Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? (4227 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2007
Ive noticed a large amount of nairalanders hide their pictures!!! shocked
Especially the ones who are the loudest who take pride and joy in givig out sarcastic and rude comments!!

If your brave enough to do so be brave enough to show what you look like. And stop being cowardly,

Anyone feel the same, ?? undecided
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Purist(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
Okay, we've seen your pic now. You're beautiful! kiss
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2007
wink thankyou but still where is your pic,,,,,,?? just would be nice to see the face be hind the replies or threads
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by wham(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
Seen ur pics.

Look prety.

But why u hide ur email addie?
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2007
@ Brit: Some folk are uncomfortable with having their pictures on a public forum, some with good reason too! smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by lazy(m): 2:32am On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

Ive noticed a large amount of nairalanders hide their pictures!!! shocked
Especially the ones who are the loudest who take pride and joy in givig out sarcastic and rude comments!!

If your brave enough to do so be brave enough to show what you look like. And stop being cowardly,

Anyone feel the same, ?? undecided

Interesting topic!

I have noticed that people only act brave on the internet because they are anonymous. smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2007
sienna

your funny, i cant stop laughing but you must agree to put s picture behind the 'voice' changes the whole consept of responses and email'tone' undecided
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2007
Lazy

very very true, feel like changing the old saying 'put yr money where yr mouth is to put yr Face where yr comments are' grin

ps love the goateee wink
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2007
wham

email address are very personal would you want someone messenging you with out yr consent??

And post a picture takes 2 secs smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

sienna

your funny, i can't stop laughing but you must agree to put s picture behind the 'voice' changes the whole consept of responses and email'tone' undecided

Lol, you Fox! I agree with what you say though, if you have a vague idea of what a poster looks like, you can tailor your responses accordingly. smiley

How am I funny? I didn't think I was, I was being dead serious! undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2007
it just brought a smile to my face , obviously typing has no 'tone' but again i agree with you.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2007
ps,
cool pic wink
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

ps,
cool pic wink

Why, thank you, Fox!

Yours looks good too. smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by wham(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
@Brit

'Worlds a small place.

Hey! Don't U know I know personally but I just decided to play "nairalander".

Some folks on nairaland know that there surely are pple here too who know them personally and would recognize them if they saw their pics.

Now, that aint s'posed to be too much of a problem.

BUT: Have u ever checked out the health section, for instance, to see how many pple have to post their hidden health problems for a positive suggestion or solution from a Doctor or a more knowledgeable person on nairaland?

Some folks prefer that they can post any stuff on a forum like this in any section and still remain anonymous without any loopholes.

As for those who want to post their pics (like ur pretty self), pls do. It makes nairaland a more beautiful place to live in.

Pst! Not everone is fine looking (Some are frightening/Never-Photogenic)----Abi u dont want kids to hang around while I'm browsing on nairaland?
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2007
oh wham!!!

stop being cheeky,

ill check out the health section as a browser are you on there by any chance tongue cool grin
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by wham(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2007
@Fox
You naughty!

You make sense in general about placing pictures though.

I just placed mine now sha. (personally, I've nothing to hide).

I hope I don't look scarry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by lazy(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2007
britgirlee:

Lazy

very very true, feel like changing the old saying 'put yr money where yr mouth is to put yr Face where yr comments are' grin

ps love the goateee wink

LOL! I like the new saying!

Thank you for the compliment! wink

btw you have a beautiful smile. wink
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by yemmydavid(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
i agree with WHAM.
just the same way most people use there nicknames for forums like this just for the sake of being anonymous, same applies to the pix thingy.its a personal it.
but it would be nice to see the pix of people we relate wit regularly.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
yemmy david,
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by naijadiva2(f): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
i had my pic up and took it down so that i could use another pic but i forgot.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by yemmydavid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
britgirlee, thats my name. i only feel free using it. but most people do not.just like u, u are not using ur name but u use ur pix.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2007
hi yemmydavid

the topic is why do they hide there picture??/ cool
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2007
ok am gonna post my pic for just 30 minutes,
guys catch the dead line grin
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by tupix(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
Wham, you are such a wonderful being. Your pic not only look scary but reflects who you are. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
keep the pics rolling in so far it will appear picture posters have nothing to fear your all beautiful people wink
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by wham(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2007
HA!!! tongue

See!!!

Someone just said my picture is scarry. undecided undecided undecided

That's what I'm talking about. Now I feel bad about mi looks. cry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by wham(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hey!! Tupix, I remenber u. Did u get the Health book I sent u on the lower muscles? Have u gotten your copy yet?
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by britgirlee(f): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2007
see what i saw it nothing wrong at all, shocked

why do you care about what tupix says

question you should ask is were is tupix picture all mouth no action angry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by nguage(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2007
Its because I don't want to put a face to my comments. This is a very good reason as far as I'm concerned, and I don't have to explain to anyone.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by jgirl3: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2007
There is nothing wrong with putting up pics but I just don't want just anybody seeing my pic. It has to be someone that I have regular conversations with and if the pics were "safe-proof" with no ability to save then I would be okay.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by doyin13(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
It is people like Moodylady and Islander you should blame with their big mouths.

They will make the most secure person insecure eh. . .na die angry angry angry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
ok, am putting my pic for one more day,
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obj Is A Gay! / The Ogoga Of Ikere Is Dead. / Opay Is Giving #8,150 As Bonus For Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.