Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira (7999 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by MrsShols(f): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Help..What business can i do in nigeria with 5Million Naira...

I currently live in europe and planning to move down..but i really need ideas..

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by pcnwamadi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
You can call ♏ξ  08105807635, Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ have a business you can do And earn 600k monthly
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by Businesstools(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Establish a fast food business in a good location.You will not regret your actions.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by ogbongenet: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by jam04(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Invest in truck/granite business and make btw 50K and 120K weekly(guaranteed) depending on the truck type..call us for more info: 08090938426
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by MrsShols(f): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Businesstools: Establish a fast food business in a good location.You will not regret your actions.

Thanks alot i have great knowledge and experience in the food industry...
I will draw up a plan and see if it works out for me... cheers
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by MrsShols(f): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
jam04: Invest in truck/granite business and make btw 50K and 120K weekly(guaranteed) depending on the truck type..call us for more info: 08090938426

Thanks..My husband is into that business already..i want a female thing..cheers
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by feelamong(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
I dont know what part of Naija you intend to settle...But you can try our wine distribution....

However as you are thinking why not invest the money in Treasury Bills to yield good interest on the money whilsty waiting..
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by SceptreBizMag: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
MY SINCERE ADVICE

My humble advice MrsSchols is to consider not going into business with 5 million naira if you haven't done business before.

If you must do a business with NGN5 million, make sure you have up to NGN8 million in your reserve. Business is never as easy as you suppose. I am only trying to make you understand that it is necessary that you shield yourself from over-expectation and rush.

Mind you whatever busines you ae doing, you need to:

1. Spend quality time to Learn the trade
2. Initially invest about one-tenth of your intended capital
3. Reach out as much as possible

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
I have a business idea that you might be interested in. It has nothing to do with petroleum, cell phones, risky trading or some get rich quick scheme. It is based on a tangible product that I know works and was introduced to me by someone who has done the research for it and has been building clientele for the product. I've been talking to the woman who has done the research and I'd rather she explain the product and the business strategy to you herself. She lives in Nigeria and has contacts in locations that will buy in bulk. Like I said, the research has been done and from building her clientele base, she knows there is no business in the area that is selling this product, so she believes her competition is extremely low if at all existent. This is a business that you will always be on top of but you won't need to actually be doing the marketing or selling of the product. She will handle all of that. Though you can be as involved in the business as you like, it's not required to still get your complete return on your investment. This is a point-of-sale business, so your profit will be seen immediately upon each item sold. Depending on what your expected rate of return is, this business might be what you're looking for. She knows her product, she's done the research, she's done all the legwork and will continue to do so. If you're interested, send me an email, I'll give you her contact information and she'll fill you in.

My email address is getaresolution@gmail.com.

If you've read my response and you are not MrsShols and you are genuinely interested in the investment aspect of this business, by all means, you may contact me as well.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by MrsShols(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
SceptreBizMag: MY SINCERE ADVICE

My humble advice MrsSchols is to consider not going into business with 5 million naira if you haven't done business before.

If you must do a business with NGN5 million, make sure you have up to NGN8 million in your reserve. Business is never as easy as you suppose. I am only trying to make you understand that it is necessary that you shield yourself from over-expectation and rush.

Mind you whatever busines you ae doing, you need to:

1. Spend quality time to Learn the trade
2. Initially invest about one-tenth of your intended capital
3. Reach out as much as possible

You're 100% right...i have done my homework already..if u know what i mean.thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by Fulaman198(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
ogbongenet: Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

Interesting
Re: What Business Can I Do In Nigeria With 5million Naira by databoy247(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2012
An investor is currently needed for Utexta Communications. We are a new communications outfit specializing in text messaging solutions and looking to expand our operations across the nation.

Our Objective: To achieve a target of 100,000 subscribers withing the next one year sending text messages from their mobile phones with our platform for just N1.80 kobo per SMS.

Methodology: Already worked out and will be presented to the would-be investor after signing a non-disclosure agreement and officially becoming a shareholder of Utexta Communications.

Budget required: N1,000,000

Interested? send a mail to admin @utexta.com to receive more details.

Nwaka Osakwuni
Utexta Communications
www.utexta.com

(1) (Reply)

Naira Now 200 To Dollar - It Could Get Worse / Any Jamaicans In Nigeria? Will Nigeria Welcome Me There For Business? / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.