ahmed said the four travelling to Jos were arrested on July 30 with 31 riffles, two rocket launchers, N4.8 million, computer ware, and assorted ammunition.

Emmanuel was arrested on August 12 trying to smuggle 24 sets of AK 47 rifles and hundreds of ammunition, including a sophisticated rocket launcher.

Akila, 29, suspected to be the kingpin, was arrested in Kaduna in 2009 but was freed, only to be arrested later in Maiduguri.

A native of Taraba, he told Daily Independent that he lives in Cameroon doing business as fish merchant.

Akila confessed that one Yusuf sent the weapons to him from Cameroon to hand over to one Jauro who lives in Jos, but that the weapons were to be handed over in Bauchi, even though he claimed not to know the contact.

Said he: "We were taking the guns to Jauro who was going to come to Bauchi to collect them. We were later going to be forwarded with information about where he was to collect the guns.

"I am not a driver but I was the person to drive the car, which belongs to Jauro. I am from Taraba State, I am a fish farmer in Cameroon. I ply my trade in Cameroon.

"Someone sent the consignment from Cameroon and I went to collect it. I was just arriving at the house with the consignment when I met the security operatives.

"I do not know where the guns are to be taken, but Jauro asked us to meet him in Bauchi. I don't know where Jauro resides; we met at Mararaban Jos in Plateau State."

Gyang, 53, said he is a civil servant in Riyom Council, Plateau

State and that he came to Maiduguri for three days sightseeing when his friend, Abubakar, in Maraban Jema'a in Jos, encouraged him to follow Akila who was coming to Maiduguri with the friend's car, the Mercedes Benz.

He narrated that "on July 30, 2010, Akila picked me up in the hotel and we drove to a house in Maiduguri.

"While in the house, some people came knocking and I asked Akila if he was expecting any one, he said no. I opened the gate and SSS men appeared and began searching the house. I wasn't aware there were weapons in the house.

In his own account, Sule, 25, said he "came to the house last Friday. I am a 400 level sociology student of the University of Maiduguri. I have known Akila for the past three years. We were not going out for robbery.

"I had just had my bath and was going to leave for school. I do not know where they were heading to. Akila called me and I came to the house."

Musa confirmed that he is also from Taraba and a 400 level student of creative arts at UNIMAID.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by SamIkenna: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
bittyend: Beware of Dede1, chosen4, Ekwy + Nwa, and Onlytruth - they're spooks, and their job is to spread propaganda. These four clowns get paid for the thrash they spew on here, and their job is to incite Nigerians (esp. Igbos) to hate everything Nigerian, and clamour for Biafra. They know the only tribe stopping them are the Yorubas, hence, they tease Yorubas. These guys work on the subconscious psyche of people, and make them breed hatred for everything Nigerian subconsciously. It's a mind game, and they know what they're doing.

I think ekt_bear and kobojunkie are also part of the plot, and you would know that if you study their pattern of post.

I'm in shock. Dude, you're too smart for this. I dont always buy into your line of thought but I sure know you have some brains nonetheless. This stuff you posted above is a huge quantum drop from your usual high level of intelligence and I do hope you're joking. Are you serious? You mean Yoruba is the force stopping East from actualizing Biafra? Do you know the implication of what you said is that the East should see Yorubas as enemies because they are now the East's Pharoah. Yorubas want a better life just as everybody else so why would they now turn into the new Egyt of the day? The last time I checked the leaders of SW were clamouring for regional integration, so whats that?

My brother, even if what you said was true, why would Biafra be a threat to you? Do you derive joy in living with someone who is not interested in you? West and East, while they may be related, there is no shred of evidence that shows they have the same political destiny. West and East are like French and British, British and Germany, France and Spain, France and Italy, or Spain and Portugal. Those Europeans are related yet they dont live in one nation. Remember they're the ones we copy from, they are the people that tell us we're better as one but when it comes to them they're ready to kill the whole Europe including the rest of the world just to maintain/retain their distinctiveness/identity.

Dude, you're too smart to think Biafra is your enemy or that Bonny is the issue. Even if they were, dont you think the people of Bonny or Biafra have the right to decide their fate? Why not question the statehood of Israel too because the last I checked Isreal used to be mixed with Arabs in palestine but still deemed it fit and just to carve out their own nation, they were about 800,000 when they carved out that nation. Now tell me, is East not bigger than Isreal or is it not even more different from West and North than Israel is to Palestines to stay on their Bonny or Biafra?

I dont get the obsession with Biafra. Personally I dont worry myself about Oduaa because I know they're smart, mature, and strong enough to cater for their people should they decide to leave Nigeria. Every man has the right to decide his destiny and its pure hypocrisy to cry and worry over a right thats not yours. CIA or no CIA, the people of the East know whats best for them and that should be your joy not worry.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No comment!

But in life, nothing is impossible. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

I'm in shock. Dude, you're too smart for this. I dont always buy into your line of thought but I sure know you have some brains nonetheless. This stuff you posted above is a huge quantum drop from your usual high level of intelligence and I do hope you're joking. Are you serious? You mean Yoruba is the force stopping East from actualizing Biafra? Do you know the implication of what you said is that the East should see Yorubas as enemies because they are now the East's Pharoah. Yorubas want a better life just as everybody else so why would they now turn into the new Egyt of the day? The last time I checked the leaders of SW were clamouring for regional integration, so whats that?

