Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? (6498 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by richfellow1: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
Please, can anyone who has attended a foriegn affairs interview at the Nigerian Civil Service Commission, Abuja in the past kindly post us some likely past interview questions, dearly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by bokowise: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
bros, what date is the interview in abuja? or can i have your mobile number to call you? thanx
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by gentledove(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2012
Searching the net for possible questions too. Oops! Got none. In abuja tomorrow. . . Wondering what they will ask//@@@@!!?!? Will follow ur post in case something crops up
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by CHINENYE86: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2012
pls can someone tell the house when the interview is coming up grin
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by negus: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2012
rich fellow: Please, can anyone who has attended a foriegn affairs interview at the Nigerian Civil Service Commission, Abuja in the past kindly post us some likely past interview questions, dearly appreciated, thanks.

Interview comes up Saturday 15th Sept 2012. Please check your name on the shortlist at your state civil service commission. Please note that the interview has been scheduled to hold simultaneously in six states across the six geopolitical zone. South-South (PH), North Central Abuja and just like that. You ha[color=#770077][/color]ve now till Thursday to know if you have been shortlist, to enable you travel and be at the venue by Saturday.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by Leoejiofor(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2012
negus:

Interview comes up Saturday 15th Sept 2012. Please check your name on the shortlist at your state civil service commission. Please note that the interview has been scheduled to hold simultaneously in six states across the six geopolitical zone. South-South (PH), North Central Abuja and just like that. You ha[color=#770077][/color]ve now till Thursday to know if you have been shortlist, to enable you travel and be at the venue by Saturday.
presently am not in my state now, how wil find out weather am shortlisted or not? Thanks.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by s3nn2x(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please has it been confirmed that the list has been released? Has anybody checked theirs? Please if yes, I am in Lagos but I come from Abia state, it is that I have to go to my state to check mine or what? When I am not even sure my name is out.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by negus: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have just been reliably informed that the date for the interview has been moved forward till 22nd September 2012.
Please if you are not in your state, ask your relatives or friends over there to check your state civil service commission.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by Leoejiofor(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
they have not released the name yet, a friend help me to check in owerri today.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by babarita: 4:28am On Sep 16, 2012
D names av bin released! Chekd mine! U'd go to ur zonal headquata.20 n 21 sept z accreditation.y 22nd z exam.no idea of wot d xam wud b abt
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by negus: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
The full list has been pasted at civil service club Abuja.
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by kuljay: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls I was told dat dey send sms to succesful applicant,pls hs any1 gotten d text shud brief d house abt d details of d invitation text msg
Re: Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions? by Macfere: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls someone wu has attended their oral interview should give us hint

(1) (Reply)

These Vacancies Were In My Box Today / Apply For Fresh Jobs At Alan & Grant Enterprise (3 Positions) / Onefi Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.