Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees (3427 Views)

TAC Group Recruits Graduate Trainees / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Russelsmith Group Recruits Fresh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by Matured26(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2007
Troyka Group proudly flaunts insight communications, MC&A, Promo world amongst others as companies in its team.
The group is currently recruiting Fresh graduates for the management trainee program into the different companies.

[B][U]QUALIFICATIONS [/U][/B]
Minimum of A Second Class Lower in any discipline
Maximum age of 28 yrs

To apply, please click on the link below:
http://insightrecruits.com/
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by damkollins(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2007
@Matured26
Thanks man.
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by Matured26(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2007
Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by damkollins(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2007
Matured26:

Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere
You are the man.
I just added you to my YIM list and waiting to meet you.
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by mcwaleg(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2007
Thanks Bro, I just applied now and got a mail that I have been shortlisted for the test but the date and venue will be send to me later.
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by kaylala(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2007
What is the meaning of this "The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data."

This is the report that was generated
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by kaylala(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2007
its been sorted,thanx
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2007
They are intrested in HIV+ applicants only. So if you are positive you can apply.
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by Matured26(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2007
fynewaka:

They are intrested in HIV+ applicants only. So if you are positive you can apply.

Fynewaka, pls dont scare pple.
Laughing.
That was the way the advert was placed in this day.
I haven't even gotten the mail, has anyone else gotten it?
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by damkollins(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ mcwaleg said a mail has been sent to him/her.
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by kaylala(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
check the format of the mail

With reference to your application for the 2008 Troyka Management Traineeship Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short listed to attend a selection Test.

The Date and Venue of the test will be communicated to you later.
Please come with this mail to the Test Center.
Your details:
Job Reference: TMTP08
Application No: 1234
Email Address: nairaland@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest in our organisation.

Human Capital Development Department
Troyka Holdings Limited
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by bob2039: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
hey i applied yestday and i was sent an email of being shortlistd, hey wat the hiv positive tin all abt they neva mention anytin like that
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by snazzyuzo: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi Guys,
I applied for the scheme 2 days ago but i havent recieved any notice in my mailbox and when i called someone in their office i was told that the notice comes to your mailbox automatically.
I want to be a part of this scheme but how do i know if am shortlisted sad
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by Joey82(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2007
somebody tell me about them, i want to be sure i'm applying to the right organisations,
are they reputable enough?
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by SOJ(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Joey
My guy when u logon to the site u would have seen the details about Troyka.Haba! In simple terms,she's a top-of-the-line marketing communications with fingers in numerous advertising jobs in Naija.So getting in there is a big deal o.
@snazzy uzo
am in ur shoes too;i applied and was told dat my details av been saved and thanking me for applying.But other pple r sent an automatical mail dat they av been shortlisted.guess it means, well,i(we) avent been picked sha. undecided
Re: Troyka Group Recruits Management Trainees by bob2039: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
@lastpostal that it exactly the shortlisting is done automaticaly and when u nt inbox that means u werent shortlisted.

(1) (Reply)

Hallmark Consult / Akin Ogunbameru Of Gtbank / Contec Global Group Latest Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.