Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

God's General Cs Upthegrove - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's General Cs Upthegrove (6001 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Please Room, Is Bishop David Oyedepo, Worthy Of The Title Of A God's General? / Happy Birthday To God's General - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's General Cs Upthegrove by luciefromfl: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Have you heard about this wonderful God’s General CS Upthegrove, the pastor of A.A. Allen’s church in Miracle Valley, Arizona? Were you in any of his services? Did you attend his church in Miracle Valley? Can you believe a man of his era, of his generation is still travelling the country, spreading the Gospel?
What do you have to say about CS Upthegrove?
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by Mufuadamu: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
I have heard about him. Check out his website http://web.mac.com/ccig1/csupthegrove/Welcome.html

He lived and walked with the great God's Generals such as Oral Roberts, Kathryn Kulman and AA Allen...He is actually a living legend, someone who represents that era of the revivalists of old - he must be really old by now.
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by moderattor: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2012
luciefromfl: Have you heard about this wonderful God’s General CS Upthegrove, the pastor of A.A. Allen’s church in Miracle Valley, Arizona? Were you in any of his services? Did you attend his church in Miracle Valley? Can you believe a man of his era, of his generation is still travelling the country, spreading the Gospel?
this man is humbly sitted in TB Joshua's church today (sunday) as i speak to you now.

1 Like

Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by KamiLara: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
luciefromfl: Have you heard about this wonderful God’s General CS Upthegrove, the pastor of A.A. Allen’s church in Miracle Valley, Arizona? Were you in any of his services? Did you attend his church in Miracle Valley? Can you believe a man of his era, of his generation is still travelling the country, spreading the Gospel?

moderattor: this man is humbly sitted in TB Joshua's church today (sunday) as i speak to you now.

Stephanie smiley lipsrsealed
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by deleo16(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
true he was at scoan his words were power and simple
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by eugenesera: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
Tears of joy ran down my cheeks seeing Cs Upthe grove ordaining the great Prophet TB Joshua of our time.

3 Likes

Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by goldenval(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
I love how the man presented the A.A Allen signature stamp to Tb Joshua! He is 83 years of age and still strong!

God bless tb Joshua and this man. Seems that Joshua will be visiting united state of America with him smiley
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
That service is being aired now on Emmanuel TV.
Re: God's General Cs Upthegrove by Blofeld(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2013
blink182: That service is being aired now on Emmanuel TV.
I'm watching and enjoying it. Lets hear from the haters of Prophet TBJ..

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! / 11 Bible Verses Small Business Owners Need / Should Religious Organizations Be Made To Pay Taxes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.