Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? (14908 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Mpetempe(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
Guys i have
this little problem with my
jamb. The person that
filled my jamb form for me
made a mistake in my
STATE of origin and local
govt. He filled Ebonyi
whereas am from Enugu
and ohaukwu instead of
ezeagu.

Pls friends how can this affect
my admission, i scored 205 and am going for banking and finance.
GUYS PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by snahomie(f): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ma broda u re not d only 1.
i scored 225 2 study mass com,d guy wrote Delta state nd Burutu as local govt instead of Awka ibom state nd ikono as local govt.
2ndly mass com shuld b unda humantity,he wrote medicine as ma faculty. It veri veri annoyin
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Mpetempe(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
snahomie: Ma broda u re not d only 1.
i scored 225 2 study mass com,d guy wrote Delta state nd Burutu as local govt instead of Awka ibom state nd ikono as local govt.
2ndly mass com shuld b unda humantity,he wrote medicine as ma faculty. It veri veri annoyin

Guy i will visit jamb office morrow cos i cant play with this admission and i advice u to do d same.
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by toboy: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2012
was is later changed for you! The school you applied how did they react to it?
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Sodiq33(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2012
Y debatin on dis issue?@mtempe,go nd do d state of origin ebonyi nd continue ur lyf..
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by toboy: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sodiq33: Y debatin on dis issue?@mtempe,go nd do d state of origin ebonyi nd continue ur lyf..
how do you mean? You mean at jamb's office
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Sodiq33(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
toboy: how do you mean? You mean at jamb's office
i min,if alrdi,u hv gotten admsn nd u dnt wana luz it on scrnin day,den,u jst have 2 take dis step...u re nw an ebonyi nt enugu again,jst put dats on ur mind,go 2 ebonyi,nd colect ebonyi state of origin..me am usin kwara nd osun,my real state is osun,bt i change it wen i wana gain admsn into sec skul,so nw,wen i reg jamb,i use osun,am stil goin 2 collect d 1 4 osun state..no dulling,hope u undstnd my point..
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by toboy: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2012
Sodiq33:
i min,if alrdi,u hv gotten admsn nd u dnt wana luz it on scrnin day,den,u jst have 2 take dis step...u re nw an ebonyi nt enugu again,jst put dats on ur mind,go 2 ebonyi,nd colect ebonyi state of origin..me am usin kwara nd osun,my real state is osun,bt i change it wen i wana gain admsn into sec skul,so nw,wen i reg jamb,i use osun,am stil goin 2 collect d 1 4 osun state..no dulling,hope u undstnd my point..
ok you have clarified me! Thank you meanwhile the university's admissiion office says the mistake no bad if am very sure that the jamb result is truly mine (ie both the passport,name and thumbprint is truly mine)
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by UgoOlive: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls will unaab ignore mistakes made on state of origin
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by toboy: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
you should go an swear an affidavit in a law court and your done.
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by UgoOlive: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Are u 4real? How do i go about dat? Pls reply asap
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by UgoOlive: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=Ugo Olive]Are u 4real?.... N if i do dat, hope it'll correct d problem once n for all?
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by toboy: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
sorry for not replying early, actually it depend on scholls, you just visit any near by law court and swear an affidavit about the mistake, then photocopy and staple with the jamb result, verify from your school admission office to know if there is any other document u may be required to fill.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by UgoOlive: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ok' thnx alot really do appreciate
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Josedreams: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
pls
i also have dis problem wen registering jamb,d person dat filled my
form filled kogi whereas am from Enugu.I have been offered admission I
dnt knw wat to do nw.Plz i need ur views
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by charlisco(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Do it your self, see how to apply for change of State of Origin in Jamb Portal
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Ibnur: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
I changed my state of origin in jamb but it didn't affect the school i applied for.. It was Kogi state before but i changed it to Kano.. I logged in the school i want to apply with my jamb reg number it showed me my details but the state of origin is kogi and not Kano please what can i do to rectify this situation?
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by basfolly2: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Ibnur:
I changed my state of origin in jamb but it didn't affect the school i applied for.. It was Kogi state before but i changed it to Kano.. I logged in the school i want to apply with my jamb reg number it showed me my details but the state of origin is kogi and not Kano please what can i do to rectify this situation?
u have to change it on the school site to, by going to the school ict. more so, didnt u print d indemnity form jamb site which you'll submit to the school u applied for??
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? by Kafinlemo: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Ibnur:

Pls, Can we chat privately?

(1) (Reply)

Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico / Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix / Any Good GMAT Lecture Centre In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.