Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars (9941 Views)

Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / Tokunbo Auction Cars For Sale / Auction Cars From Bank Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by fegflu: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
I NEED A USA CAR AUCTION WEBSITE SO I CAN BID FOR AUCTION CARS. AND I ASLO NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW ME HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE AS WELL. PLS CAN SOME ONE ASSIST ME WITH ONE
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by usapolo: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
With all due respect, how do you expect to bid on Cars if you are not based in the USA.If you want someone to front for you and you have funding maybe we can talk.Send a message for contact info
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
usapolo: With all due respect, how do you expect to bid on Cars if you are not based in the USA.If you want someone to front for you and you have funding maybe we can talk.Send a message for contact info

It is virtually impossible to bid or cars when you reside in Nigeria. There is alot of things people in Nigeria don't know when it comes to buying cars in the U.S. You must be a dealer, you must register to bid, and other liitle things attached to bidding on cars. Your best bet is to look for someone who resides in U.S to help you buy the car of your choice and ship it to Lagos. It is a long process if you want someone to help you buy the car because shipping takes between 45 days and 90 days.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by KunleA2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Actually you can register as a bidder even if you live outside the USA. But there is a catch. The process is long and you have to have bank info set up so that you can pay them.

Once you make a bid, its a commitment.They have to be sure that there is a way for them to collect. They cannot allow people to come and bid and walk away without paying. it wrecks the whole process.

Also, you have to worry about trucking and shipping the car when you are done buying. Trucking and shipping in on itself is a whole totally different ballgame. It can get REALLY complicated quite fast.

You are better off finding someone to bid on your behalf and pay them to handle all the logistics. I know you are trying to save as much as you can but not at the expense of you possibly losing more in the long run.

Buy a car in the wrong location and watch your potential savings go up in smoke. And we are not even talking about possibly buying the wrong car yet.

As much as i can bid for you, i will like you better still, to try:

www.ridesafely.com

www.auctionexport.com

They will require a deposit from you before bidding on your behalf though.

Good luck in your bid.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by fegflu: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
kunle-A ,

can u email me your number stoikmusah@gmail.com or text to 08039695434, 08186178151 all Nigerian mobile so remember to include the country code wen texting. Text so i can call u so we can take it further up.
also i have gone tru the website- there is no place they ask for bank account details
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by KunleA2(m): 3:50am On Apr 02, 2012
fegflu: kunle-A ,

can u email me your number stoikmusah@gmail.com or text to 08039695434, 08186178151 all Nigerian mobile so remember to include the country code wen texting. Text so i can call u so we can take it further up.
also i have gone tru the website- there is no place they ask for bank account details

Let me clarify myself. If you must register with salvage auction company directly (copart, IAAI), they will need your Bank info on file. However, companies like Ridesafely and Auctionexport are agents. They can bid for you.

Their standard practice is for them to ask for between 10 - 25% of intended bid. Supposed you plan to bid $2,000 on a car, they will bid for you if you deposit like $200 (10%) or more. If you win, you pay all necessary fees (minus the $200 deposited) If you did not win, you get your money back.

If suppose you ask them to bid and you win but did not pay, the deposit on hand will be needed to pay the auction house the fine for backing out. Auction houses will fine you everytime you did not pay when you win.

That is what auction house are trying to guard against in the 1st place if you register directly with them when they ask for bank info.

i hope i have made myself clear.

You can reach me at: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

OR (call/text) 0705-477-3686. I am presently in Nigeria.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by jeffoja: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2013
How much will you ship toyota highlander 2003 model to lagos, pls give me prize for both clean and salvage one
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by Export1: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Regarding all auctions, the best thing to work with agent from your side, that you save yourself.
You can be sure in the vehicle you saw, that you won't get totally different car .

Also when you buy car from USA , you know exactly history of the vehicle, how the vehicle looks like right now . However sometimes when you are buying already repaired car, it's hard to find out all details, since even autochecks and carfax can't show them.

On different auto auctions there is a lot of slightly damaged vehicles, that are easily to repair in you country, and then sell fast.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by Export1: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
jeff_oja: How much will you ship toyota highlander 2003 model to lagos, pls give me prize for both clean and salvage one

Right now on the market, approximate cost for clean Toyota Highlander 2003 year is around 6500$ , however salvage one could be around 4600$ , depends on the damage.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by europacaragent: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
i am a usa car dealer, i have the dealership license to bid online or attend physical auto auctions in over 210 auctions in america and canada, you can contact me on sales@europacaragent.eu , u cannot get direct access unless you a registered dealer, its a rigorous process to get a dealership license in america, all you can do is to use the service of a dealer for your purchase and u will be fine.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by jasedu60: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=54pt]eBoso[/size]

[size=24pt]Africa's No.1 Bidding site.[/size]
www.eboso.com
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by auto4exportcom: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
We would like to introduce you our website www.auto4export.com where we made it easy and affordable to buy vehicles from exclusive US auto auctions at wholesale prices.
smiley No membership fees!
smiley 100% refundable deposit
smiley No dealers license required!
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by enschumacher: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
I always buy used car from USA with this car auction https://abetter.bid website. They ship to Africa too. You can write them on their email info@abetter.bid
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by kanyenorth: 3:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Chima Arinze Automated Services Ltd
Phone: 0803 501 8807
Copart auction registered bidder in Lagos
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by kanyenorth: 3:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Chima Arinze Automated Services Ltd
Phone: 0803 501 8807
Copart auction registered bidder in Lagos. I can help you buy an ship used cars from any where in the world.
Accident or brand new.
please feel free to contact me.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by emmapk1: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2020
That's good to have things from auction rather than buying from markets. You can get a car from an auction car at comparable prices. I have also visited a site that is offering auktion of various things from Austria suppliers. You can register for free and participate in the auction to bid your top value secretly. You can get your things if the system notifies you as a winner. They are getting things from closing businesses, overproduction, sales, and many other sources.
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by greggng: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
All I can advice you is to shine your eyes before you start calling us to come and intervene on a matter we don't know when u started

Let me give you an example . My nebour import cars from co part ...one day a friend pleaded with me to link him up to my nebour and I did just that in good mind. Immediately my guy transferred the money for the car ...then the delay started ...I wanted to inform my landlady cos I won't wanna go to jail for doing good . After six months the car landed ...it was when Trump was coming to power ...he claimed their was shortage in the container the used to load vehicle...I was happy it came but I won't follow that route again ....
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by WWSC: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Don't write on controversial topics, this puts bad impression on peoples mind. Anyways nice article to read - <a href="https://www.worldwideshippingcenter.us/blog/document-required-for-air-cargo-shipping/">Air Cargo documentation</a>
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by PhilAmplio(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
greggng:
All I can advice you is to shine your eyes before you start calling us to come and intervene on a matter we don't know when u started

Let me give you an example . My nebour import cars from co part ...one day a friend pleaded with me to link him up to my nebour and I did just that in good mind. Immediately my guy transferred the money for the car ...then the delay started ...I wanted to inform my landlady cos I won't wanna go to jail for doing good . After six months the car landed ...it was when Trump was coming to power ...he claimed their was shortage in the container the used to load vehicle...I was happy it came but I won't follow that route again ....

Please how can I contact you? I need your service to purchase and ship a car from the USA.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars by greggng: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
PhilAmplio:

Please how can I contact you? I need your service to purchase and ship a car from the USA.

Thanks

Add me on whatsap 08062593234

(1) (Reply)

1988 Mack Tractors R- Model For Sale - Reduce Price / Cleanest Honda Babyboy - Alloy-leather- 6 Cds Loader-08098508092 / Used Pajero Jeep For Sale At 450K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.