My brother, even if what you said was true, why would Biafra be a threat to you? Do you derive joy in living with someone who is not interested in you? West and East, while they may be related, there is no shred of evidence that shows they have the same political destiny. West and East are like French and British, British and Germany, France and Spain, France and Italy, or Spain and Portugal. Those Europeans are related yet they dont live in one nation. Remember they're the ones we copy from, they are the people that tell us we're better as one but when it comes to them they're ready to kill the whole Europe including the rest of the world just to maintain/retain their distinctiveness/identity.

Dude, you're too smart to think Biafra is your enemy or that Bonny is the issue. Even if they were, dont you think the people of Bonny or Biafra have the right to decide their fate? Why not question the statehood of Israel too because the last I checked Isreal used to be mixed with Arabs in palestine but still deemed it fit and just to carve out their own nation, they were about 800,000 when they carved out that nation. Now tell me, is East not bigger than Isreal or is it not even more different from West and North than Israel is to Palestines to stay on their Bonny or Biafra?

I dont get the obsession with Biafra. Personally I dont worry myself about Oduaa because I know they're smart, mature, and strong enough to cater for their people should they decide to leave Nigeria. Every man has the right to decide his destiny and its pure hypocrisy to cry and worry over a right thats not yours. CIA or no CIA, the people of the East know whats best for them and that should be your joy not worry.

I don't think you understood my post. My point is that Biafra mongers on NL are paid agents trying to destroy Nigeria. Most Igbos don't want Biafra, they still believe in the Nigeria, hence why most continue to migrate in their thousands to other regions in Nigeria. We all need to work together for a better Nigeria. We can't let spooks and paid agents lead us to destruction because of financial gains - the Nigerian project is something we all should be in, and strive to make feasible.

I never said Yorubas are the enemies of Ndigbo - I was just trying to paint a picture based on the stake the Yorubas have in Nigeria. I believe Nigeria will only break, if and when the Yorubas want it to - but I may be wrong. Basically, I think the Yorubas are the "super glue" holding this union together - that's why they're both hated by both the Hausa/Fulani Islamists and Biafran mongers.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by Onlytruth(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

My brother, even if what you said was true, why would Biafra be a threat to you? Do you derive joy in living with someone who is not interested in you? West and East, while they may be related, there is no shred of evidence that shows they have the same political destiny. West and East are like French and British, British and Germany, France and Spain, France and Italy, or Spain and Portugal. Those Europeans are related yet they dont live in one nation. [/b]Remember they're the ones we copy from, they are the people that tell us we're better as one but when it comes to them they're ready to kill the whole Europe including the rest of the world just to maintain/retain their distinctiveness/identity.

Dude, [b]you're too smart
to think Biafra is your enemy or that Bonny is the issue. Even if they were, dont you think the people of Bonny or Biafra have the right to decide their fate? Why not question the statehood of Israel too because the last I checked Isreal used to be mixed with Arabs in palestine but still deemed it fit and just to carve out their own nation, they were about 800,000 when they carved out that nation. Now tell me, is East not bigger than Isreal or is it not even more different from West and North than Israel is to Palestines to stay on their Bonny or Biafra?

For starters, please folks drop the idea that the OP is "smart". The OP is arguably one of the most stooopid and paranoid/cowardly posters on this forum. He has an obsession with Igbo, and actually believes that he cannot survive without the Igbo nation. Call it inferiority complex, call it whatever you want.

@First bolded: GBAM!

@Second bolded: GBAM GBAM!!

@Third bolded: huhh, did you mean TOO DUMB?

@Fourth bolded: GBAM GBAM GBAM !!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by bittyend(m): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Onlytruth:

For starters, please folks drop the idea that the OP is "smart". The OP is arguably one of the most stooopid and paranoid/cowardly posters on this forum. He has an obsession with Igbo, and actually believes that he cannot survive without the Igbo nation. Call it inferiority complex, call it whatever you want.

You can may moan, and huff and puff as you want - I don't care about Igbo nation - all I care about is my Nigeria. FYI, Igbos need Nigeria more than other tribes because of your population in correlation with your landlocked land mass. Yoruba nation is self sufficient and we're NOT landlocked. You need to grow out of your insecurities ONLYLIES - and get with the real world.
Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by nex(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Well, you can't just come out and be blurting this kind of information out to the masses. That is why they call them the masses. Obviously, al the insecurity issues we're having in the country today are spnsored from abroad.

When MEND started their madness, didn't we say that they were sponored by Gaddafi? But no one listened, but at least Asari Dokubo has admitted that he got training and cash from the Libyan leader before he came to start his NDPVF. Even when The first Abuja bombing happened, didn't Gaddafi rear his ugly head to say Nigeria should split up?

The CIA has notified the government of the USA that Crude Oil deposites are actually far less than initially thought. With the release of that document came that fraudulent so-called WIKILEAKS whic was meant to throw all the major oil-exporting countries into turmoil, however, in Nigeria, it didn't work.

When the Libyan fracas started was a British diplomat not caught with a helicopter filled with weapons and also the company british spies?

Please, I won't be answering any silly questions, nor will I be replying insults. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. by nduchucks: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
Onlytruth:

Eze Igbo NL Gburugburu, Kwusi iti nkpu, agha biafra biri n’aro 1969!! shatap dia; the biafra war was lost, back in 1969. Learn to live and operate in a civil society. Not being a nationalist is not in your best interest. You people still calling for biafra are in the inconsequential minority of Nigerians from the SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To Bauchi State Political Chat Thread / Court Voids PDP South-west Zonal Congress / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.