Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Lecturing Career - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lecturing Career (2686 Views)

Between A Multi National And Lecturing Job / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / Lecturing In Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturing Career by Bisjosh(f): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
Pls fellow nairalanders, is lecturer II,assistant lecturer and graduate assistant d same thing? Pls ℓ̊ wld like U̶̲̥̅̊ guys to enlighten me abt d lecturing career ranks! Thanks
Re: Lecturing Career by tobyenip(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
u nid not ask dis type of question if u indeed passed through a university except if u re not observant.
graduate assistant: graduates without MSc. cert
assistant lecturer MSc. holders.
lect II senior MSC holder/ fresh PHD holders. somtms it depends on d institution. do i answer ur question?l
Re: Lecturing Career by Bisjosh(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
tobyeni-p:
u nid not ask dis type of question if u indeed passed through a university except if u re not observant.
graduate assistant: graduates without MSc. cert
assistant lecturer MSc. holders.
lect II senior MSC holder/ fresh PHD holders. somtms it depends on d institution. do i answer ur question?l

U shld ve quietly passed and allow a more sensible person to comment.U are very stoopid to ve replied me with insults. anuofia!!!!!! angry atole oshi!!! FRUSTRATED FOOL!undecided
Re: Lecturing Career by tobyenip(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bisjosh:

U shld ve quietly passed and allow a more sensible person to comment.U are very stoopid to ve replied me with insults. anuofia!!!!!! angry atole oshi!!! FRUSTRATED FOOL!undecided
thanks and God bless u!
Re: Lecturing Career by Bisjosh(f): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
tobyeni-p:

thanks and God bless u!

GOD BLESS U TOO kiss kiss kiss kiss
THANKS FOR THE INFO THOUGH undecided
Re: Lecturing Career by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2012
Too sad, Bisjosh, very very sad!
Re: Lecturing Career by Bisjosh(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2012
LeoMax: Too sad, Bisjosh, very very sad!

sad undecided
Leomax
Re: Lecturing Career by Temismith(f): 11:34pm On May 30, 2013
Madam dayo, twale for u.
Re: Lecturing Career by auggi: 7:29am On May 31, 2013
two fighting! Sheath your swords!

@tobyeni-p....IMO you answered the question excellently well but you were a little harsh "u nid not ask dis type of question if u indeed passed through a university except if u re not observant" ......there's a proverb that says "the manner in which the gift is given is worth more than the gift itself"

@Bisjosh....IMO your blood sef dey hot...i think your first few words "U shld ve quietly passed" was enough to send your message across without insulting tobyeni. cheers

1 Like

Re: Lecturing Career by Dogitto(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2013
Of a truth you should not be asking this question if you indeed went through the four walls of an institution of a higher learning....You give the rest of us a bad image..you need not ask this type of question in a general forum.It only glorifies your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Lecturing Career by Bisjosh(f): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dogitto: Of a truth you should not be asking this question if you indeed went through the four walls of an institution of a higher learning....You give the rest of us a bad image..you need not ask this type of question in a general forum.It only glorifies your ignorance

Shut d hell up pls! Asking shows that I want to know more. You just want to show your stupidity the more by replying and saying the same thing ova again.

Anyways got the info I needed §o go play with ur toys!
Re: Lecturing Career by moneyhungry(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dogitto: Of a truth you should not be asking this question if you indeed went through the four walls of an institution of a higher learning....You give the rest of us a bad image..you need not ask this type of question in a general forum.It only glorifies your ignorance
Re: Lecturing Career by point45(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Its a question one asks google before people but truth be told, she didn't come out guns blazing, SHE ASKED !!!
Babe u sef no vex,knowledge always comes at a cost.
Ignore the hurt and pick what you want.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Konga.com Inventory Officer Salary / Vacancy For Qualified Teachers / Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment: Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.